Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Biden voters!!!

Default Biden voters!!!

$15 per hour. Guy goes into a bar, there's a robot bartender. Since the minimum wage was increased to $15 the owner had to replace his regular human bartender. The robot says, "What will you have?" The guys says, "Martini." The robot brings back the best martini ever and says to the man, "What's your IQ" The guy says, " 168." The robot then proceeds to talk about physics, space exploration and medical technology. The guy leaves, but he is curious...So he goes back into the bar. The robot bartender says, "What will you have?" The guys says, "Martini." Again, the robot makes a great martini gives it to the man and says, "What's your IQ?" The guys says,"100." The robot then starts to talk about NASCAR, Budweiser and John Deere tractors. The guy leaves, but finds it very interesting, so he thinks he will try it one more time. He goes back into the bar. Th robot says, "What will you have?" The guy says, "Martini," and the robot brings him another great martini. The robot then says, "What's your IQ?" The guy says "Uh, about 50." The robot leans in real close and says, so you people still happy you voted for Biden?"

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO25 View Post
    $15 per hour. Guy goes into a bar, there's a robot bartender. Since the minimum wage was increased to $15 the owner had to replace his regular human bartender. The robot says, "What will you have?" The guys says, "Martini." The robot brings back the best martini ever and says to the man, "What's your IQ" The guy says, " 168." The robot then proceeds to talk about physics, space exploration and medical technology. The guy leaves, but he is curious...So he goes back into the bar. The robot bartender says, "What will you have?" The guys says, "Martini." Again, the robot makes a great martini gives it to the man and says, "What's your IQ?" The guys says,"100." The robot then starts to talk about NASCAR, Budweiser and John Deere tractors. The guy leaves, but finds it very interesting, so he thinks he will try it one more time. He goes back into the bar. Th robot says, "What will you have?" The guy says, "Martini," and the robot brings him another great martini. The robot then says, "What's your IQ?" The guy says "Uh, about 50." The robot leans in real close and says, so you people still happy you voted for Biden?"
    Now this is funny but TRUE ! ! I don't give a good gad darn hoo yoo are ! !

From this past election I think they said well considering the alternative Yes we're good lol

Quote Originally Posted by kidrock View Post
    I'm here to stink up a great thread with yet another rediculus reply. lol
    There I fixed your comment, this time it was totally necessary!!!!
    If you're not outraged, you're not paying attention!

You guys sure can't handle when someone says something you don't agree with. You have to change what they say to fit your narrative. You don't have to agree with what I say but, to change my words pretty Pathetic

Yes it is really sad that such measures are required at times!!!

You guys sure can't handle when someone says something you don't agree with. You have to change what they say to fit your narrative. You don't have to agree with what I say but, to change my words pretty Pathetic
    It sounds like somebody got the best of you ? ?

From this past election I think they said well considering the alternative Yes we're good lol
    You do realize they lost the house and barely hung on to keep the senate they had both locked down…..if losing is “GOOD” then that explains a lot about your position.
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

Yes they lost the house but, they were expected to get crushed and lose the Senate and that just didn't happen. You have to admit if you can that the Democrats did much better than what the pundits were saying.

You have to admit the big red wave turned into the Pink wave

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rEg2eXO4-kg

In reality it did happen. But the left distorts reality about everything.

The senate was not allowed to be lost. Just keep counting for days weeks, keep losing ballots, keep running out of toner, keep having tabulators malfunction, keep having drop boxed being stuffed with illegal votes, keep having the entire national vote go to China for some reason,keep telling voters to come back later on election day by fabricating break downs. Hoping they can't wait there all day to vote or will not be able to return to vote. It's just evil.

And that's just the half of it.

Yes they lost the house but, they were expected to get crushed and lose the Senate and that just didn't happen. You have to admit if you can that the Democrats did much better than what the pundits were saying.

But they still lost something they shouldn’t have? You guys have a weird way of celebrating defeat?
    If they were doing a good job they would have held on to what they basically owned.

I agree if they had done a better job they would have retained control but, what I'm saying is they were suppose to lose a lot more. Remember big red wave. If not I will post the video again. lol The big Hurricane so, yes keeping the Senate was a victory and beating some of the election deniers with votes from Republicans to do so is a win. Democracy wins. So I would say they won also wouldn't you.

PUNDITS ………………says it all ! Just another form of voter suppression from the far left media and your party !

I agree if they had done a better job they would have retained control but, what I'm saying is they were suppose to lose a lot more. Remember big red wave. If not I will post the video again. lol The big Hurricane so, yes keeping the Senate was a victory and beating some of the election deniers with votes from Republicans to do so is a win. Democracy wins. So I would say they won also wouldn't you.
    America won in November, democrats not so much…….I expect that trend to continue.

Keeping the senate being considered a victory is hilarious……they owned the senate and the house lock stock and barrel.No way they should have lost either if they were doing their jobs.

It’s like saying we only got beat by a few points in a ball game and calling it a victory…..moral victory maybe if the underdog team keeps it close and still loses.

That wasn’t the case here at all.

The pundits said Hillary would win in a landslide in 2016…..lmao.

Pundits are like bad weathermen.

I'm just curious Kid. What exactly is the reason(s) you don't like Trump, aside from his personality? Serious question.

Quote Originally Posted by formercrewguy View Post
    I'm just curious Kid. What exactly is the reason(s) you don't like Trump, aside from his personality? Serious question.
    Wait for it …………………….

kidrockhead, why did Obama get 4 million less votes in 2012 than 2008 and win reelection, but Trump got 11 million more votes in 2020 than in 2016 but loses reelection????

Yes explain that one. If not then get off of here and go back to playing with your Tinker Toys!!!

Isn’t Arizona still counting votes from those elections you mentioned?

He's still trying to figure out that second place is still the LOSER!

For someone who claims to be a moderate, he sure takes up for the liberal left wayyyyyy too much!

Sounds like a union guy.......oh wait!