Garrett Alberson Cruises to Deep Fried 75 $10,000 Payday
Sights Set on Senoia’s Peach State Classic this Weekend

Las Cruces, N.M. (11/07/22) – Garrett Alberson banked his biggest win of the 2022 season on Sunday night with a $10,000 payday in Duck River Raceway Park’s Deep Fried 75 aboard his Ken & Beth Roberts-owned No. 58 Nutrien Ag Solutions / Roemer Machine & Welding / Mesilla Valley Transportation / Black Diamond Chassis / Clements Racing Engine Super Late Model.

The flag-to-flag Valvoline Iron-Man Late Model Series win for Alberson marked his third overall triumph of the season and came atop a fast and heavy racing surface.

“I wanted to keep the car hooked up, but still where you could turn (while) on the gas," said Alberson. "I knew that was gonna be the key. To keep chasing that cushion up and not get out of the racetrack was gonna be key right there.

“I don’t even know where to start on thanking this race team. Ken and Beth Roberts took a big chance on me this year, and we really have found our groove during the second half of the year. We’ve got Senoia (Raceway) and the Dome (at America’s Center) left on the schedule, and I’d love to claim some more five-figure wins. Thanks to all the amazing folks who support us.”

Roberts Motorsports pilot Garrett Alberson, trekked south to Duck River Raceway Park (Wheel, Tenn.) on Friday afternoon to compete in the 10th annual Deep Fried 75.

With 29 Valvoline Iron-Man Southern Series entries on the grounds for the opening round of the two-day event, Garrett’s qualifying effort placed him on the fifth row for the $4,000-to-win preliminary feature. Moving forward three spots in the 30-lap affair, Alberson raced to a sixth-place finish.

Back in action on Sunday after Mother Nature postponed Saturday’s finale, Alberson topped the 22-car field in time trials, which positioned him on the pole for the feature.

Leading flag-to-flag, Garrett bagged his third win of the season and a $10,000 payday in the 45-lapper. He finished 1.997 seconds ahead of Sam Seawright with Christian Hanger, Donald McIntosh, and Michael Chilton completing the Top-5 finishers.

Full results from the weekend are available at www.imdirt.net .

Next on the schedule for Alberson is a trip to Senoia (Ga.) Raceway for the upcoming weekend’s second annual Peach State Classic. The Castrol FloRacing Night in America weekend includes a $20,000-to-win program on Friday and a $53,053-to-win finale on Saturday.

Garrett is currently sixth in the latest series points.

For more information on the upcoming weekend please visit www.FloSeries.com and www.SenoiaRaceway1969.com .

Garrett Alberson and Roberts Motorsports would like to thank their marketing partners, which include Nutrien Ag Solutions, Fast Shafts Drive Shafts, Done Right Satellite, DoneRight.TV Motorsports, Mesilla Valley Transportation, Lucas Oil Products, Day Motorsports, Roemer Machine & Welding, Starved Rock Wood Products, Irion Tire Repair, Bill’s Sport Shop, BBFMerch.com, Winstein, Kavinsky, & Cunningham LLC, RCS Union Software, Swift Springs, Capital Sign Co., Stuckey Enterprises, Black Diamond Race Cars, Capital Screen Company, Mitchell Ranch, J. Craig’s Tile, Hoosier Racing Tires, Performance Bodies, Sunoco Racing Fuels, UAW, Sweet Manufacturing, Praxair, Clements Racing Engines, Keyser Manufacturing, GoLithium Batteries, Arbor Auto Works, Browning Auto Parts, SIMS Family Racing, C&W Trucking & Sons, Inc., Out-Pace Race Products, PEM Gears and Drivetrain, Buddha Bert Transmissions, Strange Oval, Gorsuch Performance Solutions, Bilstein, Allstar Performance, Midwest Sheet Metal, TWM Racing Products, Brown & Miller Racing Solutions, Winters Rearends, Quarter Master, RSA Aluminum, and MyRacePass Marketing Services.

For the latest information about Garrett Alberson, please visit www.GarrettAlberson.com .

PR Contact:
Ben Shelton (ben.shelton@myracepass.com)