Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Yep that sums it up ss12

Quote Originally Posted by ss12 View Post
    The silence of the republican party just shows they were never serious about the constitution. They are scared of their cult leader. A bunch of little scared weak b!tches. They are hoping for the democrats to come to their rescue.
    Tell us again when DJT is going to jail !? He owns you and your old lady !

ss12 and jr29,

Be rational for a minute --- 1) Do you really think Trump will be the “R” candidate? 2) Do you really think the electoral college would vote for Trump, again?

Honest questions!

Lurker, I didn't think he would be the republican candidate in 2016. The majority of the posters on this forum will still vote for him if he is the candidate.

So you’re saying Trump will be the “R” candidate in 2024 and the electoral college will vote for Trump --- and he will be President again.

Lurker, same answer as above. The republican party is afraid of this conman. The republican party needs to come out and condemn this conman actions now! The republican use to be the party of the constitution and this individual wants to terminate the constitution. The republican party should have been out days ago condemning this. This just shows how weak the republican party really is. The electoral college will not be nothing to the conman. The conman has already tried to stop the votes for the 2020 electoral college. This time he might succeed. When it comes down to it the republican party is just showing how weak they really are. The republican party is waiting on the democrat party to take him down. The democrats know this and are taking full advantage and winning. Look at the Mar-A-Lago case. It's a pretty simple case. The DOJ gets a search warrant, Searches the property and finds the evidence, and then the dumb conman gets on truth social and admits he took the classify documents. Pretty easy case to prosecute. Why are they not indicting the conman? Why, as long as he the front man they will let him take down the other republican candidates for them. The conman keeps stalling things in court and in return he is helping the democrat party because he is still the leader of the republican party.
    Last edited by ss12; 12-06-2022 at 06:52 AM.
    Haters don't really hate you, in fact they hate themselves because you are a reflection of what they wish to be.

Lurker, same answer as above. The republican party is afraid of this conman. The republican party needs to come out and condemn this conman actions now! The republican use to be the party of the constitution and this individual wants to terminate the constitution. The republican party should have been out days ago condemning this. This just shows how weak the republican party really is. The electoral college will not be nothing to the conman. The conman has already tried to stop the votes for the 2020 electoral college. This time he might succeed. When it comes down to it the republican party is just showing how weak they really are. The republican party is waiting on the democrat party to take him down. The democrats know this and are taking full advantage and winning. Look at the Mar-A-Lago case. It's a pretty simple case. The DOJ gets a search warrant, Searches the property and finds the evidence, and then the dumb conman gets on truth social and admits he took the classify documents. Pretty easy case to prosecute. Why are they not indicting the conman? Why, as long as he the front man they will let him take down the other republican candidates for them. The conman keeps stalling things in court and in return he is helping the democrat party because he is still the leader of the republican party.
    So what are you worried about again?

Thank you for your concern of OUR PARTY but we got this ! Spend some time trying to fix yours how bout that !

What’s crazy is everything SS bitches about trump doing is exactly what he roots for when the dems do it…..it’s hard to get a gauge on where he really stands because of his hyperbole.

So, I just quit trying…..not worth the effort anymore.
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

What's crazy is the Republicans will do anything to win even suspending the Constitution. They blame the Dems for stealing a election even though they're the ones that tried. The Republicans are pretty weak people that can't stand up to the Donald. What do they think their voters going to do vote for a Democrat ha ha ha,

Pretty sure there has been only one republican that has said anything about suspending the constitution….not exactly accurate to paint all republicans with that wide trump brush you are using.

But, it’s what y’all do…..carry on
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

Lurker, I didn't think he would be the republican candidate in 2016. The majority of the posters on this forum will still vote for him if he is the candidate. Mitch McConnell even said whoever is the republican candidate he will vote for them, Trump included. As long as they have the R behind their name that's all that matters. Now is the time for the republican party to grow a pair of balls and dump this conman.
    are you in the majority on here that will vote for sleepy joe no matter what if he runs in 24 ???? I personally think Ron Desantis will be the nominee , but yea , I,m one of the ones that will only make one check come nov 24 just to let you know , now if by some miracle the dems can produce an intelligent , think for them selves moderate candidate , who knows , I might change my mind , but , i,m not holding my breath .....

FF in my opinion if the Republicans can't speak out about what Trump says Trump will be your nominee and he will lose yet again. You just can't win with 30% it's just not going to happen. ss12 might have a different view on this. I will wait for his response.

BBQ you're correct I shouldn't paint with a broad brush for that I do apologize for that but, it's pretty pathetic that quite a few Republicans just want to sweep it under the rug. This should scare anyone who believes in the Constitution.

Quote Originally Posted by kidrock View Post
    BBQ you're correct I shouldn't paint with a broad brush for that I do apologize for that but, it's pretty pathetic that quite a few Republicans just want to sweep it under the rug. This should scare anyone who believes in the Constitution.
    Walk it back …………that’s the LIBTARD way ! Throw sh!t at the wall until you get called out on it !

Dirtman the Donald is the king at throwing ---- out there and see what's sticks but, you're ok with that LMAO....

The only part I'm walking back is not saying every Republican that's it. I should have said some republicans.

Dirtman the Donald is the king at throwing ---- out there and see what's sticks but, you're ok with that LMAO....

The only part I'm walking back is not saying every Republican that's it. I should have said some republicans.
    That was ALL you said ! You comparing yourself to DJT ? Now that is a hoot ! Maybe we should ask that certain someone how you two compare? You ain’t been sniffing’ around at SERIOUSLY STUPIDS place and blaming it on DJT have you ? Don’t respond if you are just going to have to walk it back !

None were stolen but, some fools believe election in 2020 and now the 2022 elections were stolen
    Are you doing this BS to make people's heads to explode?????
    If you're not outraged, you're not paying attention!

I didn't compare myself to no one.

The truth sticks, that's why Trump is so popular, savings America really does stick!!!
    If you're not outraged, you're not paying attention!

Quote Originally Posted by Buford.Justice View Post
    The truth sticks, that's why Trump is so popular, savings America really does stick!!!
    OK lol..........................................