Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Georgia runoff

No offence BBQ , but These days I will take a man like Walker as I would a hating racist thief .

Quote Originally Posted by kidrock View Post
    You mean like alternative facts lmao..................................
    Funny you’re the one mentioning alternative facts ! So the states laws say it should take 7 days to count votes ? I don’t think law is written anywhere !

Quote Originally Posted by Raceready View Post
    Alternative facts for the alternative lifestyles that the Dems are so fond of ? ?
    I say to each is own. Not my business how someone lives their lives. I'm not here to judge what others do. I say live the life you want and be happy.

Just because you don't think it should take 7 days doesn't mean it don't. Again I thought you guys would be all for following their election laws but, again it didn't go your way so, something nefarious has to be going on.

QUOTE:I'm not here to judge what others do. I say live the life you want and be happy, supporting the Democratic party for the murder of 70 million babies!

Fixed it for ya!

Just because you don't think it should take 7 days doesn't mean it don't. Again I thought you guys would be all for following their election laws but, again it didn't go your way so, something nefarious has to be going on.
    You sound like a guy counting change back to a blind man . lol.

Quote Originally Posted by ALLDIRT View Post
    You sound like a guy counting change back to a blind man . lol.
    lol...............................................

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO25 View Post
    QUOTE:I'm not here to judge what others do. I say live the life you want and be happy, supporting the Democratic party for the murder of 70 million babies!

Fixed it for ya!
    I'm not here to judge what others do, are you?

The more you post the more you sound like a sore loser. SNOWFLAKE LOL........
    Actually he sounds like an educated fellow that has his facts straight!!!
    If you're not outraged, you're not paying attention!

You haven't figured out each state has different election laws. Like I said if you guy were truly law and order you would be glad they are verifying signatures to make sure it's a legal vote.
    Did you know that there are actually federal voting laws that are national guidelines, that are being trampled on and ignored by Dem Governor controlled states?

Drop boxes being installed in liberal controlled college campuses. Really? How fair is that? I don't believe that even matters to you. United Postal services in charge and delivering and recieving ballots that can be detected how a person votes and poopcanning of Republican ballots is real as they have been found in dumpsters. Many more crooked tricks like stuffing ballot boxes in as many locations as the mule can drive to?

It sickens me everytime you put down anyone that lost an election as you don't even realize or want to admit that it was just plain stolen more times than not.

You're character is no longer in question!!!
    Last edited by Buford.Justice; 11-18-2022 at 05:39 PM.

I'm not the one out there saying the election was stolen. I'm not the one out there believing the scumbag Alex Jones but, you are. There's that
    That's your job for sure. Being cluelesss!! hahahahahahahaa

Quote Originally Posted by Buford.Justice View Post
    Did you know that there are actually federal voting laws that are national guidelines, that are being trampled on and ignored by Dem Governor controlled states?

Drop boxes being installed in liberal controlled college campuses. Really? How fair is that? I don't believe that even matters to you. United Postal services in charge and delivering and recieving ballots that can be detected how a person votes and (not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)caneing of Republican ballots is real as they have been found in dumpsters. Many more crooked tricks like stuffing ballot boxes in as many locations as the mule can drive to?

It sickens me everytime you put down anyone that lost an election as you don't even realize or want to admit that it was just plain stolen more times than not.

You're character is no longer in question!!!
    So was Mike Pence lying about what he said about the 20/20 election? Now Remember before you answer Mike is a very Religious man.

So was Mike Pence lying about what he said about the 20/20 election? Now Remember before you answer Mike is a very Religious man.

No doubt he was lying. And he's as religious as the churches that support abortions and gay marriage.... He's a fraud.

He sold out the nation knowing full well what he was allowing to happen, just so he could become the RINO's top man and run for president in 2024. He was hoping this awful move would work out for him, but it really ruined his political career.
    Last edited by Buford.Justice; 11-18-2022 at 05:46 PM.

I'm not here to judge what others do, are you?
    Absolutely, its a God given right!

You should know that, youre an adult!

Florida has become a gold standard on how to run an election. They are a model for the other states on how to get it done, get it done efficiently, and deliver results in a very timely fashion.

Such was not the case in 2000. Florida was the state that gave us Bush v Gore. The thing is, Florida learned their lesson and fixed whatever it was that wasn't quite right about how things were done then. They were in the international spotlight and they learned from it and now they have it right.

What the heck is the excuse with some of these other states and locales that are continually screwing up? Arizona is in the spotlight in every election cycle it would seem. Fix it. Not like there hasn't been enough opportunities to analyze and detect the issues. Wisconsin, I know of where I live. Our legislature continues to send bills to the governor which all continue to get vetoed. All of which would clean up election issues.

In the wake of Bush V Gore there came the Carter/Baker Commission and they made recommendations for elections. They made some very sound suggestions. The left has since used it as the playbook for how to exploit election laws. Almost everything named in that report as problematic has been used as a "how to" manual by the left.
    Political correctness,...is the inability to speak the truth about the obvious.

Countdown to another stolen election. Warnock could be Satan himself and voter fraud will carry him through anyway. Wait and see.

The Dems have made claims on Georgia and don't plan on losing it no matter what...

It's once again, who counts the votes..

If you are going out to vote though, please do so, even if you are discouraged....

Flood the system on election day and see if they would have enough nerve to pull another "Arizona" on election day here too.
    Last edited by Buford.Justice; 11-26-2022 at 02:00 PM.

The Georgia race is about picking the best out of two not so great candidates imo.
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????