Page 20 of 22 FirstFirst ... 101819202122 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Buford.Justice View Post
    Rumble lmao.............................................. ..............

Quote Originally Posted by kidrock View Post
    Rumble lmao.............................................. ..............
    Yes rumble,com Thee alternative to Youtube and their censorship of the truth. And the videos that show it.

Laughing at RUMBLE is like a really infantile action...... hahahhahaa @ you instead!!!
    Last edited by Buford.Justice; 12-09-2022 at 04:05 PM.
    If you're not outraged, you're not paying attention!

https://rumble.com/vdp7df-share-unma...-election.html

Once again, please watch this video if you want the truth. If not, be like kidrockhead and let ignorance lead your path!!

Rudderless ships seem to come in threes on here!!!

Wait for it................................................ ............ lol

That's right just ignore important info containing actual facts.. That way you don't know any better.

Oh don't worry it's coming just Wait For It................................................ ..............................lol

Be sure and wipe this time!!

EXPOSED: Video Found of Joe Biden Admitting In 2007 They Can “Manipulate The Voting Machines”

https://republicbrief.com/exposed-vi...ting-machines/

Funny how that worked out……..I think he meant they could manipulate the voters themselves by giving away free stuff.
    Or was it “they can manipulate the voting machines by giving the owners of them free stuff”.

I forget?
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

All we can do at this point as a country is do the best we can and learn from our mistakes in the voting booth……I think we all want the same great America but people these days just can’t agree on what “great” means anymore.

Just following state laws. They will still steal it in the end. Wait and see.
    I waited and I saw and you were wrong. I'm not shocked.

I’m guessing you won’t be shocked when the truth really does come out on burisma and the Bidens?

I know I won’t be.

Hunter Biden isn't the President. If he used his dad's influence and broke the law he should be held accountable. I haven't seen anything that would lead me to believe JB was involved enough to matter.

If Burisma bothers you then your head should have been exploding during the Trump administration. Lots of smoke with lots of children of Presidents.

And Buford said the Dems would steal a Congressional seat in Colorado. We're talking about very different thing.

Just following state laws. They will still steal it in the end. Wait and see.
    Well I'll be!!! This one stood. That's pretty rare there days, you have to admit.....

Dems have to let a few go, after all... Had Colorado been on the southern border they would have confiscated the entire election.

Confiscated? Actually stolen and taken.
    Last edited by Buford.Justice; 12-14-2022 at 03:48 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by jr29 View Post
    Hunter Biden isn't the President. If he used his dad's influence and broke the law he should be held accountable. I haven't seen anything that would lead me to believe JB was involved enough to matter.

If Burisma bothers you then your head should have been exploding during the Trump administration. Lots of smoke with lots of children of Presidents.

And Buford said the Dems would steal a Congressional seat in Colorado. We're talking about very different thing.
    Hunter was workiing for the big guy, you know that lifetime traitor to the United States. He was a Joe B. operative. Joe Biden is one of the biggest crooks ever in congress, and always had the protection of the Dem appointed AG and his DOJ goons to not have to worry about being called out. China has gained so much from Bidens assistance. Never enough support in congress to vote for impeachment BTW.

Our honerable real President Trump on the otherhand was/is true to our nation and it's people and never made any deals or had any gains from China or Ukraine.

So let's not be trying to drag down a totally innocent and true American patriot by comparing him to the Dems rot.

Six years of trying to fabricate utter false crimes on the Republican president just because of the Globalist and Progressives and Communist Democrat party was thwarted and delayed by Trump winning the white house. Something they seem to think is only supposed to belong to their party as the citizens rights are not valid or important to them. Evil at work sir, and you stand with them.

The 2016 election contained a lot of cheating also and they thought they had done enough to steal the election for Hillary. Obviously the entire media, Hillary, and some congressional crybabies had a melt down when they realized Trump was so far ahead that the cheating fell short. Something they thought would not happen. But justice survived and the honorable President Trump did win.
    Last edited by Buford.Justice; 12-14-2022 at 03:51 PM.

Umm, Donald Trump isn’t president either but it sure doesn’t stop you guys from yipping about him with every breath.
    Remind me again how the pinning the Russian collusion thing on trump went?

Involved enough to matter,lmao……kinda like the election irregularities? Not enough cheating to matter, lmao.

Hunter was workiing for the big guy, you know that lifetime traitor to the United States. He was a Joe B. operative. Joe Biden is one of the biggest crooks ever in congress, and always had the protection of the Dem appointed AG and his DOJ goons to not have to worry about being called out. China has gained so much from Bidens assistance. Never enough support in congress to vote for impeachment BTW.

Our honerable real President Trump on the otherhand was/is true to our nation and it's people and never made any deals or had any gains from China or Ukraine.

So let's not be trying to drag down a totally innocent and true American patriot by comparing him to the Dems rot.

Six years of trying to fabricate utter false crimes on the Republican president just because of the Globalist and Progressives and Communist Democrat party was thwarted and delayed by Trump winning the white house. Something they seem to think is only supposed to belong to their party as the citizens rights are not valid or important to them. Evil at work sir, and you stand with them.

The 2016 election contained a lot of cheating also and they thought they had done enough to steal the election for Hillary. Obviously the entire media, Hillary, and some congressional crybabies had a melt down when they realized Trump was so far ahead that the cheating fell short. Something they thought would not happen. But justice survived and the honorable President Trump did win.
    And they have been whining ever since, lmao………idiots

Buford, if you'd have taken the bet you'd be gone. You were wrong. 100% wrong.

Russia interfered in an effort to help Trump but he wasn't involved. I have no idea what you're yapping about, BBQ

And yes...not enough to matter. If 50 people in a state get away with cheating .in aPresidential election it's not enough to matter. It's simple mathematics.

I also love how all of the election cheating is done by Dems. Just google "Republican election cheating" and enjoy the rest of your night.
    Last edited by jr29; 12-14-2022 at 04:10 PM.

Russia interfered in an effort to help Trump but he wasn't involved. I have no idea what you're yapping about, BBQ

And yes...not enough to matter. If 50 people in a state get away with cheating .in aPresidential election it's not enough to matter. It's simple mathematics.

I also love how all of the election cheating is done by Dems. Just google "Republican election cheating" and enjoy the rest of your night.

What the H do you think GOOGLE would do with their totally biased, censored and distorted search engine!!! They are a part of the revolution as they want to call it themselves.

If these elections can ever come to real audits and handed to unbiased courts including the Supreme Court the truth of the DEM cheating RACkET will bwe exposed and proven. It's already proven to the people that have done the work in many poll stations.

All the pictures and videos and computer irregularities in the world don't matter if they are not allowed to be officially presented as evidence!!! The corrupt partisan people denying and not allowing these proofs to go to court must be stopped, so justice can prevail and the massive cheating will be exposed in the name of the people!!!!
    Last edited by Buford.Justice; 12-14-2022 at 08:26 PM.

How about the Arizona election. Want to bet on that bich being overturned as the winner and Kari Lake winning that one?

I'm curious, why would Russia want to help Trump win the USA elections? That doesn't make sense in any way.
    Last edited by Buford.Justice; 12-14-2022 at 04:53 PM.