Default I guess cnn hasn’t learned

Already calling the shooting at the gay club in Colorado a hate crime before any investigation is really started !

Surprise that headline disappeared!

The cant NOT take advantage of any angle to promote the perceived hate they themselves are partially responsible for……it’s what keeps selling the advertising and keeps them on air.
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

https://heavy.com/news/anderson-lee-aldrich/

When these types of things happen I usually check heavy.com. That site is pretty good at getting straight up information. In reading what they have so far I think the left has the suspect they have long been waiting for. This one will be exploited for many days to come.
    Political correctness,...is the inability to speak the truth about the obvious.

Not when their top 2 buffoons will hold one......or holding one, or continually holding one! You get the gist!

Well now, this changes some things. The media maybe initially thought they had their unicorn, the shooter they'd been waiting for. They thought they had an angry white boy whose grandfather was a Republican (in California) so this was going to fit the bill as a hate crime. Now I have a problem with so called "hate crimes" because, when you are going to mow down a bunch of people in a mass shooting one would assume that love and affection is absent from the equation in the first place. A rather intense emotion of hate exists in any homicidal rage.

Got this from Just The News -

The shooter accused of a brutal massacre at an LGBT club in Colorado reportedly identifies as "non-binary" and wishes to go by "they/them" pronouns, according to the alleged gunman's laywers.(not a nice word)

In court filings, lawyers for Anderson Aldrich say the suspect is(not a nice word)“non-binary” and uses “they/them pronouns.” Aldrich stands accused of carrying out a deadly shooting at Club Q in Colorado Springs on Nov. 19.

“[F]or the purposes of all formal filings, [the alleged killer] will be addressed at Mx. Aldrich,” the filing states.

Media reactions to the revelation were mixed. In a CNN panel discussion on Wednesday, host(not a nice word)Alisyn Camerota repeatedly said "I don't know what to say about that,"

I'll just bet she doesn't know what to say.....
    Political correctness,...is the inability to speak the truth about the obvious.

He’s beating them with their own stick as it were…..they really hate it when you do that to them.
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

CNN just hasn't learned a way to actually deceive the public. But they will continue to act like they are cleaning up their act. But in reality they never will.
    If you're not outraged, you're not paying attention!