Default Need a shock guy

I'm an infrequent racer and considered doing my own shock rebuilds but decided I just don't have time to learn a new skill

Need a shock guy for end of season going over shocks and doing whatever they need.

I also got ran over last race of the year. Bent the shaft on the LF shock, and punctured the IDA bladder on the RF shock. Thinking it should be possible to take the two shocks and make one good one ?

Anyway, can anybody suggest a shock guy for a budget racer with low demands? I'm in Arkansas if that matters. I think there is a guy who posts here who does this stuff but I can't remember who it is.

Thanks !

I cant Speak highly enough of B&O racing shocks, from getting us fixed up shock wise to helping point us in the right direction on adjustments through out the night, always answers my calls texts. Every time he tells us to make a certain adjustment on the shocks on the chassis side it performed exactly as intended. Kenny Smith is a great guy.

Quote Originally Posted by Higgy9991 View Post
    I cant Speak highly enough of B&O racing shocks, from getting us fixed up shock wise to helping point us in the right direction on adjustments through out the night, always answers my calls texts. Every time he tells us to make a certain adjustment on the shocks on the chassis side it performed exactly as intended. Kenny Smith is a great guy.
    thanks, I'll give them a call for a chat tomorrow

If shipping is okay, I know a guy at AFCO.

Quote Originally Posted by Lizardracing View Post
    If shipping is okay, I know a guy at AFCO.
    I'm sure I'm going to have to ship my stuff off no matter what ..

Rex Merritt is in Springfield Mo.
    Ben Baker is in Middle Mo by me. I'd vouch for either, Ben does my stuff and I know him well.
    Both AFCO guys but you didn't say what shocks brand you had either so I don't know if it's helpful.
    Send me a phone or email or something and I'll pass along info.