Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Bobby Pierce

Quote Originally Posted by Raceready View Post
    At least we know that the young'in can beat those bullish Longhorns if most others can't. I believe that this 20th win this year of the personable young Bob puts him well over 200,000 in winnings this year . Don't ya know ? ?
    The supermodel girl will need more cash than this to stay in a relationship 😁😂

And Bobby won in the Wonder Bread colors super late model. Straight out of Talladega nights 😁

We quit cheering when the F Bomb t shirts hit the market. Yes it’s a free country and he’s free to sell what he wants, but kids see this stuff and I think it’s absolutely wrong. Don’t wish him ill will, but we are done rooting for that bunch. He’s a talented kid, and somebody’s gotta be the villain since the zero is going to be likely retiring. Speaking of the zero…he was the only guy where I’ve seen people boo him at the start of the night….and by feature time…they have his t shirt on they just bought and cheer. Yes….I’ve seen that more than once.

Quote Originally Posted by Rajflyboy View Post
    The supermodel girl will need more cash than this to stay in a relationship 
    Ha Ha Ha she won't need Bobby's money lol

Quote Originally Posted by Birky.Fan View Post
    I heard he is switch chassis's, but to what I have not heard.
    That would be a Longhorn.

At least we know that the young'in can beat those bullish Longhorns if most others can't. I believe that this 20th win this year of the personable young Bob puts him well over 200,000 in winnings this year . Don't ya know ? ?
    Dirt on dirt article suggests he is approaching $500,000 for the year.

Quote Originally Posted by ImCryn2 View Post
    Dirt on dirt article suggests he is approaching $500,000 for the year.
    I was factoring the 1st place prize money at a quick glance was all . Pretty good for " A regional local racer " I would say ? ?

I was factoring the 1st place prize money at a quick glance was all . Pretty good for " A regional local racer " I would say ? ?
    Using BBQ words and they wonder why. That's why he runs the schedule he does. He's not afraid of the competition like some want to suggest on here. He's maximizing his chances of a successful payday.

It will interesting to see what he does in the Longhorn. He didn't do to well in the Rocket car.

I knew Bob Sr stopped building his Pierce Platinum Late Model chassis midway through this season, and is still building a few Modifieds, but you would think he would still build cars for Bobby with the sucess they have had. That being said, I am also interested to see how he adapts to the Longhorn next season.....

I think a lot of his Schedule is due to courting Abby. They seem to be on Vacation a lot. He often posts on IG where they're playing in water while there's a big race going on somewhere. They were in Vegas a Month or so ago.

I think he can race where ever he wants. It seems to work for him. I think i heard he has won $500,000.00 and has a hot girl friend and may be the one of the best. I think he's doing everything right. I wish i had what he has when i was his age. He's only going to get better.

Quote Originally Posted by dirtluver View Post
    I think he can race where ever he wants. It seems to work for him. I think i heard he has won $500,000.00 and has a hot girl friend and may be the one of the best. I think he's doing everything right. I wish i had what he has when i was his age. He's only going to get better.
    I bet in ten years he will be listening to a kid rock song thinking about the good year he had one summer 😁

Quote Originally Posted by Rajflyboy View Post
    I bet in ten years he will be listening to a kid rock song thinking about the good year he had one summer 
    hopefully he isn't rambling about aliens!!

Quote Originally Posted by ImCryn2 View Post
    hopefully he isn't rambling about aliens!!
    He will never get to that HIGH of a level

post 16 , dang 427 , I was getting ready to post basically the same thing , I have nothing personally against little bobby , but to think he started with a " back yard built chassis " and " an old school helper " is misleading at best , maybe thinking like this is why lil bobby gets the flack he does , IDK ,,,,,,,,,,

It’s rarely ever Bobby or his Dad that bring the drama……it’s just their idiot fans that love to embellish the conversation with misleading Bobby-isms like the one you describe.

Reminds me a lot of the die hards that say things like “ all his wins are big wins” “I’ve never seen him drive someone dirty” etc……hell recently on the marlar incident even Bobby the driver admitted fault but his human jock straps say it wasn’t his fault.
    It’s comedy for sure.
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

Fastford and 427 the point i was trying to make is bob is building fast cars his car is very competitive to the big name chassis builders all while he builds his own with very few other cars to get support from like other builders ,Far as ole school yes he does things his way without all the engineers or engineering and makes it work.

Quote Originally Posted by ready2rd View Post
    Fastford and 427 the point i was trying to make is bob is building fast cars his car is very competitive to the big name chassis builders all while he builds his own with very few other cars to get support from like other builders ,Far as ole school yes he does things his way without all the engineers or engineering and makes it work.
    Bob is getting old and has had a lot of health problems. Bobby gets more out of those cars than what they have. He needs to get himself aligned with people who are going to be in the game for a long time. A couple of years running a Horn and he can be a trusted partner. The way people spin on each other in racing, a couple of years is an eternity to build trust.
    Modern Day Wedge Racing
    Florence -1

Quote Originally Posted by MasterSbilt_Racer View Post
    Bob is getting old and has had a lot of health problems. Bobby gets more out of those cars than what they have. He needs to get himself aligned with people who are going to be in the game for a long time. A couple of years running a Horn and he can be a trusted partner. The way people spin on each other in racing, a couple of years is an eternity to build trust.
    Excellent response and spot on. I just hope he can get adjusted to the Longhorn. It seems like he struggled in the rocket but, maybe just not enough time in the car.

He will bend those cars to do things people haven’t seen before.In a good way.
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????