Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Lets make no mistake the Donald would 100% get rid of the constitution if it meant reinstalling him as President and for anyone to say anything different are the ones feeding him grapes and kissing his feet and we have a few on here that fit that bill.

He tried to overthrow our Democracy and steal an election and you don't think he would do away with the Constitution to be President again OK.

He tried to get those in Georgia to find votes remember he only needs 11,780 votes 1 more than we have. Are you sure Brad you can't find votes.

This is the new Republican party and this is who the Donald is. Take it for what it is.

Only FOOLS would disagree with that and accept STOLEN ELECTIONS. MAGA!”, he added.

We got at least 3 on this thread!

And only fools believe the elections were stolen.

Quote Originally Posted by kidrock View Post
    How many did you say were stolen ?

Quote Originally Posted by dirtMAN007 View Post
    How many did you say were stolen ?
    None were stolen but, some fools believe election in 2020 and now the 2022 elections were stolen

None were stolen but, some fools believe election in 2020 and now the 2022 elections were stolen
    That’s what I thought you said , more than one were stolen !

Borrowed…..the term is borrowed.
    They will be borrowed back just like always.
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

No I've never said any were stolen. That's what others have said. I'm on record saying none were stolen but, there are fools who believe they were.

Lets make no mistake the Donald would 100% restore the constitution if it meant reinstalling him as President and for anyone to say anything different are the ones feeding me grapes and kissing my and we have a few on here that fit that bill. ss12 $jr29 for emample

Biden overthrew our Democracy and stole an election and you don't think he would do away with the Constitution as president? He has almost done it already.

Biden tried to get those in Georgia to find votes and by golly they did!!! They drug them out from under the table in the middle of the night. Are you sure Brandon you can't find votes. He's sure he can and did.

This is the new Democrat/Communist party and this is who the Donald is trying to stop before the nation is destroyed.
    Now please, don't be putting such utter foolishness on here again!!!! I fixed it!!
    If you're not outraged, you're not paying attention!

Quote Originally Posted by Buford.Justice View Post
    Now please, don't be putting such utter foolishness on here again!!!! I fixed it!!
    You're the biggest SNOWFLAKE on here not the only one but, the biggest one.

Quote Originally Posted by Buford.Justice View Post
    Now please, I'm nothing but, a fool and SNOWFLAKE
    You're not telling me nothing.

Those in the Republican party can't even condemn Trump for wanting to suspend the constitution so, he could be reinstated as President. Are you guys really nothing more than communist. Steal an election anyway you can. Pathetic just Pathetic but, you guys own it now.

Kid, If an ex-president (who's Party is all about the constitution) wants to terminate the constitution does that make him a patriot or a traitor?
    Haters don't really hate you, in fact they hate themselves because you are a reflection of what they wish to be.

Quote Originally Posted by ss12 View Post
    Kid, If an ex-president (who's Party is all about the constitution) wants to terminate the constitution does that make him a patriot or a traitor?
    I think it makes him a free man and the next president ……………………and lockedi in a 69 with your old ,lady !!!!

I know if a Democrat President would have said that he would have been called a Traitor or Communist but, the new Republicans don't care about that as long as they can steal an election they just care Power at all cost even if it's our Democracy at stake.

If someone tries to tell Americans that they cannot vote for a legally elected nominee of their party does that make them a traitor ?

I know if a Democrat President would have said that he would have been called a Traitor or Communist but, the new Republicans don't care about that as long as they can steal an election they just care Power at all cost even if it's our Democracy at stake.
    Snowflake !!

Finally you got it. Yes you're a Snowflake. Shed some more tears for us will yeah.

Wha wha wha they stole the election from us but, yet the Republicans are the ones that actually tried to steal the election Fact .

The silence of the republican party just shows they were never serious about the constitution. They are scared of their cult leader. A bunch of little scared weak b!tches. They are hoping for the democrats to come to their rescue.
    Haters don't really hate you, in fact they hate themselves because you are a reflection of what they wish to be.