Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by ImCryn2 View Post
    I think everyone would agree that Mikey is a solid, down to earth guy. I did have to chuckle at the video of him flipping the bird to (I think) Tyler Erb a week or 2 ago. Earlier this year he said a guy was 'classless' for waving that same finger at him. LOL I guess he's human too.
    I might be wrong but pretty sure that video was with Kyle Strickler. I got a good laugh out of that video with it coming from Mikey.

Quote Originally Posted by 0cents View Post
    I might be wrong but pretty sure that video was with Kyle Strickler. I got a good laugh out of that video with it coming from Mikey.
    You are correct. I could not remember for sure who it was and I couldn't find the video again.

Pretty bad when DOD does an entire article about Winger completing 1 race without any drama. Kinda self explanatory!

it tickles me with all these people saying winger needs a good ole azz whoopin , h3ll , all you got to do is show up at a track he is at and give him one , lolololol,,,,,,

Reading the DoD article it's pretty obvious that Winger realizes he is, and has been, driving like an idiot. Obviously he lacks talent but maybe practice will make him better...at the expense of his fellow competitors. That said, after wrecking Marlar, he didn't say "I didn't come here to make friends" or "Marlar's won a lot of big races. I think he'll be alright", which is the sort of things a dooshbag would say. He didn't agree with Marlar's assessment of the incident, but he wasn't a doosh about it either. That's half the battle. The "not having the talent" half of the battle may never be won.