Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

BBQ you have nailed it!!! A rudderless ship sailing to nowhere, but hopefully Niagra Falls!!!

Last edited by Buford.Justice; 12-06-2022 at 03:04 PM.
    If you're not outraged, you're not paying attention!

Quote Originally Posted by kidrock View Post
    It's not patriotic to try a overthrow our Democracy and try and steal a election. Remember the fake electors. It wasn't Democrats who done that it was Republicans. I'm just saying
    No tell that to the Commuist controlled Democrat party that is doing this very thing nation wide!!!

Did you hear, it was Democrats basically.

BBQ did the Democrats try and insert fake electors or was it Republicans

https://apnews.com/article/capitol-s...52a4757dc162e4

Quote Originally Posted by Buford.Justice View Post
    No tell that to the Commuist controlled Democrat party that is doing this very thing nation wide!!!

Did you hear, it was Democrats basically.
    Clayton did the Democrats try and insert fake electors or was it Republicans

kid, where is Ron DeSantis at? He must be afraid of the conman. If there was ever an opportunity this, is it. This is a sign of weakness on his part. If this was reversed the conman would be everywhere talking about it.
    Haters don't really hate you, in fact they hate themselves because you are a reflection of what they wish to be.

Quote Originally Posted by ss12 View Post
    kid, where is Ron DeSantis at? He must be afraid of the conman. If there was ever an opportunity this, is it. This is a sign of weakness on his part. If this was reversed the conman would be everywhere talking about it.
    Cuz that’s your opinion it HAS GOT TO BE EVERYONE ELSES !!!!

BBQ you have nailed it!!! A rudderless ship sailing to nowhere, but hopefully Niagra Falls!!!

It’s a 3 hour tour! The weather started getting rough , the tiny ship was tossed ! But no courage could be found !!

They're all afraid of Trumps block of voters that's why mostly crickets. DeSantis knows he will never be President of he speaks out about Trump. He is sitting back and letting Trump take care of himself.

They're all afraid of Trumps block of voters that's why mostly crickets. DeSantis knows he will never be President of he speaks out about Trump. He is sitting back and letting Trump take care of himself.
    Wait I thought the democrats were doing that ?

Quote Originally Posted by dirtMAN007 View Post
    Wait I thought the democrats were doing that ?
    I can't help what Fox is telling you

BBQ they had to file lawsuits, to save face. And yes anyone can file lawsuits.
    I know…….divert and deny ….. It’s in their DNA
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

DeSantis is much smarter than that, way more calculated. .. his time will come, and I think it will be very soon.

I’m not sure why you try to paint the whole Republican Party with the Donald Trump brush like Kid Rock does, it would be like me painting all union members as lazy and greedy just because of some that do nefarious things while in them. Wait what?

Clayton did the Democrats try and insert fake electors or was it Republicans

No they just inserted the fake insurrectionists scattered throughout the crowd. They also inserted many of the antifa and their ideological burning’s marches and looting’s…. Those pallets of bricks didn’t just show up they were ordered.

I went to apnews,com and nothing showed up there either.
    Just the same message. They must have taken it down when it didn't stick. More fake news that panned out. hahaha
    Last edited by Buford.Justice; 12-06-2022 at 03:59 PM.

Like I said DeSantis is much smarter and very calculated in his moves. I think you’re 100% right with this post kid.

Trump would win easily if he could just stop patting himself on the back, but I don’t think he has it in him. That being said Even Trump at his very worst is a far cry better than any Democratic candidate that has been floating around.

BBQ I agree, my wife and I both said at least with DeSantis he isn't crazy like Trump. If it came down to Trump and DeSantis I would pick DeSantis over Trump.

BBQ I agree, my wife and I both said at least with DeSantis he isn't crazy like Trump. If it came down to Trump and DeSantis I would pick DeSantis over Trump.
    Every single time……same here.

Who is this conman you keep talking about. I see many but Trump is not one of them. Biden possible???

Join in the fake media in trying to start a Trump DeSantis conflict. Even if DeSantis were to become president, I imagime he would become the next conman in your books.

Yup…..I think you are right here cw.