Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Default Ivanka Trump CUTS DEAL in NY AG Investigation and DUMPS her dad

Haters don't really hate you, in fact they hate themselves because you are a reflection of what they wish to be.

First two words was all I needed …………"LOOKS LIKE “ B et your wife wishes you got a boner for her like you do DJT ! Or my email she wishes DJT had a boner for her !

ss12 she's a smart lady she knows where this is headed and I'm guessing her lawyers told her she might as well get out in front of it and cut a deal. She knows her dad would throw her under the bus to save his own ----

In other much more important news for the country…..AOC under investigation for ????
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

Already debunked by CNN !

Meanwhile the Talban who SERIOUSLY STUPID AND KID DUMB AS A ROCK S heroe put back in power in Afghanistan is executing people in public !! No fake outrage from these two COMMUNIST LIBTARDS ?

Dirtman sorry about your wife's boy toy (Herschel Walker) loss in Georgia. How's the sloppy seconds going for you? I heard your favorite thing is when Herschel pulls out from the Hershey highway, and you clean him up with your tongue
    Dirtman the cuckold man

Dirtman the clean-up man

Your wife said she enjoy you performing oral sex on Herschel.
    Last edited by ss12; 12-08-2022 at 08:26 AM.
    Haters don't really hate you, in fact they hate themselves because you are a reflection of what they wish to be.

Quote Originally Posted by dirtMAN007 View Post
    Meanwhile the Talban who SERIOUSLY STUPID AND KID DUMB AS A ROCK S heroe put back in power in Afghanistan is executing people in public !! No fake outrage from these two COMMUNIST LIBTARDS ?
    Dirtman the guy who supports suspending the Constitution so, Trump could be reinstalled as President
    He supports overthrowing our Democracy and tried to steal an election. It's not a good look for someone who supports America. That's more like someone who supports Russia a communist country.

As far as Afghanistan it was a huge mistake how that all went down and I do hope the Republicans investigate what happened and get to the bottom of it. Heads need to roll

Quote Originally Posted by kidrock View Post
    Dirtman the guy who supports suspending the Constitution so, Trump could be reinstalled as President
    He supports overthrowing our Democracy and tried to steal an election. It's not a good look for someone who supports America. That's more like someone who supports Russia a communist country.

As far as Afghanistan it was a huge mistake how that all went down and I do hope the Republicans investigate what happened and get to the bottom of it. Heads need to roll
    Yea right !

Quote Originally Posted by ss12 View Post
    Dirtman sorry about your wife's boy toy (Herschel Walker) loss in Georgia. How's the sloppy seconds going for you? I heard your favorite thing is when Herschel pulls out from the Hershey highway, and you clean him up with your tongue
    Dirtman the cuckold man

Dirtman the clean-up man

It’s s pretty good but I really like when I transfer it to your wife’s mouth ………and she loves it too ! Don’t let her tell you any different !

Meanwhile the people you support are negotiating a deal to trade a person with low level drug charges for a guy they call “DR DEATH “ in prisoner swap ? Sounds fair to you guys ?

And your side. also while saying the border is closed appealing a court ruling on remain in Mexico ! You guys love this sh!t !

Quote Originally Posted by ss12 View Post
    Dirtman the cuckold man

Dirtman the clean-up man

Only when she’s watching ! She’s the jealous type !

Default And they think it’s a win.

Trading prisoners with Russia…….we give them a terrorist known for causing the deaths of Thousands and they give us a girl that smokes weed and can dunk a basketball.

And we call that winning? And they wonder why?
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

cuckhold007

It’s s pretty good but I really like when I transfer it to your wife’s mouth ………and she loves it too ! Don’t let her tell you any different !

The only way you will get to my wife is in your dreams.

I don’t know DJT says she spreads like peanut butter !

You forgot to mention other facts …………. She’s black and she’s a lesbo !

I was appalled when I heard the news of the swap. Who in the heck thought that was good deal is out of their minds. I could see if it was Paul Whelan but, this Grinner gal no way. I listen to part of the Brian Kilmeade show this morning and like he said this morning the Russians might have even planted the evidence. He stated it seemed pretty suspicious of the timing with war and all so, it's possible she should have never been arrested but, this swap in my opinion was not the right decision. Listen being President and having to make theses decisions all the time can't be easy. They make mistakes they're human like the rest of us but, in my opinion this was a bad decision.

I don't know maybe one of these days you guys will see I'm not afraid to call out the Dems as well as the Repubs.

I was appalled when I heard the news of the swap. Who in the heck thought that was good deal is out of their minds. I could see if it was Paul Whelan but, this Grinner gal no way. I listen to part of the Brian Kilmeade show this morning and like he said this morning the Russians might have even planted the evidence. He stated it seemed pretty suspicious of the timing with war and all so, it's possible she should have never been arrested but, this swap in my opinion was not the right decision. Listen being President and having to make theses decisions all the time can't be easy. They make mistakes they're human like the rest of us but, in my opinion this was a bad decision.

I don't know maybe one of these days you guys will see I'm not afraid to call out the Dems as well as the Repubs.
    She admitted to the charges …………and then tried to walk it back ! Sound familiar?

And you don't think she could have been setup and coerce to say what she did? Well Brian isn't so sure and I agree with him. I'm not saying just wasn't guilty but, known who we are dealing with I sure as the heck am not going to say she was guilty