Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Bobby Pierce

Default Bobby Pierce

im sure this thread will get a lot of negative comments but thats fine ,Bobby makes a lot of racers and fans mad at times but no one can deny his talent behind the wheel . He is always competitive no matter where he shows up at or who he is racing against. All while doing so with an ole school crew chief and basically a back yard built car .Still very young and will only mature and get better as time goes on and maybe one day he will leave drama momma at the house.When Bobby and Bob were here in NC both were very down to earth and very appreciative of the opportunity ,2018 was just a bad year for so many reason .So you all fire away on me .

This is true. Your really opening up a can of worms w this thread. If blackie was on here it would blow up w hatred for bobby
    Last edited by SLIDING SIDEWAYS; 11-13-2022 at 09:45 AM.

As soon as knitting club elections are over his most ardent fan boi will be along to tout his ability to win cleanly every time…..should be exciting.
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

Where you at flyboy? Did you see Bobby run w the BIG DOGS and beat them. I don't like or hate him but he can run w them that's for sure.

Nope….not allowed.
    You either have to love him or hate him…..those are the rules set forth in the Pierce preamble you have to memorize before you get the secret handshake.

Yes Bobby is a talented driver and can run with and beat the best in the business. I've watched him since his days in the kidz mods. He does at times make questionable sliders if he can manage that a little better he might make a few more friends lol but, as far as talent he has that plus a single car team that's not an easy task when you're up against multiple people running other chassis

He took the blame for the slider on Jimmy Owens. They all make mistakes sometime or other. Yes, he is no doubt and unbelievable talent behind the wheel, he will win many more races. I heard they are going to a Longhorn chassis for 2023, anyone else heard this?

He took the blame but some of his fans do not. Speaks volumes……..and they wonder why, lol.

Post #8
    Boom!!! Drop the 🎤
    8/13/16

Quote Originally Posted by SLIDING SIDEWAYS View Post
    Where you at flyboy? Did you see Bobby run w the BIG DOGS and beat them. I don't like or hate him but he can run w them that's for sure.
    The Flyerboy won't believe these results because in his mind Bobby is nothing more than a local regional racer that don't leave his own back yard ? ?

Correct me if I'm wrong but, didn't he almost win Thursday night as well if not for a flat tire.

Quote Originally Posted by kidrock View Post
    Correct me if I'm wrong but, didn't he almost win Thursday night as well if not for a flat tire.
    Why YES , YES he did ! !

Quote Originally Posted by Hoosier_Dirt View Post
    He took the blame for the slider on Jimmy Owens. They all make mistakes sometime or other. Yes, he is no doubt and unbelievable talent behind the wheel, he will win many more races. I heard they are going to a Longhorn chassis for 2023, anyone else heard this?
    I heard he is switch chassis's, but to what I have not heard.

This is true. Your really opening up a can of worms w this thread. If blackie was on here it would blow up w hatred for bobby
    Blackie is on here, in fact he has already answered this thread. He has nothing but praise for Bobby these days.

Quote Originally Posted by JimBo View Post
    Blackie is on here, in fact he has already answered this thread. He has nothing but praise for Bobby these days.
    Who could blame him for praising the most dynamic driver in the sport today ?

Backyard built chassis? You do know they had or have a chassis building business, right?
    Talent, to a point. They’ve figured out something where his speed doesn’t fall off like others do. I give them credit for unlocking that secret but it’s easy to be a hero when you’re a third of a second faster than the others.
    As far as his driving style… it’s always everyone else’s fault his slider game is so far off.

Blasphemy……….His worshipers will not be happy.

Yes. He did run with the big dogs for a night. I agree with you. I just wish Jimmy would have done a better job wrecking him the night before 😁

Quote Originally Posted by Rajflyboy View Post
    Yes. He did run with the big dogs for a night. I agree with you. I just wish Jimmy would have done a better job wrecking him the night before 
    At least we know that the young'in can beat those bullish Longhorns if most others can't. I believe that this 20th win this year of the personable young Bob puts him well over 200,000 in winnings this year . Don't ya know ? ?

Quote Originally Posted by ready2rd View Post
    im sure this thread will get a lot of negative comments but thats fine ,Bobby makes a lot of racers and fans mad at times but no one can deny his talent behind the wheel . He is always competitive no matter where he shows up at or who he is racing against. All while doing so with an ole school crew chief and basically a back yard built car .Still very young and will only mature and get better as time goes on and maybe one day he will leave drama momma at the house.When Bobby and Bob were here in NC both were very down to earth and very appreciative of the opportunity ,2018 was just a bad year for so many reason .So you all fire away on me .
    I thought 2018 was good for him. He saw a lot of tracks for the first time, and won Brownstown & Pittsburger. That race at Knoxville is one of my favorites, and Bobby didn't even end up winning that one.