Page 15 of 22 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by kidrock View Post
    Kind of said isn't it dirtman. A GOP election official doing his job gets threaten by Republicans. You can't make this crap up it's really happening.
    Just calling a spade a spade !! Some people just cannot handle the truth !!!!

Quote Originally Posted by dirtMAN007 View Post
    Just calling a spade a spade !! Some people just cannot handle the truth !!!!
    Kind of sad though isn't it no matter if it's a Republican or Democrat. My point it's people that more than likely believe in the same things he does. Don't you think that's sad that they would threaten him just for doing his job?

Does anyone else here think that's really sad no matter what party one aligns with

Kind of sad though isn't it no matter if it's a Republican or Democrat. My point it's people that more than likely believe in the same things he does. Don't you think that's sad that they would threaten him just for doing his job?

Does anyone else here think that's really sad no matter what party one aligns with
    Threats like “Jesse Smolett” kinda stuff %?

BBQ that guy went into hiding. Pretty sad isn't it.
    What’s sad is that Mr Trump couldn’t go into hiding for being treated the same way…….and then folks like you dismiss the way he was attacked every single day.
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

I think it’s very sad that Mr Trump was attacked every day by folks like Pelosi,shchiff,Schumer and people that think like them….just for doing his job.

Well said Kid.

Dirtman don't think it's kind of sad an election official would be threatened for doing his job? He's not out stuffing ballots, he's not out changing votes just doing his job.

I don't know if Smolett went to jail or not but, he should have if he didn't. If he was sentenced I hope it was a harsh sentence to show others that kind of crap won't be tolerated.

Lurker posted For not liking and being anti-Trump, you sure are up to date, to the very latest minute, regarding everything about him and his doings. Its just a weird stalker type of obsession if you ask me

Lurker, as long as the conman is a threat to our democracy I will keep posting. We are talking about a conman who tried to overturn an election because he wanted to stay in power. We are talking about a conman who stole top secrets document's which if anyone of us would have done we wouldn't be a free citizen. The only reason he is not locked up is because he was a former president. If you don't like what I'm posting, you can block me.

May you and your family have a happy thanksgiving.
    Haters don't really hate you, in fact they hate themselves because you are a reflection of what they wish to be.

BBQ I agree but, take credit for it own what you said. I know you said well said Kid but, it was really well said BBQ

It was well said..….it describes exactly what happened to the guy in Arizona and the guy that was in the White House from 2016 to 2020.

I’m glad you can see the striking similarities.

BBQ, ahh the poor conman always try to play the victim and you poor gullible fools fall for it. The clown show will begin in January when the republican takes over the house. They already indicated they are going on the attack of the Bidens. They didn't say what they are going to change to help with inflation, gas prices, and the border. Nothing but attacks on the Whitehouse. The far right of the republican party will keep on destroying what left of the republican party. I'm going to sit back and enjoy the fall of what's left of the republican party. Where the popcorn?
    Last edited by ss12; 11-22-2022 at 12:14 PM.
    Haters don't really hate you, in fact they hate themselves because you are a reflection of what they wish to be.

Quote Originally Posted by ss12 View Post
    BBQ, ahh the poor conman always try to play the victim and you poor gullible fools fall for it. The clown show will begin in January when the republican takes over the house. They already indicated they are going on the attack of the Bidens. They didn't say what they are going to change to help with inflation, gas prices, and the border. Nothing but attacks on the Whitehouse. The far right of the republican party will keep on destroying what left of the republican party. I'm going to sit back and enjoy the fall of what's left of the republican party. Where the popcorn?
    You said it “the left of the Republican Party “ in other words THE RINOS!!!!!! Hopefully they will launch at least 6 yrs of investigations or even more !! Why should they try to fix the stuff that their guy had running perfectly ? Your guy broke it let’s see him try to fix it !

Pretty sad when a GOP Election official has to go in hiding because, of doing his job. he's not stuffing ballots, he's not changing votes, he's not bringing in duffle bags of ballots, he's not trying to figure out how many more votes the Democrats need to win all this BS the right is spewing. Somebody is going to get seriously hurt because of the lies.
    No the sad part is that he stabbed the party he is supposed to be supporting right in the back. No he NOT just doing his job for the tenth time!!!!

He's corrupt, forget the party part!!!

If you are talking about Gates, then he should hide in shame and never come back out!!!
    Last edited by Buford.Justice; 11-22-2022 at 08:43 PM.
    If you're not outraged, you're not paying attention!

You're not getting away with posting this propgandistic gibberish!!!! The inflation needs to be dealt with by opening back the energy production and energy independence. And the border is constantly being addressed by calling for the finishing of the wall AND closing it completely until the mess with the cartels, NGO's and everthing else is cleaned up and dispersed. You just don't listen or you would have heard this dozens of times. I've heard of being hardcore Democrat but you take it to an insane level!!!
    The left wingers of this so called GOP need to be destroyed and voted out. They are not acting for the people that they conned into voting for them. Yes the cons are the RINO GOP members, not the MAGA movement that is trying to restore and save the nation.

MAGA IS NOT FAR RIGHT!!! Right that on your chalkboard a hundred times!!!

This far right nonsense is a total crock!!!

So you think the Bidens should not be sitting in prisons????? You are not dealing with real facts!!!
    Last edited by Buford.Justice; 11-22-2022 at 01:44 PM.

Lurker posted For not liking and being anti-Trump, you sure are up to date, to the very latest minute, regarding everything about him and his doings. Its just a weird stalker type of obsession if you ask me

Lurker, as long as the conman is a threat to our democracy I will keep posting. We are talking about a conman who tried to overturn an election because he wanted to stay in power. We are talking about a conman who stole top secrets document's which if anyone of us would have done we wouldn't be a free citizen. The only reason he is not locked up is because he was a former president. If you don't like what I'm posting, you can block me.

May you and your family have a happy thanksgiving.
    Trump is not a threat to Democracy. In fact the Dems have already destroyed our so called democracy. This is supposed to be a Republic and I'm not getting where Trump is destroying anything except the Globalist/Communist movement. Or is that your idea of the Democracy that Biden keeps talking about.

I'm more than appauled with your distorted beliefs, along with who you support and who you don't support.

Do you really want a social credit score system? You are supporting the destruction of this nation and either know or amazingly don't know it...

So you’re saying they will mirror exactly what the dems did with all the trump circus 🤡 investigations…….by golly I think you’ve finally gotten it.

It’s the rail unions playing the victims chief……if you want to see victims be played, look there.

And you call everyone else gullible,lmao.

Popcorn is stuck in those rail cars about to go on strike because the union thinks they need to be paid more and they need more time off while getting paid more…..ask one of your buddies to “ borrow “ a few bags for you when 1 or 2 cases fall into his trunk by accident.

True dat !

Since it’s thanksgiving time I will say I’m thankful the 22 elections are behind us…..Even more thankful the 24 elections are on the way.

And as much as we disagree we somehow manage to keep it all relatively civil, I’ve seen much worse lol……I’m thankful for that too.Happy Thanksgiving y’all

And at the same time ten of millions are protesting in the streets in Brazil over their stolen election.

More yet they are going to try to steal the Mexican elections coming up also.

If you don't believe that the WEF (World Economic Forum) world elites are not working with China to Communize the entire globe, then it's time to wakeup to reality.

It's their candidate (China) In Brazil that stole that election.
    Last edited by Buford.Justice; 11-23-2022 at 03:24 PM.