Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

I’ll reserve judgement on this till the end of next year and we all see what the the MARS Series looks like after Fairbury promoter Matt Curl has a year under his belt as the new series owner. He’s done great things at FALS, now let’s see what he can do with this over the coming years.

I have a few that I thing are good right now. As far as the best not sure. I think each region has its own nitch, however the south has entirely way to many different series and the cars that are down south are spread to thin.
    Comp Cams Super Dirt Series
    Lucas Oil MLRA
    MARS Late Model Series
    UmP Summer Nationals
    Dirt Kings Late Model Tour
    Southern Nationals
    Iron-Man Series
    Last edited by HoosierDirtFan; 12-07-2022 at 06:37 AM.
    Nathan Stephens

Next Race - Rumble in Ft Wayne. Indoor Midget show. Sat., 12/30/23
    2023 Season: Tracks 13 & Races 40 & States AL, IL, IN, NC, OH, WI
    Brownstown (IN) 2, Eldora (OH) 3, Fairbury (IL) 9, Grundy County (IL) 1, Kankakee (IL) 7, Kokomo (IN) 2, Lincoln (IL) 1, Shadyhill (IN) 6, Spoon River (IL) 1, Talladega Short Track (AL) 3, The Dirt Track at Charlotte (NC) 3, & Wilmot (WI) 1

Although not Supers, Steel Block Bandits has it going on in the North Carolina region. Very good payout, they run the show very professional and treat everyone the same. Nice to know you will not be there all night and they are going to tech the top cars; car counts where above 30 at half of the races. Kudos to the teams and Elvis for putting out a quality product!

To me the best regional series is the SLMR Hoker Trucking East or Malvern Bank West. Consistently good car counts, good formats and mostly good racetracks.

World of Outlaws. They have a great crop of regional regulars and often get quite a few national stars at their shows. Their purses are great! Hands down WoO!

Second is a tough call. I thought MARS was very good this year. Cook series are usually very good. Liked a good bit of Iron Man as well.