Default FASTRAK and Ultimate Super Late Model Series Welcomes Bill Lupinos as Vice President

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE

FASTRAK RACING AND ULTIMATE SUPER LATE MODEL SERIES WELCOMES BILL LUPINOS AS VICE PRESIDENT

Carnesville, GA – Today, FASTRAK Companies International LLC would like to announce the hiring of Bill Lupinos as company Vice President.

“I’m really excited for this opportunity; it’s an honor to be chosen by Stan to come in and keep the legacy going and hit the ground running,” commented Lupinos. “It’s time to get some tracks on board and get the touring series back up and running. It’s just going to take a lot of time and work, but I am up for the challenge.”

Bill currently works for Associate Distributors full-time and owns and operates Richmond Raceway in Richmond, KY, and has also successfully owned and operated the Heart of America USLM franchise for the last three years, as well as a successful super stock series.

“I think Bill will do excellent in this position,” commented FASTRAK International, LLC founder, and owner Stan Lester. “We have already proven we can work together since he is the HOA franchise holder.”

Lupinos comes to FASTRAK International with a stellar background in marketing and racing. Lupinos spent sixteen years in marketing with PepsiCo before purchasing Richmond Raceway in Richmond, Kentucky, in 2018. Bill, his wife Stacy, and sons Adam and Aaron can do anything at a track, from grading to running the concession stand, so their understanding of a track’s needs will be an incredible asset to both the weekly and touring tracks.

“Being a marketing guy myself, Bill and I think a lot alike right out of the chute. I truly think this is the guy FASTRAK and ULTIMATE need to lead us well into the future.”

With Stan Lester, President of the company, having had four surgeries in the last five years, it’s time that he works on his health and is serious about it. Bringing Lupinos on as Vice-President will allow Lester to concentrate on his health. Lester will continue to be involved on a limited basis, consulting for the company and working on additional marketing to increase purses and point funds.

"I'm not going anywhere," said Lester. “The last five years have been a little tough. Before I could fully recover from one surgery, it seemed like another one was right in front of me again. I couldn't seem to exercise, walk, and do all the things I did before, and that’s taken a toll on me. So, time to concentrate on that and get me better first, then I can get back to the tracks and enjoy the fans and teams again.”

Lester continued, "I'm not getting any younger. Remember, we've been at this now for almost 20 years.”

Lupinos will officially start on December 3rd with the company. Working remotely from Kentucky and in and out of the corporate office in Georgia. If any tracks are interested in the FASTRAK program for 2023 weekly sanctioning or touring events, please call Bill Lupinos at (917) 697-4776 or at bill@fastrakracing.com.

Check out the official website for the FASTRAK Racing Series at www.fastrakracing.com and continue to follow our social media networks for the FASTRAK Racing Series. Like and Follow our Fan Page on Facebook, plus follow @FASTRAK_Racing on Twitter to get up-to-the-minute news and details as they become available. FASTRAK can also be found on Instagram @fastrak_racing.

The 2022 marketing partners for the FASTRAK Racing Series are Chevrolet Performance, VP Racing Fuel "The official fuel of FASTRAK," VP Racing Lubricants, Dealer Group USA, Flo Racing "The official video home of FASTRAK," TNT Race Cars, Arizona Sport Shirts, and Thomas Clarke Performance.
    Last edited by FASTRAKPR; 11-15-2022 at 01:56 PM. Reason: Misspelled name