Default World finals saturday night

I thought the racing was pretty good tonight. Great BB mods show and JD had them covered in the Late models. I would of liked to see his rt rear tire after the race.

Agreed. SLM and BB features were really good. All BB features this year were great IMO. Wish they raced more down this way.

Default WOO finals

Quote Originally Posted by weatherman85 View Post
    Agreed. SLM and BB features were really good. All BB features this year were great IMO. Wish they raced more down this way.
    Any truth to the rumor that the cur the purses for all but first place?

That’s the word from a few team owners. They sure didn’t cut the price on concessions-$5 for a bottle of water! But they do allow coolers.

☝️☝️those prices are because of there rent fees.

I can’t say for sure about the cut purses but that’d be a real head scratcher for me. Car counts were up across the board and place was packed as always. They did announce dates for next year as well.

$5 for bottle water was crazy but all drinks were $5 including beer! Why pay $5 for water when one could get a cold beer for that price? Either way we brought our own cooler so no biggie to us.

Post from Shane McDowell racing.

UPDATE: heard back from WoO Offcials - this was not a “standard event” so the purse was different for the World Finals…still the same amount to win, just less in the middle….for their “big finale” I just don’t get it…I guess they were hoping no one would notice….

Anyone know why World of Outlaws cut the purse for the World Finals from what they have posted on their website…we run 5th Saturday night and the $25k to win purse says 5th is $5k we got $4,250…so I looked at the $15k purse for Wed & Thurs and they were cut also 12th we got $1,400 and 9th we got $2,150…

Brought our cooler too. I noticed all vendors were using the same type of handheld device when taking orders. I would guess these are tied into the tracks computer for a percentage base fee instead of a flat fee. Anyone know??
    Shane McDowell has posted about the purse discrepancies:amount received as compared to amount advertised.

I didn't know their were any "standard" 25k to win events. Not a very good look considering Francis was just on camera talking about how much they boosted pay in the middle of the field for next year

Why did any of the purse get cut to begin with?

68 slm
    42 BB mods
    52 sprints
    Last edited by SLIDING SIDEWAYS; 11-06-2022 at 06:46 PM.

That's BULL. Boycott the race next year. It's come down to somebody calculating numbers nightly and then turning around and cutting the money from the guys racing. WRG, you don't cut the winner's share but you hit the guys that support your dog and pony show. Don't worry about it, I'm sure DOD will be on top of this and get to the bottom of it.

Nobody at DoD has the cajones to confront anyone.

All in all it was great watching J.D. flex his muscles in that aweome looking #49 Longhorn machine .

Bloomer must feel good as he sucked in his heat but came out and won his B main

I hope someone at DoD also finds out about the Lear jet Brian Carter bought recently.....bragging about all the money they bring in from PPV and then can't even bother to pass it along to the people that put on the show