Page 11 of 22 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast

He cant admit or face that Conservatives outpaced Bidens, dominate precincts, by 10-20%!

He must get up early and hang on to every D Lems words!

Zero I want Trump to be the nominee. As Republicans are saying If Trump is are candidate we are assured to lose lol...

With The Democrats winning like they did this election cycle Democracy won. Republicans were denied.

The big Red Wave turned into the big Pink Wave. lol

Kid, did you see any top republicans at the Conman announcement that he was running for the presidency again. Looks like to me that BBQ, Dirtman, Ts, Zero were the only ones there. The conman still milking them for everything he can for as long as he can. LOL

I'm just wondering what the top republicans know what's going on with the conman behind the scenes. It's kind of odd that none of his biggest supports showed up for the big announcement. You would have least thought that Bannon, Stone, and Flynn would have been there. I mean he pardoned them.
    Haters don't really hate you, in fact they hate themselves because you are a reflection of what they wish to be.

Quote Originally Posted by ss12 View Post
    Kid, did you see ------
    I still say its weird, that if you two know each other as well as you two say you do ----- that you communicate your anti-Trump’ness via a old school DLM racing message board, that is, instead of via, email, texting, or a simple phone call. Its just weird if you ask me.
    Last edited by lurker; 11-18-2022 at 02:15 AM.

Kid, did you see any top republicans at the Conman announcement that he was running for the presidency again. Looks like to me that BBQ, Dirtman, Ts, Zero were the only ones there. The conman still milking them for everything he can for as long as he can. LOL I'm just wondering what the top republicans know what's going on with the conman behind the scenes. It's kind of odd that none of his biggest supports showed up for the big announcement. You would have least thought that Bannon, Stone, and Flynn would have been there. I mean he pardoned them.
    You and your friend Nancy Pelosi lost the election. Since you can’t take it have your momma tuck you into bed tonight.

Kid, did you see any top republicans at the Conman announcement that he was running for the presidency again. Looks like to me that BBQ, Dirtman, Ts, Zero were the only ones there. The conman still milking them for everything he can for as long as he can. LOL

I'm just wondering what the top republicans know what's going on with the conman behind the scenes. It's kind of odd that none of his biggest supports showed up for the big announcement. You would have least thought that Bannon, Stone, and Flynn would have been there. I mean he pardoned them.
    Just wondering how you know so much about TRUMPS NEW CAMPAIGN AND HOW HE IS MILKING PEOPLE ? Either you have an inside connection (your wife ) or your life is totally absorbed in all things TRUMP !

So you watched it ? Or did you just see edited clips on CNN ?

Since KID DUMB AS A ROCK can’t answer it , is AMERICA winning under DEMENTIA JOES administration?

He's just to toxic, heck is own Daughter didn't want anything to do with it that should tell you all you need to know.

ss12 I answered his question he just didn't like my answer lmao........................... Kind of like they don't like the results of the election so, it had to be stolen lmao.............................

Lurker we do call each other or text. I just called him yesterday

Default Lurker

It’s weird for sure, tinges of phony and fake all along the way…….at this point it’s just fun to play along.
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

I wasn’t there, I was busy celebrating the demise and defeat of the worst person sitting in any public office in America……..great week for America.

She gone.
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

Quote Originally Posted by kidrock View Post
    He's just to toxic, heck is own Daughter didn't want anything to do with it that should tell you all you need to know.

Jared and Ivanka are worried about their children and know that working with a conman will led to them being incarcerated. Who will be responsible for their children with they are locked up? They both know when the heat is on the conman will throw them under the bus to save his own rear.
    Jared and Ivanka are making the right choice.
    Haters don't really hate you, in fact they hate themselves because you are a reflection of what they wish to be.

It’s weird for sure, tinges of phony and fake all along the way…….at this point it’s just fun to play along.

Skipper and Gilligan are so filled with their Trump hatred, they think we take them serious! Hilarious!

Jared and Ivanka are worried about their children and know that working with a conman will led to them being incarcerated. Who will be responsible for their children with they are locked up? They both know when the heat is on the conman will throw them under the bus to save his own rear.
    Was TRUMP arrested yet? Or is that another thing you said but really didn’t mean ?

BBq yes Nancy needs to go. She 82 years old and needs to retire and go home and take care of her husband. I was pretty sure I saw you there for the conman announcements. I seen you trying to leave but they wouldn't let you go. What's up with that?

The house republicans are off to a good start. You would think they would be working on inflation, gas prices and the border but all no lets concentrate and focus on Hunter Biden. The DOJ is investigating Hunter and the Trump appointed DOJ is getting close to making a decision rather to indict Hunter are not. From what I'm hearing looks like are going to indicted him on tax invasion and possession of a gun. Looks like they are up to their old tricks and trying to muddy the water on President Biden. It worked on Hillary maybe it will work again. Sounds like Biden is still a threat to the republican party.

It's in their best interest to step aside. I mean they received 2 Billion dollars from the Saudi's they should be good lol

Did you hear that Biden is giving the Prince a pass. These politicians are so, hypocritical. They will say anything to get elected.

bbq yes nancy needs to go. She 82 years old and needs to retire and go home and take care of her husband. I was pretty sure i saw you there for the conman announcements. I seen you trying to leave but they wouldn't let you go. What's up with that?

The house republicans are off to a good start. You would think they would be working on inflation, gas prices and the border but all no lets concentrate and focus on hunter biden. The doj is investigating hunter and the trump appointed doj is getting close to making a decision rather to indict hunter are not. From what i'm hearing looks like are going to indicted him on tax invasion and possession of a gun. Looks like they are up to their old tricks and trying to muddy the water on president biden. It worked on hillary maybe it will work again. Sounds like biden is still a threat to the republican party.
    impeach the mother facker !

Quote Originally Posted by dirtMAN007 View Post
    impeach the mother facker !
    Please do, If he did anything wrong it's needs to be exposed for everyone to see just like what they are doing to Trump. An eye for an eye and a tooth for a tooth. If you can't handle the heat get out of the kitchen. We already know Hunter is under investigation.

My prediction Hunter gets indicted Joe pardon's Hunter and doesn't run for re-election.