Thread: Dont be scared

Default Dont be scared

puff a little smoke. get a little stoned . Expand/ open. Set the little heart free!! WE ALL HAVE NOTHIGN TO LOSE!!! Be sure its SATIVA!!! Again WE all have NOHTING to lose besides an enslaved big heart!!! Enslaved down into the animal heart of GOD/NATURE!!! Very godS of man were masters of NATURE! They were very aware of the very hybrids they created! {Cometh lets make man in OUR image} Get stoned QUESTION everything!!! OPEN your heart to the GOD of any an all godS of GOD/NATURE

What if'n everybody gets so wasted on up on that there hooch that they would vote for democrats ? ?

That's a part of the problem right now, the lefts owns most dopers!!! They would vote for Satan to get drugs, and they are literally doing that right now.
    If you're not outraged, you're not paying attention!

wait hold on a sec\,min . Allow me to reword that a little! Only thing YOU peopelS have to lose is what you most likely FULLY trust is YOUR OWN ''Individual independent'' heart both big an lil!!!! For all these things CONSUME the little one witch BLINDS an STALLS the big heart. To ascend is to rise from the depths of the subconscious up into the big heart!!! Go from the darkness to the light!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Raceready View Post
    What if'n everybody gets so wasted on up on that there hooch that they would vote for democrats ? ?
    come on now RR im not saying you peoples have to get completely blow away . I do DARE you pepoleS do dabble just a little bit!!!! Seriously though FREE the mind the heart!!! Sativa is beautiful!

Il be honest real truthful to my self . My younger years oh wow how strong the affect use to be! Deep into the heart it took me. Heck i DID not even like to talk for it DID not exactly feel NATURAL in that state of mind!!!

Quote Originally Posted by TwistedNate01 View Post
    come on now RR im not saying you peoples have to get completely blow away . I do DARE you pepoleS do dabble just a little bit!!!! Seriously though FREE the mind the heart!!! Sativa is beautiful!
    So TN are you saying just to toke a big old J just enough to cop a mild buzz ? ?

Quote Originally Posted by TwistedNate01 View Post
    wait hold on a sec\,min . Allow me to reword that a little! Only thing YOU peopelS have to lose is what you most likely FULLY trust is YOUR OWN ''Individual independent'' heart both big an lil!!!! For all these things CONSUME the little one witch BLINDS an STALLS the big heart. To ascend is to rise from the depths of the subconscious up into the big heart!!! Go from the darkness to the light!!!

Don't tell me, let me guess. You watched Poltergeist and Twins Peaks both on TV last night.

Quote Originally Posted by Raceready View Post
    So TN are you saying just to toke a big old J just enough to cop a mild buzz ? ?
    Could be, but which mouth should we use? The big one or the little one?