Default How many of you here

actually get out into nature? even if its just to take a walk/stroll through local woodlands an such, maybe even a gully in the back of ''your house''. To walk with the eternal god is to walk with NATURE, Is to OBSERVE an OBSORB the BEAUTY MAGIC of the ONLY ETENRAL GOD! NATURE is a HUGE KEY FACTORE to an Authentic AWAKING of thee HOLY NATURE of THY SELF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Every single day …….we are surrounded by natural beauty and take every opportunity to immerse ourselves in it.
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

Quote Originally Posted by TwistedNate01 View Post
    actually get out into nature? even if its just to take a walk/stroll through local woodlands an such, maybe even a gully in the back of ''your house''. To walk with the eternal god is to walk with NATURE, Is to OBSERVE an OBSORB the BEAUTY MAGIC of the ONLY ETENRAL GOD! NATURE is a HUGE KEY FACTORE to an Authentic AWAKING of thee HOLY NATURE of THY SELF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Wait ………..you believe in GOD ?

^^ Glad to hear that because that tells us that if'n he votes, he will vote Republican ! ! ^^

well dirtmann, its certainly NOT the superstition man that way to many foolS have FALLING for. Be i my my self i know an most of all am AWARE of the difference between god of man an womban compared to GOD that GENERATES an CREATES all NATURAL EXISTING THINGS!!! NATURE IS ONLY ETENRAL GOD!!!!!! God of man womban, the wise intelligent beings of GOD ITS self! They coined them testaments for a reason!!!
    Last edited by TwistedNate01; 11-09-2022 at 04:44 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Raceready View Post
    ^^ Glad to hear that because that tells us that if'n he votes, he will vote Republican ! ! ^^
    i have no reason to vote. I claim no dam political label. You peoples keep up with politics ENOUGH , fo rme...................... all i need just some information all you political heads be all about.. yaayy go america .............

BarQ , just putting this out there , i do my best to be out in nature . not much of it around me but i make do with the places i do get go down into! I was down in the gully just the other nite ate night. WOW the moon shinning down in there! Was intoxicating to thy!!!