Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by kidrock View Post
    Why do you even care what tattoo's she has. I could care less what she has. Not my business.
    They are just another work or her worthlessness. In no way deserving of being released from Russia. It's fine with you also that she hates on this nation and kneels during national anthems.

You are showing us all what you are as a human being daily also as you defend the biggest pieces of crap constantly!!! Your idea of freedom of speech and your actions are very poor indeed!

Are you happy Biden traded a convicted terrorist who was in command of sixty cargo planes delivery Russian weapons world wide?? Wow you should crawl under a rock, head, get it??
    If you're not outraged, you're not paying attention!

Doesn't bother you either that Biden left so many US citizens in Afganistan and 87 billion in weapons either, right???? Yet he trades a terrorist for an anti American basketball player. Nice!!

You're a real piece of %$#@ or I'll just use the word work instead!!!!
    Last edited by Buford.Justice; 12-09-2022 at 01:29 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Buford.Justice View Post
    They are just another work or her worthlessness. In no way deserving of being released from Russia. It's fine with you also that she hates on this nation and kneels during national anthems.

You are showing us all what you are as a human being daily also as you defend the biggest pieces of crap constantly!!! Your idea of freedom of speech and your actions are very poor indeed!

Are you happy Biden traded a convicted terrorist who was in command of sixty cargo planes delivery Russian weapons world wide?? Wow you should crawl under a rock, head, get it??

Again No I don't care that she kneels during the national Anthem. That's her business not mine. I wouldn't do it but, I sure as the heck am not going to tell her or anyone else how to conduct themselves. You sure do like to tell people how to act, what to read, what your allowed to say, if you can have tattoos or not ect. ect.

I could care less what you or anyone else on here thinks of what kind of person I am. I'm not on this earth to make you happy or have you like me. I just not a goal of mine sorry but, it's true.

If you would have read what I wrote instead of running your mouth like usual you would have seen where I said I didn't agree with the swap.

Doesn't bother you either ths Biden left so many US citizens in Afganistan and 87 billion in weapons either, right???? Yet he trades a terrorist for an anti American basketball player. Nice!!

You're a real piece of %$#@ or I'll just use the word work instead!!!!
    Afganistan: One of the conman campaigns promises that he didn't do. Now you want to complain what Biden has accomplished in Afghanistan. Are you mad that we aren't sending are children there to protect opium poppy fields to help our pharmaceutical companies poison are other children?

Thanks, President Biden, for pulling are troops out of Afghanistan and crippling the opiate crisis in the USA.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O1-jhDENkpo
    Last edited by ss12; 12-09-2022 at 07:10 AM.
    Haters don't really hate you, in fact they hate themselves because you are a reflection of what they wish to be.

Crippling the opiate crisis??? What planet are you living on boss?

That was one of your dumbest and most self serving comments yet…..it’s not crippled at all, matter of fact it’s sprinting at world record speed.

Quit making stuff up please.
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

Haters don't really hate you, in fact they hate themselves because you are a reflection of what they wish to be.

If the crisis is crippled they wouldn’t need to raise money to cripple it…..quit making stuff up.

BBQ, you are the one making stuff up. You just can't handle that a Democrat president did the right thing.

What right thing? A couple posts up you inferred that pulling the troops out of Afghanistan has crippled the opiate crisis. It’s not even close to being crippled and if anything is getting worse with the recent fentanyl explosion.

Sure leaving Afghanistan was the right thing to do, how we did it was a debacle and reminiscent of when the colts pulled out of Baltimore in the middle of the night……only people died in Afghanistan.

Quote Originally Posted by ss12 View Post
    Afganistan: One of the conman campaigns promises that he didn't do. Now you want to complain what Biden has accomplished in Afghanistan. Are you mad that we aren't sending are children there to protect opium poppy fields to help our pharmaceutical companies poison are other children?

Thanks, President Biden, for pulling are troops out of Afghanistan and crippling the opiate crisis in the USA.

TRUMP HATING IDIOT a! If not now,when ? If not us , Who ?

Quote Originally Posted by kidrock View Post
    No I'm not concerned with what Brittney does. It doesn't affect my life in anyway. It's not my business nor do I want to make it my business.
    That is very selfish thinking and not even actually true. You are okay with anything as long as it doesn't affect your life? Guess what, there are things going on that are affecting your life and you are just ignoring them.

BBQ who was the president that got the USA involved in Afghanistan? And what political party was he affiliated with? Bush 43 is the responsible for all of the deaths in Afghanistan. From the start to the end.

That is very selfish thinking and not even actually true. You are okay with anything as long as it doesn't affect your life? Guess what, there are things going on that are affecting your life and you are just ignoring them.
    The DOJ wanted to trade Trump for Griner but Putin declined and wanted someone with value instead.

Trump was in the process of leaving Afgan, but his reelection was stolen, so his concept was not allowed to be brought about. Trump would have had all American citizens out first and also demanded the miltary weapons and equipment of 87 billion dollars worth returned home, and a fringe of personnel would have stayed to help rebuild and stabilize the country and let the Taliban know that they would not take over the country. But Biden just cut and ran and turned his back on our citizens and weaponry, and a remaining presence as mentioned above. This abanoment is inexcusible and led to US citizens dieing and being left behind and the panicing Afgan citizens died trying to latch onto exitng cargo planes as they knew the Taliban would takeover and they feared for their own lives. Biden thought nothing of this, but only of the medias fake praise and an illusion of ending a war with dignity, Nothing dignifying about this digraceful act at all. Just a pathetic man doing as he was told with no remorse, and actually bragging? Unreal. ss12 you are so blind....

The truth also 87 billion dollars worth of weapons that are leaving death and destruction for whomever purchases and uses them against humanity. Does Biden have a conscience?

And a nation under Taliban control allowing death and dispare for millions.

And the fake media ignores these facts with praise instead.
    Last edited by Buford.Justice; 12-09-2022 at 04:10 PM.

BBQ who was the president that got the USA involved in Afghanistan? And what political party was he affiliated with? Bush 43 is the responsible for all of the deaths in Afghanistan. From the start to the end.
    Not even a fair question. The Bushes are globalists and just the opposite of the populist patriots. They were the very kind of republicans that have hurt the party for years.

Actually it was the scum of the earth that brought down the twin towers that got us in Afghanistan……quit making sheet up.

The DOJ wanted to trade Trump for Griner but Putin declined and wanted someone with value instead.
    Too bad they couldn’t have traded Nancy Pelosi for her………she’s worth something, oh wait.

BBQ you are right, that was an act that demanded a response for sure.

Can't quote your posts BBQ but you nailed it again. Yes Pelosi or Schumer would have been an appropriate trade considering the massive damage those two traitors have caused. Send them both!! In fact load a cruze ship with the entire Democrat Congress membership. Then, maybe we could establish a true Republic again!!

Ahh, those two and several like them just need to retire and ride off into the sunset and let the real adults take over……..