Thread: Biden Blunders

Default Biden Blunders

US Jeep Factory Workers to Be Laid Off Due to Switch to EVs - Company Will Open Factory in Mexico Instead. Meanwhile Mexican Military is emptying prisons and transporting them to the US border.

Yippeeee!!!! We get illegal criminals and Mexico gets our Ford factory!!!!
    If you're not outraged, you're not paying attention!

SS is that Trump's fault too???

Maybe they can get jobs at Twitter……I hear they need some help. And I’m pretty sure they don’t have to pay to clock in there.
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

you would think the " proud UAW " would help with this , maybe they need ole kid to help them out....lol....JK kid

On another sad note, Biden had to fire his non-binary freak because he was obsessed with peoples luggage. What on earth has this Country become? Wonder why there is low morale and sign ups for the Military. They are pushing gays, drag queens and other freaks plus gender changing people to be paid by tax payers. I was in the military and way to close quarters to have to put up with these specimens.

Quote Originally Posted by TS FAN View Post
    On another sad note, Biden had to fire his non-binary freak because he was obsessed with peoples luggage. What on earth has this Country become? Wonder why there is low morale and sign ups for the Military. They are pushing gays, drag queens and other freaks plus gender changing people to be paid by tax payers. I was in the military and way to close quarters to have to put up with these specimens.
    In my day in the service anyone that was known as " queer " would end up down a flight of stairs at the losing end of a " blanket party " ! !

I could care less who they sleep with as long as they can shoot good and fly fast.

Quote Originally Posted by fastford View Post
    you would think the " proud UAW " would help with this , maybe they need ole kid to help them out....lol....JK kid
    It’s just another prime example of how unnecessary some of the unions of today really are.

Quote Originally Posted by Raceready View Post
    In my day in the service anyone that was known as " queer " would end up down a flight of stairs at the losing end of a " blanket party " ! !
    Nice!!!...

The White House is lit up rainbow tonight in celebration of President Biden signing the Respect for Marriage Act.

Stand and salute ss, and jr!!!!!

Nothing "honorable" about this!!!

President Joe Biden promised to bring back “normal” to the White House after what he claimed were the tumultuous Trump years. Instead, he has brought transgenders and sexual deviants into his administration, and now a drag queen who grooms little children to the White House for an official bill-signing ceremony.

On Tuesday, when Biden signed the misnamed “Respect for Marriage Act” into law, one of those invited to the ceremony was Marti Gould Cummings, a drag queen who identifies as “nonbinary,” Fox News reported.

Cummings was super excited to take part in the White House event and, according to Fox, jumped on to his protected Twitter account to say, “To be a non binary drag artist invited to the White House is something I never imagined would happen. Thank you President & Dr. Biden for inviting me to this historic bill signing. Grateful doesn’t begin to express the emotions I feel.”
    Last edited by Buford.Justice; 12-15-2022 at 04:05 PM.

Last edited by Buford.Justice; 12-16-2022 at 02:18 PM.

https://twitter.com/i/status/1605361765394644992

Shheeeeesh, that is a bit cheesy though!!!

https://patriotsdailydigest.com/bide...nian-authority

And yet again Biden does an "intentional" blunder of sending money to terrorists and enemies of Israel.

So Biden can have his name painted on the rockets that shell Israel. Nice!!!