Matt Dooley Clinches First-Career Southern All Star Championship
Launches New Team Website at MattDooleyRacing.com

BROOKS, Ga. (11/28/22) – Matt Dooley doubled down in the accolade department over the weekend by claiming both the Southern All Star (SAS) Dirt Racing Series Championship and Rookie of the Year title.

The respective titles came on the heels of a fourth-place finish in the series’ finale at Florida’s Southern Raceway.

“2022 Southern All Stars Champion! It’s just unreal to know that I accomplished it. To be able to get out on the road for the first time this year and pull this off with what we have is truly incredible to me,” Dooley shared. “It took a ton of great people in my life to make this happen, and I’m so thankful for it. 2023 looks bright!”

With Friday’s weekend opener at Buckshot Speedway (Clanton, Ala.) falling victim to Mother Nature, Matt Dooley returned to action on Saturday afternoon at Southern Raceway (Milton, Fla.) aboard his Moore Fabrication No. 18 Super Late Model for the Southern All Star Series-sanctioned Thanksgiving Thunder.

Drawing 14 cars for the series finale, Matt’s third-fastest qualifying effort placed him on the second row for the $5,000-to-win A-Main. Dropping one spot in the 40-lap affair, Dooley raced to a fourth-place finish, which came behind Bo Slay, Jesse Enterkin, and Steven Jernigan with Billy Franklin coming in fifth.

With his fourth-place finish, Matt Dooley secured both the Southern All Star Series Championship and Rookie of the Year honors.

Full results from the weekend are available at www.SASDirt.com.

The team also has launched a brand-new, mobile-optimized website at www.MattDooleyRacing.com which is designed and maintained by MyRacePass.com Website & PR Services.

Matt Dooley Racing would like to thank all of their marketing partners, which include Scott’s Machine, Crown Security, Atlanta Coring, Extreme Auto & Truck Repair, LD Enterprises, MD Performance, Moss Farms, Moore Fab, The Dwarf House Chick-Fil-A, and MyRacePass.com Website & PR Services.

Keep track of the latest team news by visiting www.MattDooleyRacing.com and by following the team’s social channels at:
Facebook: Click Here
Twitter: @Matt_Dooley18

PR Contact:
Ben Shelton (ben.shelton@myracepass.com)