Page 12 of 22 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast

It’s weird for sure, tinges of phony and fake all along the way…….at this point it’s just fun to play along.

Skipper and Gilligan are so filled with their Trump hatred, they think we take them serious! Hilarious!

Zero, what's so funny is You act like I care what you think lmfao.......

You got him good !

Quote Originally Posted by dirtMAN007 View Post
    impeach the mother facker !
    Impeachment would be a waste of time and Money the way congress is divided right now. Biden is your president for the next 2 years. Suck that your cult leader was impeached twice in one term. That is a record that the cult leader and his base can be proud of! Guarantee you the republican party are wishing right now that they should of impeached when they had the opportunity. If I was in charge of the democrats, I wouldn't do anything to the conman. I mean he has helped the democrats in the last 3 elections cycles. If you lock him up, he's no good for you.
    Last edited by ss12; 11-18-2022 at 11:58 AM.
    Haters don't really hate you, in fact they hate themselves because you are a reflection of what they wish to be.

Quote Originally Posted by dirtMAN007 View Post
    You got him good !
    Thank you that's the nicest thing you have ever said about me. lol

It’s weird for sure, tinges of phony and fake all along the way…….at this point it’s just fun to play along.

Skipper and Gilligan are so filled with their Trump hatred, they think we take them serious! Hilarious!

Zero, what's so funny is You act like I care what you think lmfao.......

And yet, HERE YOU ARE! .....Hypocritical much?

Quote Originally Posted by ss12 View Post
    Jared and Ivanka are worried about their children and know that working with a conman will led to them being incarcerated. Who will be responsible for their children with they are locked up? They both know when the heat is on the conman will throw them under the bus to save his own rear.
    Jared and Ivanka are making the right choice.
    Bet you 500 bucks a Biden goes to prison before a Trump does?
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

Impeachment would be a waste of time and Money the way congress is divided right now. Biden is your president for the next 2 years. Suck that your cult leader was impeached twice in one term. That is a record that the cult leader and his base can be proud of! Guarantee you the republican party are wishing right now that they should of impeached when they had the opportunity. If I was in charge of the democrats, I wouldn't do anything to the conman. I mean he has helped the democrats in the last 3 elections cycles. If you lock him up, he's no good for you.
    You better call your buddy and get on the same page ! Hel! They got two years and a whole lot of reasons to impeach this POS POTUS they have installed in the White House ! Hel! If for no other reason but to beat TRUMPS record i say impeach this mother FACKER at least 3 times or maybe more !

BBq yes Nancy needs to go. She 82 years old and needs to retire and go home and take care of her husband. I was pretty sure I saw you there for the conman announcements. I seen you trying to leave but they wouldn't let you go. What's up with that?

The house republicans are off to a good start. You would think they would be working on inflation, gas prices and the border but all no lets concentrate and focus on Hunter Biden. The DOJ is investigating Hunter and the Trump appointed DOJ is getting close to making a decision rather to indict Hunter are not. From what I'm hearing looks like are going to indicted him on tax invasion and possession of a gun. Looks like they are up to their old tricks and trying to muddy the water on President Biden. It worked on Hillary maybe it will work again. Sounds like Biden is still a threat to the republican party.
    Nah, sadly it’s just Tit for Tat…..the dems make the trumps life miserable while in office the republicans are just returning serve. Only difference is, the republicans will be smashing baseline winners over the next few years.
    Won’t be real good for the country but ought to just mirror what the dems have been and are still doing…..difference being the republicans have a better game and will win this tit for tat.

So it’s ok with you for the dems to spend millions and hold sham impeachment investigations on trump that never amounted to anything and not ok for the republicans to do the same to Biden?

Keep on chirping SS, you continue to clear up all this muddy water you speak of concerning your Hate for everything Trump.

Was TRUMP arrested yet? Or is that another thing you said but really didn’t mean ?

Why lock him up when he has been beneficial to democrats? He been helpful to the democrats in 3 election cycles. Why do the dirty work for the republicans. Make the republicans deal with their problem. The conman is dividing the republican party making it weaker and weaker. Hopefully the republican party can figure this out before it's too late.
    Haters don't really hate you, in fact they hate themselves because you are a reflection of what they wish to be.

Ah hah....... so you really want to be like Trump! Gotcha!

BBQ so it was alright for the republicans to investigate Hillary Clinton and waste millions of dollars on that investigation and she wasn't indicted on anything. Then Kevin McCarty admitted he was just a political stunt to bring down her poll numbers. How easy you forget.

So now we know: One of the principal reasons Republicans spent so much public money investigating the tragic Benghazi episode was to bring down Hillary Clinton’s poll numbers.

Majority Leader Kevin McCarthy (R-Calif.), the likely successor to House Speaker John Boehner (R-Ohio), told Fox News’s Sean Hannity explicitly on Tuesday night that the Clinton investigation was part of a “strategy to fight and win.”

He explained: “Everybody thought Hillary Clinton was unbeatable, right? But we put together a Benghazi special committee, a select committee. What are her numbers today? Her numbers are dropping. Why? Because she’s untrustable. But no one would have known any of that had happened, had we not fought.”

The Republican-led House hasn’t been particularly good at governing, but perhaps governing has never been the point. Why govern when there’s a future election to influence?

Whats the over/under that Gilligan has D Lem on speed dial?

Real funny how you changed your tune on his pending arrest when you finally realize that there was nothing criminal about anything he did !

Zero you can call me whatever you want to. Just means you have nothing on the subject to debate. You might as well throw the white flag now.

Yesterday the House republicans had a press conference on investigating Hunter Biden. Today Garland is to make a announcement appointing special counsel in Mar-A-Lago 1/6 cases.

This is going to get interesting.

Zero you can call me whatever you want to. Just means you have nothing on the subject to debate. You might as well throw the white flag now.

Yesterday the House republicans had a press conference on investigating Hunter Biden. Today Garland is to make a announcement appointing special counsel in Mar-A-Lago 1/6 cases.

Your side is 0-8!........you might wanna quit betting on the underdog!

Your hatred defines you.........you wanna be just like Trump! Your signature defines you, does it not?

Special counsel kinda like BOB MUELLER SPECIAL ? This will be fun !

its kind a strange to me how you may not hear from kid or ss for days , yet when one post , the other post within minutes of the other , mighty coincidental to me , now tell the truth , if you can , are yall the same person ????

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO25 View Post
    Your side is 0-8!........you might wanna quit betting on the underdog!

Your hatred defines you.........you wanna be just like Trump! Your signature defines you, does it not?
    Wrong again as usual it defines you and other posters on this forum.

Quote Originally Posted by fastford View Post
    its kind a strange to me how you may not hear from kid or ss for days , yet when one post , the other post within minutes of the other , mighty coincidental to me , now tell the truth , if you can , are yall the same person ????
    FF I just spit out my drink lol. This has been brought up so, many times. Keep thinking it. I see why people in the political world throughs stuff out there because you guys will believe it lol..

Honestly we are not the same person. I do know ss12 personally. I used help him with his race cars. He drove my car 1 year before he got his Crate Late Model