Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Lurker, I didn't think he would be the republican candidate in 2016. The majority of the posters on this forum will still vote for him if he is the candidate. Mitch McConnell even said whoever is the republican candidate he will vote for them, Trump included. As long as they have the R behind their name that's all that matters. Now is the time for the republican party to grow a pair of balls and dump this conman.
    Haters don't really hate you, in fact they hate themselves because you are a reflection of what they wish to be.

Democrats want to call what they are trying to do a Democracy, It's not, it's Marxism and Totalitarism.
    It's was established as a Republic in 1776, But Democrats insist on skewing things as the word republic implies republican, and of course the word Democrat implies Democracy.

See how they always try to control the narrative.

The real point is the nation as founded has been corrupted by Democrats stealing elections, and there must be a way of the people to stop the stealing of their nation itself..

Of course the fake media is goiing to hide what they have done and are still doing, otherwise they (Dems) would be voted out of office and ended as a party.

Deflect, lie, create their own narratives and continue to try and stop free speech. Now they are going to go after twitter for restoring free speech.

Shame on any of you that support the Democrat party in any way, period. They are destroying this nation, state by state. And sold out to China to boot.
    If you're not outraged, you're not paying attention!

Quote Originally Posted by ss12 View Post
    Lurker, I didn't think he would be the republican candidate in 2016. The majority of the posters on this forum will still vote for him if he is the candidate. Mitch McConnell even said whoever is the republican candidate he will vote for them, Trump included. As long as they have the R behind their name that's all that matters. Now is the time for the republican party to grow a pair of balls and dump this conman.
    Really. you must go back and correct ALL of your threads and posts. Replacing the word Trump with the word Biden on literally all of them.

You see the real conman and liar and choose to ignore that fact. It's all on you!!
    Last edited by Buford.Justice; 12-04-2022 at 04:32 PM.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/polit...fb074#comments

Here is Republican Ohio Rep. Dave Joyce today saying whoever is the candidate I will vote for.
    Last edited by ss12; 12-04-2022 at 03:53 PM.
    Haters don't really hate you, in fact they hate themselves because you are a reflection of what they wish to be.

These people do their crap well!!! Speaking of being CONS!!!!

Lurker, I didn't think he would be the republican candidate in 2016. The majority of the posters on this forum will still vote for him if he is the candidate.
    So you’re saying Trump will be the “R” candidate in 2024 and the electoral college will vote for Trump --- and he will be President again.

Here is Republican Ohio Rep. Dave Joyce today saying whoever is the candidate I will vote for.
    You talk about destroying democracy ? If DJT wins the republican nomination fair and square legally and whatever you guys call it , why should republicans NOT vote for him ? Isn’t that how your vision if a democracy works ? Or am I missing something?

Your side TRAMPLES THE CONSTITUTION ON A DAILY BASIS , and you saying that someone cannot vote for who they want to is a blatant trampling of their rights under that constitution ! So who doesn’t want to follow the constitution ?

ss12 and jr29 where’d you go? I thought we had a polite dialogue going?

Wait for it !

Ohmar…AOC…Schumer….schiff…Pelosi…etc all overheard saying the same thing.
    As do 95 % of all democrats………doesn’t matter who , just as long as they are democrat.

You have zero point with this post.
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

Quote Originally Posted by Barbecueboy View Post
    Trump slave^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    how many of us has stated that guy is nothing but a pawn!!! No constitution would make it open season for the elites so to state!!! Certanly NOT good for anybody!

you peoples seriously are some foolS ya. Vote vote vote!!!! Chain of federal reserve higher archery basically owns all these dam politicians, At least the ones in the spot light all the time! This new here, that new over there , Tv tv tv. Beware ILLUMINATED MASONS run the show! All way from the ancient world occults to this very day! The beast has scratched and clawed its way to the top!

Quote Originally Posted by dirtMAN007 View Post
    Wait for it !
    Still waiting.

ss12 and jr29 where’d you go? I thought we had a polite dialogue going?

See the drive by on another hate TRUMP threa !

BREAKING: Trump Sets The Record Straight After Leftists Accuse Him Of Wanting To “Terminate” The Constitution
    by Clayton KeirnsCommentaryDecember 5, 2022
    President Trump went nuclear on TruthSocial after liberals knowingly lied about what he said about the constitution last week. Previously, Trump had said that “some rules” may have to be overlooked in order to combat the fraud that occurred in the 2020 election.

“The Fake News is actually trying to convince the American People that I said I wanted to “terminate” the Constitution,” he began on Truth Social.

“This is simply more DISINFORMATION & LIES, just like RUSSIA, RUSSIA, RUSSIA, and all of their other HOAXES & SCAMS. What I said was that when there is “MASSIVE & WIDESPREAD FRAUD & DECEPTION” as has been irrefutably proven in the 2020 Presidential Election, steps must be immediately taken to RIGHT THE WRONG. Only FOOLS would disagree with that and accept STOLEN ELECTIONS. MAGA!”, he added.

Trump has a point. The media has always twisted his words to fit “their” narrative, just like with Russiagate and the many other lies they pushed.

Shame on you liberal hacks!!!

The real corruption and criminality of some of the Washington elite is getting ready to blow up big time…..Hey Hunter, do you hear that sound? Tick Tock Tick Tock Tick Tock.

BBQ don’t let Hunter own you !LOL SOME DA@m MORRIS !!

He doesn’t own me at all…….he does own a lot of money that isn’t his though…..hang on tight for this one.

I’ve mentioned the Hunter Biden name just a handful of times over the last couple years…..he’s irrelevant really except for the part where he is doing and has done exactly what they claim all those bad trump people do……difference is, Hunter is most likely guilty and will face time.

Mr Trump…..they still got nothing.