Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Georgia runoff

Default Georgia runoff

Heard there is a report of a man saying Warnock paid for his abortion !!

A so called pastor supporting abortion! smh

Must be the same church that ordained Al and Jesse! I bet theyre so proud!

Warnock is a Communist by admission. Why is this even happening? Georgia is under Democrat control and voting these people out is almost impossible.

Walker vs Warnock???? This should not even be close in a sane world.
    If you're not outraged, you're not paying attention!

Hershel has had a few Georgia peaches

The fruits of life!!!

Another situation of dumb running against dumber…..in this case I can’t decide which one is which.

Georgia loses no matter what here, if Herschel wins I guess the country wins though.
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

Fill me in BBQ, Is there a problem with Walker about his stances and policies. Something bad about his past?

Technically, if Herschel WINS, it will be another Natty for Georgia!

Dems always win these kind of deals. They have the money to buy the seat. Noting new.

Frankly I would not be surprised to see the Dems control both houses. You have a D next to your name and it is enough to win the majority of seats. Reps have too much to over come in Most big states. Media, Soro, Silicon valley, wall street, entertainment industry, minds of our youth being destroyed by many teachers in schools and certainly all professors in college. This Country has completely lost its moral compass.

Quote Originally Posted by TS FAN View Post
    Frankly I would not be surprised to see the Dems control both houses. You have a D next to your name and it is enough to win the majority of seats. Reps have too much to over come in Most big states. Media, Soro, Silicon valley, wall street, entertainment industry, minds of our youth being destroyed by many teachers in schools and certainly all professors in college. This Country has completely lost its moral compass.
    They have lost voting integrity even more. It's become controlled. Throw out a few bones as long as they don't lose actual control.
    Last edited by Buford.Justice; 11-11-2022 at 05:21 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Buford.Justice View Post
    Fill me in BBQ, Is there a problem with Walker about his stances and policies. Something bad about his past?
    I just don’t think he’s bright enough for the position …….that’s all.

Maybe I’m dead wrong, it just seems so rehearsed with him….being said, if I lived in Ga.I would 100% vote for him because voting for warlock is a horrible alternative.

And there's the deadbeat dad stuff, the abortion stuff, the threats to have a shootout with the cops, holding a gun to his girlfriend's head....you know, lil stuff like that.
    Like Lauren Boebert in Colorado, HUGE back the blue gal who has several arrests on her record, including one where she interfered with an arrest.
    These Republicans just stub their toes every now and then. Don't let a few hundred bad apples spoil the whole bunch.

I'm pro-choice. I don't care what Hershel Walker's lovers choose to do with the children they conceive. However, for the pro-life people to back him and believe him when he says he's had a change of heart about abortion is an embarrassment.
    Last edited by jr29; 11-12-2022 at 03:25 PM.

Politicians lie…….most of em like a mofo.

For me it’s more gut feeling about who and why I support them……I’m conservative but will entertain common sense no matter the side.

Quite a few common sense Republicans won this week. Quite a few lunatics lost. Trump at the top of the list.

Maybe so….but he won’t the next time.

I can see the republicans being very democrat-ish about it and doing whatever it takes….not sure if that’s best or not but it probably can’t be worse.

He's lost three times in a row. I'm not saying he's done, but it doesn't look good. Jared and Ivanka are done, lots of folks are done with him. And he may be indicted. He certainly should be.

And a whole bunch of people who never thought Roe would be overturned are probably going to vote Democratic for a long time. Elections have consequences and a big majority of our population is not happy about that one. Quite a few Republicans included.
    Last edited by jr29; 11-12-2022 at 05:20 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by jr29 View Post
    He's lost three times in a row. I'm not saying he's done, but it doesn't look good. Jared and Ivanka are done, lots of folks are done with him. And he may be indicted. He certainly should be.

And a whole bunch of people who never thought Roe would be overturned are probably going to vote Democratic for a long time. Elections have consequences and a big majority of our population is not happy about that one. Quite a few Republicans included.
    You fall for the fake narative once again trying to destroy MAGA and Trump. Guess what it's a fake narrative and totally untrue.

Trump choices made great gains, some just got cheated by fraud.

Quite a few common sense Republicans won this week. Quite a few lunatics lost. Trump at the top of the list.
    Some lanatics won all right (fetterman) and some like Baby Huey just couldn't be cheated into victory.

May I say once again, Massive cheating just happened once again nad is happening ongoing in these elections.

Now hold your ears, and run to your little safe space.
    Last edited by Buford.Justice; 11-12-2022 at 06:05 PM.

And there's the deadbeat dad stuff, the abortion stuff, the threats to have a shootout with the cops, holding a gun to his girlfriend's head....you know, lil stuff like that.
    Like Lauren Boebert in Colorado, HUGE back the blue gal who has several arrests on her record, including one where she interfered with an arrest.
    These Republicans just stub their toes every now and then. Don't let a few hundred bad apples spoil the whole bunch.

I'm pro-choice. I don't care what Hershel Walker's lovers choose to do with the children they conceive. However, for the pro-life people to back him and believe him when he says he's had a change of heart about abortion is an embarrassment.
    And then there is with the current POS POTUS who said he didn’t want his kids going to school with jungle bunnies and was a student of a grand wizard of the KKK l
    ! Guess we are to believe he had a change of heart ? And the newly elected senator from PA who held a black man at gun point for running while black ! But that’s all ok with you ?