Page 7 of 22 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast

Take the time and find the post.
    Haters don't really hate you, in fact they hate themselves because you are a reflection of what they wish to be.

This isn’t the union, not how it works chief…….do the work yourself.
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

You trying to convince anyone at this point that you don’t dislike trump is preposterous……please don’t hang onto that argument, you’re credibility will be less than zero at that point.

And his wife will still be believed to be playing DJT’s hairy bagpipe !

She would probably will smith you on that one, and it’s irrelevant anyway…….Ss don’t like the Don worth a dam….and that’s a fact.

Conservatives WIN. A win in the house is a big win. This affectively kills Biden for the next two years.

need one more seat and " HELLO HUNTER " , if the left really wants to clean up corruption , then this is where to start , dont you agree SS ????

It was one hell of yet another massive voter fraud nationawide against the good people of the United States. And even the RINO medias along with all of the fake medias are trying to blame MAGA for the losses.

Another propaganda assault against Trump and the MAGA movement to try and snuff them out. Don't fall for it one bit.

The white owl smokers on here are just parroting the medias. The silly fools...
    If you're not outraged, you're not paying attention!

Quote Originally Posted by ss12 View Post
    I have never said I hate the conman. You and a couple of other posters are the ones saying I dislike him. I just don't want him to be the president of the USA again. If you want him to be your presidential candidate in 2024 so, be it. If he wants to be the candidate for the republican or independent party, I'm OK with it.

All the conman has to do is become the speaker of the house and then impeach Biden and Harris and guess what? This is the only way for him to be president ever again.
    How about a legitimate voting system, that's not controlled by one party? Trump would be such a landslide that this whole voting scam would be totally exposed along with the Dem party and all of it's subsidiaries in the media.

You can't tell me that all of these Trump rallies with many thousands of people filling them with people not getting a seat space at the inside venues, actually loses to a decrepid old puppet who couldn't even gather flies in a cow pasture gets 81 million votes...... The whole world has roll eyes over that joke....

Trump would have crushed Biden in a straight up one day paper ballot, honestly controlled vote counting system.

Democrats cheat and the media smiles like it just won the lottery over it....
    Last edited by Buford.Justice; 11-15-2022 at 02:24 PM.

They all cheat…..the dems just take it to another level.

Hunter is going to finally have to answer for his deeds……and the dems thought the Jan 6 committee was rough and tough.

They have no idea what’s getting ready to happen, and when they figure it out it will be too late….too late for love,lmao.

Idiots.

Should they let any libtards on that select committee?

They shouldn’t let those folks on any committee that involves grown up stuff.

Trump provided a winning message last night. If he stays with this attitude and conduct, he wins the next election. His accomplishments are there for all to see. If he starts name calling and fighting with the media, calling past elections rigged etc etc etc. He will create a circus of his own demise.

Want to see the Trump of last night, not his foolish twin.

As for ss12, he hates Trump and that is his right. For him to deny it is laughable. He adds nothing to this board other than that. You guys should not waste your time with him. Just remember every thing the left accuses Reps of, they are. Just remember if you disagree with these people, you get called a racist. Pathetic.

well said TSfan , well said in both post above .....

Quote Originally Posted by TS FAN View Post
    As for ss12, he hates Trump and that is his right. For him to deny it is laughable. He adds nothing to this board other than that. You guys should not waste your time with him. Just remember every thing the left accuses Reps of, they are. Just remember if you disagree with these people, you get called a racist. Pathetic.
    I've talked to ss12 a few times and It's just not true that he hates Trump. Just because, someone brings up things that have been said in the media doesn't mean they hate that person. I mean do you guys hate everybody you've brought things up about. You know the Clinton's the Obama's, AOC, Shiffty, and many many more and then if you do hate those people than are you really a true Christian or the ones that use religion when it benefits you.

Ok, you talked to ss12. However he has shown nothing but contempt and hatred for Trump on this board. Sounds like Pelosi when she says she hates nobody and then stands behind Trump at the state fo the union and tears up her copy of the speech in front of all America or says she wants to punch his lights out.

Quote Originally Posted by kidrock View Post
    I've talked to ss12 a few times and It's just not true that he hates Trump. Just because, someone brings up things that have been said in the media doesn't mean they hate that person. I mean do you guys hate everybody you've brought things up about. You know the Clinton's the Obama's, AOC, Shiffty, and many many more and then if you do hate those people than are you really a true Christian or the ones that use religion when it benefits you.
    Even still, he can’t backpedal his way out of what he said whether he meant it or not.

He doesn’t like trump, we all get it. His signature spells it out clearly.

Quote Originally Posted by kidrock View Post
    He hates TRUMP only the way you hate somebody when they screwed your old lady behind your back !