Default Who gets better ratings

The witch hunt 1/6 committee on prime time or THE HUNTER/BIG GUY INVESTIGATION ON FOX PRIMETIME LIVE ?

The Bidens are cooked, there is actual evidence and everyone knows it. However, I doubt anything happens and the BIG guy will probably get re-elected if the Reps don't put a viable candidate with a message people actually want to vote for. Dems have about a 55% advantage going into every election. That is the sad truth. People are often ignorant of facts because free speech has been curtailed on big social media platforms, and of course the media covers up every scum bag thing the left does and lies about. They do it and blame the right and it works

Joe Biden will never be president again, he will be a 1 and done.
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

Realistically this is true. He may be done before one. Har Har

Anything is possible the way that the Democrats have the uncouth way of " CHEATING on up " in these elections and getting away with it! !

I'm not so sure it is a 55% advantage but it really getting close to 50/50. I used to say it was 40/40 and they played for the 20 in the middle, now that's more of a 48/48 with 4 in the middle. The big advantage is a compliant media on their side. Example of that being Hunter Biden and his story.

Several polls taken after the election showed a significant number of independents and even Dems would have changed their mind and not voted for the senile one had they known more about the Bidens re: China, Ukraine, self-dealing, influence peddling, etc. The media and social media was so completely biased and on their side with quashing and censoring a legitimate news story. CBS news just announced they hired some experts and verified the laptop was real and it was Hunter's. Really? Wow! Only two plus years after the fact CBS news pats themselves on the back for doing what they know should have been done right away and that they likely knew was true from the start anyway. Holy cow, there's some hardcore investigative journalism right there. Intellectual curiosity just oozes from their pores. He!!, even the NYTimes and WaPo came around and admitted the same, several months ago and still late to the party.

Why do you think the left/media (same thing) is so nuts right now about Elon Musk and Twitter? All of a sudden when Musk says he's going to let people back on to Twitter and not censor for the left, he's a threat to democracy, just for allowing open discussion? A year ago when Musk was providing Starlink for Ukraine he was a hero for the left, now he's a demon? Musk is going to peel the layers off the onion and show them for who they really are and that's what they are most afraid of. When Dorsey was running Twitter they helped kill the Hunter Biden story, they shut down the New York Post when they broke the story, they edited tweets, and they cancelled accounts. They care so much that Elon Musk will control Twitter but two sh!ts are not given that Jeff Bezos owns the Washington Post because Jeff Bezos won't expose their game, he plays it.

If you are a consumer of regular network news, CNN, MSNBC, or that ilk you're going to get fed what they want you to see and it will toe the party line for the left. In my state almost every single major newspaper is now owned by Gannett. Gannett should be made to declare in-kind campaign contributions for their style of coverage, they are a campaign arm of the DNC.

I'm not asking for right wing news or left wing news, I'm asking for straight up fact based news but I know that's a fairy tale today. Newspapers used to make money from subscriptions and ad revenue. The internet changed all that. Subscriptions and ads went away. Just like with other media they know who their consumers are, they track the clicks, they know who their audience is and they angle their coverage to their audiences. When the most major outlets are liberal enclaves, like the major cities, we have to often digest what they desire.
    Political correctness,...is the inability to speak the truth about the obvious.

Quote Originally Posted by TS FAN View Post
    The Bidens are cooked, there is actual evidence and everyone knows it. However, I doubt anything happens and the BIG guy will probably get re-elected if the Reps don't put a viable candidate with a message people actually want to vote for. Dems have about a 55% advantage going into every election. That is the sad truth. People are often ignorant of facts because free speech has been curtailed on big social media platforms, and of course the media covers up every scum bag thing the left does and lies about. They do it and blame the right and it works
    Have you jumped off the Trump band wagon.???? His message are as good as you have get.

It all doesn't matter as long as the elections are crooked and stolen. Fix the elections and have fair ones, what more can people ask for?

Also freedom of speech....
    If you're not outraged, you're not paying attention!