Thumbs up Hunt The Front starting 10 track 15 race tour in the southeastern U.S.

Hunt The Front starting 10 track 15 race tour in the southeastern U.S.

Details over on the Dirt On Dirt website. Schedule to be released at PRI.
    Nathan Stephens

Next Race - Rumble in Ft Wayne. Indoor Midget show. Sat., 12/30/23
    2023 Season: Tracks 13 & Races 40 & States AL, IL, IN, NC, OH, WI
    Brownstown (IN) 2, Eldora (OH) 3, Fairbury (IL) 9, Grundy County (IL) 1, Kankakee (IL) 7, Kokomo (IN) 2, Lincoln (IL) 1, Shadyhill (IN) 6, Spoon River (IL) 1, Talladega Short Track (AL) 3, The Dirt Track at Charlotte (NC) 3, & Wilmot (WI) 1

Walter Cronkite of 4m releases another great DOD item!

I don't have DoD so nice seeing this told

They have released the schedule now.

April 7th All-Tech $5,000

April 8th All-Tech $TBA

April 28th Magnolia $5,000

April 29th Magnolia $10,000

May 20th Senoia $5,000

June 3rd Cochran $10,000

June 24th Whynot $5,000

June 30th Body's $5,000

July 1st Boyd's $7,500

July 2nd Duck River $7,500

August 19th East Alabama $TBA

August 26th Senoia $5,000

September 1st Boyd's $5,000

September 2nd Boyd's $10,000

September 30th TST $TBA

October 6th Deep South $5,000

October 7th Deep South $23,000

Quote Originally Posted by foxfire2dirtracing View Post
    Walter Cronkite of 4m releases another great DOD item!
    Great for those who dont do dod. Good for the sport and this site, right?

I am from the Dothan, Alabama area. I do not relly know the Joiners. They try to promote themselves as "aw shucks country boys', and they may have been "awe shucks country boys" in the beginning, but they have def moved past that now. They whine about locals stopping by their shop now, but they still want to promote themselves as broke country boys, they cannot have it both ways. They are 2/3 of the way to being a regular touring late model team, but they are still trying to keep the "awe shucks, we are broke country boys, send us some money" aura. I am over it. A broke redneck team pulls the race car behind a pickup truck or a van, they are on their SECOND nice class 5 hauler/motor home. A redneck race program is a bunch of guys who work 40 to 50 hours a week on a job, and they all work on the race cars everynight. I have not seen any mention of a job by these guys in 2 plus years. I ain't no hait merchant, but these guys need to finish transitioning there public image until it reaches where they really are. And what happened to the prayers before every feature???? Do they sudenly not need any help from Jesus?????

Quote Originally Posted by LRtireCHANGER View Post
    I am from the Dothan, Alabama area. I do not relly know the Joiners. They try to promote themselves as "aw shucks country boys', and they may have been "awe shucks country boys" in the beginning, but they have def moved past that now. They whine about locals stopping by their shop now, but they still want to promote themselves as broke country boys, they cannot have it both ways. They are 2/3 of the way to being a regular touring late model team, but they are still trying to keep the "awe shucks, we are broke country boys, send us some money" aura. I am over it. A broke redneck team pulls the race car behind a pickup truck or a van, they are on their SECOND nice class 5 hauler/motor home. A redneck race program is a bunch of guys who work 40 to 50 hours a week on a job, and they all work on the race cars everynight. I have not seen any mention of a job by these guys in 2 plus years. I ain't no hait merchant, but these guys need to finish transitioning there public image until it reaches where they really are. And what happened to the prayers before every feature???? Do they sudenly not need any help from Jesus?????
    They don't need to pray to Jesus, he already delivered the $.
    Modern Day Wedge Racing
    Florence -1

So how many of these dates conflict with lucas and woo ?

