Thread: 1776 July 4

Default 1776 July 4

From the Declaration of Independence ---

"But when a long train of abuses and usurpations, pursuing invariably the same Object evinces a design to reduce them under absolute Despotism, it is their right, it is their duty, to throw off such Government, and to provide new Guards for their future security."

(It is said it means, if there's something wrong, those who have the ability to take action have the responsibility to take action.)

Declaration of Independence - https://www.google.com/search?hl=en&...54.tLcLJ4S0p4I

"it is their right, it is their duty to throw off such government" - https://www.google.com/search?hl=en&...51.O7EgkDWsvaI

I just thought I would share the above knowing that, “overthrowing our Democracy” are common words being used here lately.

Your thoughts?

Do you believe that is time for a revolution ? ?

Quote Originally Posted by Raceready View Post
    That could be the only way out of this GOD FORSAKEN thing they are calling a DEMOCRACY !

The democrats talking point of trump trying to overthrow our democracy is their version of yelling fire in a crowded theater……..it’s said to stir up, mislead and fear monger.
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

Quote Originally Posted by dirtMAN007 View Post
    That could be the only way out of this GOD FORSAKEN thing they are calling a DEMOCRACY !
    Everybody may have to start to " ARM UP " and get ready to take our country back ! !

I keep hoping the cavarly is coming. But even Bannon tells me that it is not, Thoughts of the miltary joining in to take the nation back. But the military has been divided, how much I don't really know. They are teaching Marixm to them and I'm sure they have won a number of them over. When you see a General like Milley and other top leaders it is very discouraging.

So starting with something like what is going on in Brazil may have happen here. It's obvious that Democrat leaders hate America as founded, and they have their infiltrants in Republican party that buckle in the name of money and in some even the beliefs, there are communists in the Republican party also it appears.

If the people don't do something themselves it is not going to change. The Dems have taken control of the voting process and since nothing was done YET about the 2020 election coup it will only keep getting worse.

McCarty is no answer to the problem, just another Paul Ryan. Heck they are together all the time.

And the Turtle hangs on puppet strings for the China Coms.
    If you're not outraged, you're not paying attention!

Make no mistake I would love to blow some of them Bas&^$# out of the saddle. Maybe not safe to mention names though. Sad that free speech can get you in bad trouble these days.

Yes sir, I wish I had an AR15!!!
    Last edited by Buford.Justice; 12-09-2022 at 02:56 PM.
    If you're not outraged, you're not paying attention!

Everybody may have to start to " ARM UP " and get ready to take our country back ! !
    If it comes to that, we should be ok.
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

Not at all. I just find the topic interesting.

Quote Originally Posted by lurker View Post
    Not at all. I just find the topic interesting.
    Maybe there will be war such as the Civil War ? This time red states agin the dreaded blue states ? ?

The insurrection is as close of a current Revelation as you’ll ever get.

to throw off such Government,

For some reason, the liberal media never utters those words when describing the Jan. 6 incident!

Yes, I find that comment interesting too.

Quote Originally Posted by lurker View Post
    From the Declaration of Independence --- "But when a long train of abuses and usurpations, pursuing invariably the same Object evinces a design to reduce them under absolute Despotism, it is their right, it is their duty, to throw off such Government, and to provide new Guards for their future security." (It is said it means, if there's something wrong, those who have the ability to take action have the responsibility to take action.) Declaration of Independence - https://www.google.com/search?hl=en&...54.tLcLJ4S0p4I"it is their right, it is their duty to throw off such government" - https://www.google.com/search?hl=en&...51.O7EgkDWsvaI
    and that is whats so sad about foolishly wise hearts! To many have been deeply conformed to NO ACTIONS with their superstitious eternal father figure/ well and jesus to. For thy will ''save'' the world......