Cory Hedgec ock Debuts Self-Designed BMF Race Car with Boyd’s Victory
Bags $2,000 Victory in Crate Late Model Portion of The Gobbler

LOUDON, Tenn. (11/21/22) – Cory Hedgec ock debuted his family’s self-designed W.E. Hardscapes & Masonry / Noble Knights Construction Services / No. 23 Currin Construction / BMF Race Car / Eagle Racing Engine Crate Late Model with a $2,000 triumph on Saturday afternoon at Boyd’s Speedway.

The victory in the annual Gobbler at the Georgia oval held special meaning for Cory and his team.

“First race on the new BMF Racecar, and we started third and won it! We were super-fast and glad to say we won our very first night out. It’s very surreal and humbling. This is mine and dad’s ideas front to back, and can’t thank everyone enough, including Bruce Nunnally for welding away and building us a good strong safe piece,” Cory Hedgec ock said. “We’ve got some good notes for our future customers and the second one comes off the jig this week.

“In the Super Late Model we started horrible but bounced back in the feature and got as high as second before finishing third. We’re definitely ready for the next one.”

Cory Hedgec ock invaded Boyd’s Speedway (Ringgold, Ga.) on Saturday afternoon to pull double duty in both the Super Late Model and Crate Late Model ranks for the annual Gobbler.

Debuting his brand new BMF Crate Late Model built by Cory and his father, Hedgec ock followed up the third-fastest qualifying effort with his 12th win of the season in the feature. He overtook early pacesetter Chip Brindle on lap 12 and the led the remainder of the 25-lapper to claim a $2,000 prize.

In a field of 39 Valvoline Iron-Man Southern Series entries, Cory’s fifth-to-third run in his heat race positioned him on the fifth row for the $10,000-to-win A-Main.

Working his way forward, Hedgec ock was into the top-five by lap 13 and closed in on frontrunner Dale McDowell in the final 10 circuits but lost momentum after a late-race caution. He went onto place third, trailing McDowell and Mack McCarter to the checkers with Michael Page and Michael Chilton completing the top-five finishers.

Full results from the weekend are available at www.IMDirt.net and www.BoydsSpeedway.com.

The team is currently weighing out their plans for the holiday weekend, and once finalized will be posted on the team’s cyber home at www.CoryHedgec ock23.com .

Cory Hedgec ock would like to thank all of his sponsors, which include E-Z-GO, Eagle Racing Engines, Budget Transmissions, Pace Performance, K&P Used Cars, W.E. Hardscapes & Masonry, Circle H Services, Noble Knights Construction Services, STI Trucking, Black Diamond Racecars, I-75 Raceway, Timeless Memories Photography, VooDoo Technologies, Powers Machine, Cobb’s Auto Parts, Pro-Fabrication, Accu-Force, Vineyard Construction, Winters Performance, Quickcar Racing Products, Martel Signs, MyRacePass Marketing Services, Hoosier, VP Fuels, Hickory Hardscapes, my Wife, my Daughter, Dad, Mom, my Grandad Mike and everyone who helps.

Visit the team’s official website at www.CoryHedgec ock23.com as well as social media outlets at https://www.facebook.com/coryhedgec ock23/ and https://twitter.com/Hedgec ock23 often for the latest team updates.

PR Contact:
Ben Shelton (ben.shelton@myracepass.com)