Page 6 of 22 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast

three things happened that stopped the red wave No. 1 the dems pushed very hard for a ruling on roe vs wade before the election . they knew in advance how the ruling would go and would play to there advantage with young suburban women , No 2 , the dems spent millions in the primary on rino repubs campaign's to help them win so the dem candidates had a better chance in the general , this should really not be allowed on either side IMO . No 3 , the dems obsession's with jan 6th and there hatred for trump with the sham hearings , I must say , well played , however none of this helps our country , if the repubs squeak out a house majority , the same thing should been done to our sitting president and his son , any one on the left agree ???????

It was a RED WAVE.......it didnt pan out in individual races!

At last count, Republicans had 5,000,000 more votes than Democrats in the Congressional races!

Plus, why do the Democrats always get more votes, the longer they take to count! Hmmm!!!

I think any intelligent person knows that answer!

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO25 View Post
    It was a RED WAVE.......it didnt pan out in individual races!

At last count, Republicans had 5,000,000 more votes than Democrats in the Congressional races!

Plus, why do the Democrats always get more votes, the longer they take to count! Hmmm!!!

I think any intelligent person knows that answer!
    Come on it just takes longer to count the close races …………..and for a very good reason!

^^ It takes a fair amount of time to wake a lot of the Democratic voters up from their grave to get their vote on in. . .

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO25 View Post
    It was a RED WAVE.......it didnt pan out in individual races!At last count, Republicans had 5,000,000 more votes than Democrats in the Congressional races!Plus, why do the Democrats always get more votes, the longer they take to count! Hmmm!!!I think any intelligent person knows that answer!
    You nailed it. We have big population states like FL and NY that get the vote found done on election night. Nevada and Arizona still don’t have count done after six days. Something fishy is going on there. No doubt about it.

Maybe tomorrow the conman will announce his new party. It's nice to see you fools are still gullible. Keep drinking the orange Kool-Aid. Coman statement "we are going to get tired of winning". The last 3 election cycles he has lost it for the republican party. To you gullible fools when the does the winning start. Is he going to run on the 2020 election was stolen still. This hasn't worked out for him very well or his other candidates that he endorses who were election deniers. I hope he stay with the republican party because he is killing for them.
    Haters don't really hate you, in fact they hate themselves because you are a reflection of what they wish to be.

You hate him so much you hope our country fails??? Wow.
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

you are sooo right BBQ , look what they endorsed in sleepy joe just because they hated trump soooo much , I will take orange man any day over some one that does not even know what country he is in 2/3 rd the time , or his name for that matter , hope you gullible haters are happy with yourself ......

The conman has already proven to be a failure at everything he has done. Why would I want him to be a leader of our country again. Because of him the republicans have lost several political positions. MAGA is destroying the republican party. If the republican party wants to keep endorsing MAGA and losing, keep it up.
    Haters don't really hate you, in fact they hate themselves because you are a reflection of what they wish to be.

Quote Originally Posted by ss12 View Post
    The conman has already proven to be a failure at everything he has done. Why would I want him to be a leader of our country again. Because of him the republicans have lost several political positions. MAGA is destroying the republican party. If the republican party wants to keep endorsing MAGA and losing, keep it up.
    Have you seen the numbers inflation , the economy , number of Americans dying from fentanyl, number of illegals crossing our borders,number of dollars and weapons being wasted in Ukraine etc etc etc ? And you think AMERICA is winning now ? You are one sick unpatriotic a$$ wipe scumbag ! The ONLY person you are lying to is yourself and maybe your wife who I still say you think scented DJT ! Once they cheat you have got to give it up , especially when you are so insecure !

Maybe tomorrow the conman will announce his new party. It's nice to see you fools are still gullible. Keep drinking the orange Kool-Aid. Coman statement "we are going to get tired of winning". The last 3 election cycles he has lost it for the republican party. To you gullible fools when the does the winning start. Is he going to run on the 2020 election was stolen still. This hasn't worked out for him very well or his other candidates that he endorses who were election deniers. I hope he stay with the republican party because he is killing for them.
    How about swallowing a box of Alka-Seltzers and then drinking a jug of water!!!!!!
    If you're not outraged, you're not paying attention!

No he hasn't, it's hard to out message the fake media and the rigged polls.

But you voted for America's destruction. Do you think you'll get a cigar for your efforts or a pass on the consequences?

Mr. Gullibe Fool!!!
    If you're not outraged, you're not paying attention!

Ponder your hatred for trump and then read your own signature at the bottom of your posts…….yup, I thought the exact same thing you are thinking.

And you wonder why?

I have never said I hate the conman. You and a couple of other posters are the ones saying I dislike him. I just don't want him to be the president of the USA again. If you want him to be your presidential candidate in 2024 so, be it. If he wants to be the candidate for the republican or independent party, I'm OK with it.

All the conman has to do is become the speaker of the house and then impeach Biden and Harris and guess what? This is the only way for him to be president ever again.
    Last edited by ss12; 11-14-2022 at 03:39 PM.

Uh, yes…….yes you have sir.

Just because you forgot doesn’t mean everyone else did……but your denial does explain a lot.

Please take the time to find the post.

Which time?

I’ll make it easy for you…..just type in hate Trump, and look at all of the threads that pop up with your username in them?
    It’s there, use your deft union skills to drill down and find it.

It’s there but even still, are you somehow claiming you aren’t a trump hater?……really?

Or are you just backpedaling because your signature speaks to you the way you speak about trump?

I pointed that out to him long ago !

Nice ninja edit SS…….but you made your dance step much worse.

Not only have you said you dislike him, you’ve said much worse even wishing him harm if my memory serves me correctly…..but, you’ll deny it and that’s ok. ….it’s what y’all do.