Quote Originally Posted by LRtireCHANGER View Post
    i dont get how they try to be seen as broke country boys? i run a regional mod and dont want ppl coming to my shop, their super cars are both used chassis with used engines. and in their region theyre one of the hardest to beat. i think its cool the way theyve grown and its a good series joshua has put together. Hating on someone else wont get you there any faster

I have followed their channel avidly since pretty much the beginning and I've defended them on numerous occasions, but then I finally got the chance to meet them at 411 last year in August. The old saying "Don't meet your heroes" definitely applies to them. I watched the way they interacted with fans and I was shocked. They were all around the car so they could be seen, but any time a fan approached they acted like a Lowe's employee when you need assistance. It was very easy to see they wanted to be seen but didn't want to be bothered. And before anybody says they were busy with the car, this was THREE HOURS before the race and none of them were working on the car. I was shocked not only due to the fact that in reality they acted totally different than their videos as LRtire mentions, but also because a race team that's largely fan driven in their existence showed absolutely NO INTEREST in interacting with fans. And I'm not grinding an ax because I "got my feelings hurt", I'm WAY too old for that... I was just surprised how they wouldn't even take the time to acknowledge fans standing around with shirts for them to sign. If anybody dared to approach them, it was easy to see they had little to say and the looks they gave discouraged others to not approach, including me. I stood around and watched this for 30-40 minutes then tossed my HTF shirt in the trash. I still follow their channel and find it enjoyable, but I certainly look at them differently now. They are much more shrewd than most people think, and they are certainly playing a role on their videos, and hey, it's definitely working for them. But they really should realize (especially at the rate they're spending money) that situations like theirs are not infinite and without consistent race results, interest will inevitably wane at some point. I'm sure others will counter my opinion with positive experiences they've had in meeting them, but I know what I SAW with my own two eyes. Btw, I never approached them so nothing I've said is personal, it's just the facts. Need more proof, go to their channel and see if you can find where they've EVER responded back to a comment. Good luck, I'll wait. To be fair, at their souvenir trailer, Joseph's mom Teresa is one of the nicest people I've ever met.

Quote Originally Posted by Finnfan25 View Post
    I have followed their channel avidly since pretty much the beginning and I've defended them on numerous occasions, but then I finally got the chance to meet them at 411 last year in August. The old saying "Don't meet your heroes" definitely applies to them. I watched the way they interacted with fans and I was shocked. They were all around the car so they could be seen, but any time a fan approached they acted like a Lowe's employee when you need assistance. It was very easy to see they wanted to be seen but didn't want to be bothered. And before anybody says they were busy with the car, this was THREE HOURS before the race and none of them were working on the car. I was shocked not only due to the fact that in reality they acted totally different than their videos as LRtire mentions, but also because a race team that's largely fan driven in their existence showed absolutely NO INTEREST in interacting with fans. And I'm not grinding an ax because I "got my feelings hurt", I'm WAY too old for that... I was just surprised how they wouldn't even take the time to acknowledge fans standing around with shirts for them to sign. If anybody dared to approach them, it was easy to see they had little to say and the looks they gave discouraged others to not approach, including me. I stood around and watched this for 30-40 minutes then tossed my HTF shirt in the trash. I still follow their channel and find it enjoyable, but I certainly look at them differently now. They are much more shrewd than most people think, and they are certainly playing a role on their videos, and hey, it's definitely working for them. But they really should realize (especially at the rate they're spending money) that situations like theirs are not infinite and without consistent race results, interest will inevitably wane at some point. I'm sure others will counter my opinion with positive experiences they've had in meeting them, but I know what I SAW with my own two eyes. Btw, I never approached them so nothing I've said is personal, it's just the facts. Need more proof, go to their channel and see if you can find where they've EVER responded back to a comment. Good luck, I'll wait. To be fair, at their souvenir trailer, Joseph's mom Teresa is one of the nicest people I've ever met.
    They responded to me once long ago, when I said they should come out west to the Wild West Shootout.

Talk with Jonathon and Jessie at falls last summer. Jonathan and I talked like we was long time acquaintances. Very down to earth and seemed eager to talk and explain any questions I had. Thay was talking to all the folks that way who were at their trailer after the races. Great bunch of young guys working hard to better themselves is what im seeing in their videos and in person.

I wouldnt want strangers poping up at me shop uninvited either, who would? Go HTF!

They've got a good thing going. Can't see anyone not in suport of that.