Tyler Stevens Enjoys Successful Rookie Super Late Model Campaign
Already Planning for 2023 Season

SEARCY, Ark. (11/07/22) – Tyler Stevens recently concluded his 2022 season aboard his W&W Timber / James A. Rogers Excavating No. 2 Stallion Transportation Group / MB Customs / Mod Co Racing Engine Super Late Model.

The Arkansas racer enjoyed considerable success in his first year in the division. In 27 starts he collected three wins, eight Top-5 finishes, and 12 Top-10 finishes.

Included in his three COMP Cams Super Dirt Series victories were a $10,000 triumph in the Ronny Adams Memorial in March at Boothill Speedway (Greenwood, La.) along with a pair of $6,000 wins during the 50th annual Louisiana State Championship.

“We learned a lot this year and far exceeded our expectations for our rookie season. We also took our lumps along the way, but we never gave up. With what we learned this year, we have a lot of notes to start next season with, and I think we could really accomplish some big things next year,” Stevens said. “My little team is very lucky to have some great marketing partners, and without their support there’s no way that we could do what we do. I want to thank each-and-every person who is allowing me to live my dream in Super Late Model racing.”

While the 2022 season has come to an end for Stevens, he’s already planning for the 2023 campaign.

“We’re already evaluating options for 2023. I’m not sure if we’ll follow any one tour or just bounce around to high-profile regional and national shows next year. Really everything is on the table for us, but the extent of what we do we’ll depend largely on the marketing partner support that we can secure for next season,” Stevens noted.

Anyone, who would like to become a part of TLP Motorsports for 2023 can reach Tyler at 501-322-1235 or tyler.stevens02@gmail.com.

The latest team details for 2023 will be posted at www.TylerStevensRacing.com as they are finalized.

TLP Motorsports would like to thank all of their marketing partners, which include Stallion Transportation Group, W&W Timber, CMD Race Shocks, James A. Rogers Excavating, Mod Co Racing Engines, Razor Edge Graphics, Swift Springs, TruForm Race Products, Performance Friction Brakes, KR Performance Fuels LLC, MB Customs Race Cars, Joe’s Racing Products, Shell Shock, The Joie of Seating, Velocita USA, and MyRacePass Marketing Services.

For the latest information on TLP Motorsports and Tyler Stevens, please visit www.TylerStevensRacing.com .

PR Contact:
Ben Shelton (ben.shelton@myracepass.com)