Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Ford thing I noticed in that shop was a Jared Landers car.

Quote Originally Posted by 00Hdmn View Post
    Ford thing I noticed in that shop was a Jared Landers car.
    I seen his brother replied to someone that said something about Jared racing full time again. He told them Jared has no desire to race other than a few times a year.

Jared is definitely one of those "what could been" drivers IMO. He was starting to turn the corner right before his wreck.

Quote Originally Posted by zyoung25 View Post
    I seen his brother replied to someone that said something about Jared racing full time again. He told them Jared has no desire to race other than a few times a year.

Jared is definitely one of those "what could been" drivers IMO. He was starting to turn the corner right before his wreck.
    Yep, gotta be more to the story!

The wreck wasn’t what happened to Jared’s racing career. It was the falling out with dear ole dad- Lance. Jhe sold his own flesh/blood out for Davenport. Jared works in the auto bussiness -but for his uncles and not his dad! Nuff said about Sir Lancelot!

Well it does make one wonder. Obviously there is a car sitting there with Jared's number on it. So what has to happen for him to race ? Permission from daddy ? Crew help ? Who knows, it really does seem like he got the shaft on this deal. I would assume if he's racing his car and jd's car are working out of the same trailer. Crazy situation for sure ?

I thought I remembered reading that the wreck was worse for Jared than they first thought, the reason Jared's dad kind of pulled the plug on him was he didn't want to be the reason he ended up crippled or worse.

I guess him racing a few times a year for his dad kind of takes away from that notion unless Jared worked on him to ease up a little bit. Seems to be a lot more to this story.

Penn
    There is much-much more to this story than the wreck.

Those could be Gavin Landers cars and not Jared's. Gavin is Jared's little brother.
    I think there should be lifeguards in the genepool.

I didn't say the wreck ended his career. It didn't help it any, and clearly it injured him. I know there were literal punches thrown over that whole deal.

Jared and Sir Lancelot’s problems were not racing related.

Quote Originally Posted by Pennsboro32 View Post
    I thought I remembered reading that the wreck was worse for Jared than they first thought, the reason Jared's dad kind of pulled the plug on him was he didn't want to be the reason he ended up crippled or worse.

I guess him racing a few times a year for his dad kind of takes away from that notion unless Jared worked on him to ease up a little bit. Seems to be a lot more to this story.
    I believe this may be correct kinda what I heard also

Its a car for Jared. He runs it at the Topless each year, thats about it. No more, no less.

Quote Originally Posted by Pennsboro32 View Post

Fox is right. This is just the for-DoD version of the story.
    Modern Day Wedge Racing
    Florence -1