Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

According to My race pass Overton not there for practice..

Quote Originally Posted by 4wide View Post
    According to My race pass Overton not there for practice..
    They will be there

Isn't Strickler's hauler & trailer, the old Scott Bloomquist million dollar unit? Glad the team and crew are safe.

Quote Originally Posted by BTExpress View Post
    Isn't Strickler's hauler & trailer, the old Scott Bloomquist million dollar unit? Glad the team and crew are safe.
    Yes it is.
    8/13/16

It’s been a pile of sh!t since it’s been built

Duel in the Desert (Practice)
    CLASSES
    Dirt Super Late Models 41 entries
    XR Events
    Stock Cars 63 entries
    Modifieds 102 entries
    Northern Sport Modifieds 52 entries

Fryefan,

Thanks for all the entry info. I'll have to check myracepass tomorrow. WOW....that's a huge back gate.

Quote Originally Posted by Dirt Clod View Post
    Fryefan,Thanks for all the entry info. I'll have to check myracepass tomorrow. WOW....that's a huge back gate.
    And they charge you to park, to ride an atv And pitbike. And anybody willing to hire chaz is an idiot.
    Last edited by Dlmfan123; 11-10-2022 at 09:44 AM.

Last I saw, the feature lineup was set. Anybody watching live?

Doesn’t look like much of a crowd.

I give zero F’s about the crowd. It’s Las Vegas lol. Does anybody in that state even know what dirt late model racing is? I was just asking for a feature update. My bad.

Quote Originally Posted by Dirt Clod View Post
    Fryefan,

Thanks for all the entry info. I'll have to check myracepass tomorrow. WOW....that's a huge back gate.
    You are welcome. And your last comment is spot on.

I fell asleep and woke up and checked the stream. Perfectly caught the feature at around 1 AM Central. Bobby was leading easily while mostly running in the rough stuff on the high side. He slowed with around 3 laps left and finished 7th. Clanton won over Tmac and JD.
    Last edited by IL LM Fan; 11-11-2022 at 07:44 AM.

Clanton won by 5 secs over TMAC. He must have been hauling the mail in 3 laps. MRP has pierce finishing position #9 1lap down.

Clanton has quietly had a great season. He's shown a lot of speed, especially in the latter part of the year.

Agree about Clanton.....he has that no good piece of crap Capitol chassis working pretty good (sarcasm). I just can't get into the XR races, maybe because I can't see them (only have Flo & Dirtvision) and I rarely see any highlights the day after. Their races are like the old days, before streaming, where I only read about who won the next day. For me, it is out of sight, out of mind, but maybe I am in the minority on this????

Agree about Clanton.....he has that no good piece of crap Capitol chassis working pretty good (sarcasm). I just can't get into the XR races, maybe because I can't see them (only have Flo & Dirtvision) and I rarely see any highlights the day after. Their races are like the old days, before streaming, where I only read about who won the next day. For me, it is out of sight, out of mind, but maybe I am in the minority on this????
    I agree with you on this, I think they would gain some more support of they would actually show replays, clips, or something like that at least the day after. I personally will not pay for their subscription for no more than I feel it offers.

No you are not in the minority at least not in my opinion. I do not subscribe or support their events. I'm kinda loyal to dod Given the fact that they started all of this online coverage and streaming. I don't mind that I can't see it live but think it's ridiculous that they don't let dod or anyone else show their heats or event after. Personally I think it's very narrow minded and demonstrates that their greedy. If I could watch it or atleast the highlights the day after I would be much more inclined to possibly subscribe to their service. instead As you stated it's out of site and out of mind.