FASTRAK OFFERS UNIQUE CHALLENGE TO TRACKS AND TEAMS FOR UP TO $50,000 TO WIN

Carnesville, GA - The FASTRAK Racing Series once again sets the bar for Chevrolet Performance Parts 604 Crate Late Model racing. As the first and original series to use the Chevrolet Performance Parts 604 crate engine in dirt racing, FASTRAK continues to innovate in how it gives back to the industry. FASTRAK has awarded over 6 million dollars in the last 19 years of promoting with its FASTRAK Tours, National Weekly Series (WWR), and ULTIMATE Super Late Model Tours.

"My question is this," said Stan Lester, President of FASTRAK. 'Do the track owners want to allow their teams to run for the most money available in the country? It's simple, really. Do you? If so, then let's talk. Yes, we have our own tire as all series do. Fortunately, with our tire you don't have to groove and sipe it, so it really cuts down on the work a team has to do to be competitive. That's a real plus for weekly racing in my opinion. It's the same price as any other Hoosier crate spec tire, and honestly, one of the only tires made just for crate late models."

FASTRAK Companies International, LLC has hired Bill Lupinos as the company's Vice President, and he is ready to hit the road running, talking to tracks and teams anywhere in the Nation. Lupinos is available by cell most of the time and waiting for your call at (917) 697-4776. Lupinos is a track owner, Richmond Raceway in Richmond, KY, so he knows the needs of weekly tracks and what it takes to make them work.

"Lupinos will be 100% in charge of the weekly program and touring events now," said Lester. "I will be spending my time running the office and working on additional marketing monies to give back to the teams."

HOW THE NATIONAL POINTS PROGRAM WORKS:
10 SANCTIONED TRACKS - $10,000 TO WIN – PAYS THE TOP 10
20 SANCTIONED TRACKS- $20,000 TO WIN – PAYS THE TOP 20
30 SANCTIONED TRACKS - $30,000 TO WIN – PAYS THE TOP 30
40 SANCTIONED TRACKS - $40,000 TO WIN – PAYS THE TOP 40
50 SANCTIONED TRACKS - $50,000 TO WIN – PAYS THE TOP 50

If you are interested in becoming a FASTRAK sanctioned track to give your drivers the opportunity to race for the country’s highest-paying national payout, you can contact the FASTRAK Racing Series office at (678) 935-7304,
Stan Lester, President, directly at (678) 505-7485, or Bill Lupinos, Vice President, at (917) 697-4776 for details.

Check out the official website for the FASTRAK Racing Series at www.fastrakracing.com and continue to follow our social media networks for the FASTRAK Racing Series. Like and Follow our Fan Page on Facebook, plus follow @FASTRAK_Racing on Twitter to get up-to-the-minute news and details as they become available. FASTRAK can also be found on Instagram @fastrak_racing.

The 2022 marketing partners for the FASTRAK Racing Series are Chevrolet Performance, VP Racing Fuel "The official fuel of FASTRAK," VP Racing Lubricants, Dealer Group USA, Flo Racing "The official video home of FASTRAK," TNT Race Cars, Arizona Sport Shirts, and Thomas Clarke Performance.