Page 14 of 22 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast

Funny that all the legit photos concerning what was at miralago was nothing more than a few files, some (not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)tail napkins and love letters from the panda in charge of North Korea.

All staged and scattered to look like more than they were…

BBQ, again you are comparing apples to oranges. There are 11,000 pieces of national security documents but there are also 100 top secrets classified documents. The DOJ just hired an international war crimes prosecutor to prosecute the case. What little they scattered was just what they could show to the public. What do you think they was going to show the public what information was in the top-secret folders. You gullible fools will never be pleased with the information that is provided by the DOJ against your beloved cult leader. Keep supporting the individual that is taking down the republican party.
    The top republican just had a big rally in Vegas this weekend. Can you guess who wasn't invited? There is a reason why the conman wasn't invited. The big reason was he keeps losing election for them. When the republican bounce back it will be without the conman. The conman will drop out and endorse whoever the next republican candidate is hoping for a pardon of the war crimes he committed.
    Haters don't really hate you, in fact they hate themselves because you are a reflection of what they wish to be.

All secret documents have the cover letters on them as seen in the staged photos……..nobody could see past that. Especially what’s in them.

Quit being stupid, they got nothing again.
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

Default Keeps losing?

Did you miss the part where the house just got taken back..,,..and shouldn’t have?

Keep celebrating the losing,it’s a pattern.

Someone needs to stick a fork in you , you are DONE ! The lost election for the libtards had exacerbated your TDS ! Or did you envision DJT GIVING YOUR WIFE “THE SHOCKER “ ?

Quote Originally Posted by ss12 View Post
    ----
    For not liking and being anti-Trump, you sure are up to date, to the very latest minute, regarding everything about him and his doings. Its just a weird stalker type of obsession if you ask me.

I mean, at this point in our adventure, I’d say we ALL get it --- with you and your anti-Trump bitterness. But the very lengths that you go to prove your personal point about Trump is almost a mentally unhealthy unstable addiction. Seriously, just step away for awhile, and come back later. I say that knowing your posting credibility has been backpedaling and faltering, and I don’t want to see that happen. Some of your posting discussions are good ones, very enlightening, and spot-on, but lately those have been far and few between. You’re probably a really good guy away for the forum, but for now, not so good of a guy on the forum, credibility wise. Like I said, step away for awhile, it will do you some good.

Have a nice Thanksgiving week, count your blessings, hug the wife, and enjoy your kids and grandkids.
    Last edited by lurker; 11-21-2022 at 04:52 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ss12 View Post
    Its called the electoral college. The conman had never won the popular vote.
    No, it's called vote manipulation, millions of fake ballots, and massive cheating in any way they can do it.

And don't follow state laws, just burn/destroy all of the old ballots....

And the DOJ is complicent in the big steal. May I add China, and the United Nations to that list also? I sure can.
    If you're not outraged, you're not paying attention!

I’m hearing some dominion algorithm issues have popped up? Anyone else hearing this chatter?

Not saying I believe it, would like to hear more about it though because it sounds plausible.

Once again nothing to see here ………. Not enough to change the outcome of the election !!!!!

It might not change the election we just had but it may change the way we do elections moving forward….or at least the tabulation of them.

It’s probably nothing but wishful thinking.

Quote Originally Posted by kidrock View Post
    FF I just spit out my drink lol. This has been brought up so, many times. Keep thinking it. I see why people in the political world throughs stuff out there because you guys will believe it lol..

Honestly we are not the same person. I do know ss12 personally. I used help him with his race cars. He drove my car 1 year before he got his Crate Late Model
    just going on with you kid , guess you guys watch for each other to post and then respond , but hey . ive been accused of driving a BLACKFORD before but never owned one .....lol...

Quote Originally Posted by fastford View Post
    just going on with you kid , guess you guys watch for each other to post and then respond , but hey . ive been accused of driving a BLACKFORD before but never owned one .....lol...
    No I don't wait for ss12 to post then respond but, I do respond when I see things said I know it's not true. Blackford lol. at times tat guy could be really funny.

Pretty sad when a GOP Election official has to go in hiding because, of doing his job. he's not stuffing ballots, he's not changing votes, he's not bringing in duffle bags of ballots, he's not trying to figure out how many more votes the Democrats need to win all this BS the right is spewing. Somebody is going to get seriously hurt because of the lies.

I’m hearing some dominion algorithm issues have popped up? Anyone else hearing this chatter?

Not saying I believe it, would like to hear more about it though because it sounds plausible

If only they would investigate the mules helping out the jackasses!

Those "prosecutors" sure are going to get shocked when Trumps attorney provides the evidence! For once, the public will be exposed to it!

Nothing to see here ……………… not enough fraud to change the outcome of the election!!!

So show us your prowess concerning the electoral college!

How many votes would it have taken to change the whole electoral college?

Pretty sad when a GOP Election official has to go in hiding because, of doing his job. he's not stuffing ballots, he's not changing votes, he's not bringing in duffle bags of ballots, he's not trying to figure out how many more votes the Democrats need to win all this BS the right is spewing. Somebody is going to get seriously hurt because of the lies.
    Once again, you seem to not get the part where these people run as Republicans but in reality they are Democrats...
    If you're not outraged, you're not paying attention!

Quote Originally Posted by Buford.Justice View Post
    Once again, you seem to not get the part where these people run as Republicans but in reality they are Democrats...
    No he's Republican alright and he's just doing his job and people are out threatening him. Kind of said wouldn't you agree or is it win at any cost and we will threaten these people until they do what we want. Kind of a sick way to win don't you think.

No he's Republican alright and he's just doing his job and people are out threatening him. Kind of said wouldn't you agree or is it win at any cost and we will threaten these people until they do what we want. Kind of a sick way to win don't you think.
    That’s all your libtards do ……….and you just turn your head cuz you be HATIN’ ON THE DONALD !!!!!

Hey kidrock……that first sentence?? You’re describing Mr Trump to a T after he got elected.

Why so riled up about one guy doing his job and getting threatened versus the other?

Kind of said isn't it dirtman. A GOP election official doing his job gets threaten by Republicans. You can't make this crap up it's really happening.

BBQ that guy went into hiding. Pretty sad isn't it.