Default Prominent Democrat denounces party, switches to independent status.

More of this to come, Sinema is just the first.
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

It only makes sense for her to do so. I think the Republicans would be calling her a Rhino if she was Republican. I guess the Democrats will be calling here a Dhino lmfao...............................

Good for her to make the switch. If she see's herself more as a Independent then she should identify has one. She said it wouldn't change her voting habits. She's tired of the back and forth which more and more Americans have been sick of as well. I've said it before and I will say it again it's time for a third party in this country. I would back it if one is started,

Like she said she doesn't agree with all of what both parties believe in. I agree with her on this.

Quote Originally Posted by kidrock View Post
    It only makes sense for her to do so. I think the Republicans would be calling her a Rhino if she was Republican. I guess the Democrats will be calling here a Dhino lmfao...............................

Good for her to make the switch. If she see's herself more as a Independent then she should identify has one. She said it wouldn't change her voting habits. She's tired of the back and forth which more and more Americans have been sick of as well. I've said it before and I will say it again it's time for a third party in this country. I would back it if one is started,

Like she said she doesn't agree with all of what both parties believe in. I agree with her on this.
    It’s called fence sitting …………..and you are good at it !
    If not us ,who? If not now ,when?

Dirtman I'm good with it lol........................................ I don't identify with either party on everything. What I do know is Independents are the ones who actually make a difference when it comes to voting people in office.

Dirtman I'm good with it lol........................................ I don't identify with either party on everything. What I do know is Independents are the ones who actually make a difference when it comes to voting people in office.
    Then change your party affiliation from D to I !

Well, she's bi anyway so - it kinda fits....
    Political correctness,...is the inability to speak the truth about the obvious.

Quote Originally Posted by Barbecueboy View Post
    More of this to come, Sinema is just the first.
    Yes there is a bunch of republicans that are doing the same. They are tired of losing with the conman. They have realized the party is going in the directing and don't want to be a part of it.
    Haters don't really hate you, in fact they hate themselves because you are a reflection of what they wish to be.

Quote Originally Posted by ss12 View Post
    Yes there is a bunch of republicans that are doing the same. They are tired of losing with the conman. They have realized the party is going in the directing and don't want to be a part of it.
    Any proof ? Of course not ……………..unless your old lady got some inside info in return for some “favors “ !

Trying to take this thread into a trash Trump agenda, again???? What has Trump done that has taken the country in the wrong direction.

And just what is you concept of the right direction?

Much work has been done successfully into removing many RINOs from the Republican party by Trump and his supporters by the way.

You are just like the medias and Dem party only try to discredit his successes and great work as President, but in reality Trump was working to try and clean up the swamp. You on the other hand continue to work for the swamp. Judgement day will come for you, did you ever ponder that fact?
    If you're not outraged, you're not paying attention!

If you're not outraged, you're not paying attention!

I hope more people do leave and form a party of people who want to lead and not beholden to the Republican or Democrat party. Just like she said people are getting tired of the back and forth gotcha BS. This is a great thing and Yes BBQ I see more doing this. Bring it on. and tell both f these parties were sick of your ----

No….no there isn’t.

Quit making sheet up.

I hope more people do leave and form a party of people who want to lead and not beholden to the Republican or Democrat party. Just like she said people are getting tired of the back and forth gotcha BS. This is a great thing and Yes BBQ I see more doing this. Bring it on. and tell both f these parties were sick of your ----
    It’s not the parties themselves that need to be independent , It’s the voters that need to be independent and not beholding to a party…… Most voters vote the way they do because they’re told to vote that way, you should be familiar with that concept coming from the unions and all.

It’s kind of like Coke and Pepsi. You either like one or the other but not normally both. Why? Because that’s what you’ve always liked and were brought up to like….. Unfortunately I see politics the same way these days. Nobody thinks for themselves and everybody does what their party or surrounding circle of friends tells them to do. Again very Union Like…… I’m sure you will see the similarities.

And for what it’s worth I’m more of a Pepsi product guy, but every now and again a Coke just taste better…… I guess if I were to judge my political views they are mostly conservative old-school Republican values but every now and again there’s a Democrat that comes along or an independent that comes along that just looks better, acts better And has better ideas. So I vote for them.

You’re just like the Reverend Jim Jordan caught lying to his committee yesterday! Making sh!t up and then being called out on it ! But like JJ said it’s not against the law to lie on a message board but those who lie about little things have a tendency to lie about bigger things ! You are only fooling yourself and I truly think you believe your lies ! Sad POS YOU ARE ! IF NOT US ,WHO? IF NOT NOW ,WHEN ?

SS does it for the shock value and the attention he gets from it. Nothing more nothing less.

He doesn’t believe half the crap he posts. Guaranteed