Default World of Outlaws 2022 video game

Any of you guys play World of Outlaws 2022 video game on XBOX or PlayStation?

I have it on ps5

Yeah, it’s pretty great.

I don't have much time to mess with it, but I do enjoy it when I do get to play it.

I ordered it for Christmas. I hear it’s the best platform system racing game ever from some friends.

It's definitely a fun game, but I think they got a few of the drivers mixed up. I'm racing Richards, Brent Larson and a couple others for wins, while Overton, Fergy, Moran, Owens are the 1st cars being lapped.

Quote Originally Posted by jlacey View Post
    It's definitely a fun game, but I think they got a few of the drivers mixed up. I'm racing Richards, Brent Larson and a couple others for wins, while Overton, Fergy, Moran, Owens are the 1st cars being lapped.
    Its a World Of Outlaws game, of course their drivers are gonna be tough. I would like to see some of the others up front. All in all a great game!!

Quote Originally Posted by 4Barrel View Post
    I ordered it for Christmas. I hear it’s the best platform system racing game ever from some friends.
    IMO it's the best one they have ever made. It's hard to beat the 2002 sprint car game, but I think this one takes it finally after 20 years. The cars are all difficult to drive at first, they all handle different also.