Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by kidrock View Post
    I was appalled when I heard the news of the swap. Who in the heck thought that was good deal is out of their minds. I could see if it was Paul Whelan but, this Grinner gal no way. I listen to part of the Brian Kilmeade show this morning and like he said this morning the Russians might have even planted the evidence. He stated it seemed pretty suspicious of the timing with war and all so, it's possible she should have never been arrested but, this swap in my opinion was not the right decision. Listen being President and having to make theses decisions all the time can't be easy. They make mistakes they're human like the rest of us but, in my opinion this was a bad decision.

I don't know maybe one of these days you guys will see I'm not afraid to call out the Dems as well as the Repubs.
    Read that second sentence again……..the answer: Your president did.
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

BBQ i said it was a mistake what more do you want me to say?

Actually you said, “ whoever thought that was a good idea was out of their minds”……I just replied with the answer. The president of the United States of America did.

By your post I’m guessing you are thinking he is out of his mind?
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

BBQ Yes he's out of his mind for making this deal. It was a mistake.

Deal with Russia is typical of the inept Democrats. Russia has to be laughing their butts off. Wondering if the female we brought home will continue to kneel during the playing of the national anthem?

Now about this Trump thump Trump Trump addiction for SS12. Son get a life. BTW Trump is now yesterdays news anyway. The GOP are moving on from him. The liberal haters will have to shift their attention to Ron D. They better ramp up their hate quickly and accuse him of being Trump.

This Guy makes it to the White House, the swamp is going to have their worst nightmare. Maybe SS12 can find a way to obsess on this guy. Stay tuned!!!!

And you don't think she could have been setup and coerce to say what she did? Well Brian isn't so sure and I agree with him. I'm not saying just wasn't guilty but, known who we are dealing with I sure as the heck am not going to say she was guilty
    But TRUMP is ……………. Got it !

Thank you again for your daily drive through shooting!!!
    If you're not outraged, you're not paying attention!

ss12 she's a smart lady she knows where this is headed and I'm guessing her lawyers told her she might as well get out in front of it and cut a deal. She knows her dad would throw her under the bus to save his own ----
    Smart lady? No misead black sheep of family.

Quote Originally Posted by ss12 View Post
    Dirtman sorry about your wife's boy toy (Herschel Walker) loss in Georgia. How's the sloppy seconds going for you? I heard your favorite thing is when Herschel pulls out from the Hershey highway, and you clean him up with your tongue
    Dirtman the cuckold man

Dirtman the clean-up man

Your wife said she enjoy you performing oral sex on Herschel.
    Clapping for the Communist party again? Yea Warnock stole it again. and again counting the runoff.

Dirtman what is Trump guilty off?

Quote Originally Posted by TS FAN View Post
    Deal with Russia is typical of the inept Democrats. Russia has to be laughing their butts off. Wondering if the female we brought home will continue to kneel during the playing of the national anthem?

Now about this Trump thump Trump Trump addiction for SS12. Son get a life. BTW Trump is now yesterdays news anyway. The GOP are moving on from him. The liberal haters will have to shift their attention to Ron D. They better ramp up their hate quickly and accuse him of being Trump.

This Guy makes it to the White House, the swamp is going to have their worst nightmare. Maybe SS12 can find a way to obsess on this guy. Stay tuned!!!!
    This is appauling? She needed it stay there for 9 nine years. Wow they sure a sweet deal from "sold out" Joe!!!
    Last edited by Buford.Justice; 12-09-2022 at 02:12 PM.

Who is investigating AOC, another "select group" of Democrats???

And you don't think she could have been setup and coerce to say what she did? Well Brian isn't so sure and I agree with him. I'm not saying just wasn't guilty but, known who we are dealing with I sure as the heck am not going to say she was guilty
    Care to read some of her tattoos???? They are enough for league banning if the WNBA had any integrity.

Quote Originally Posted by Buford.Justice View Post
    Care to read some of her tattoos???? They are enough for league banning if the WNBA had any integrity.
    Why do you even care what tattoo's she has. I could care less what she has. Not my business.

Quote Originally Posted by Buford.Justice View Post
    Who is investigating AOC, another "select group" of Democrats???
    If she did anything wrong she should be investigated.

Why do you even care what tattoo's she has. I could care less what she has. Not my business.
    You are all for theses scumbags who are degradating our society ! If not us ,who ? If not now , when ?

She is married to that guy who charges 6,000 bucks a month for a 1 bedroom apartment in NYC. Nice guy hey

dirtman what is trump guilty off?
    zero……zilch ……….notta !

Fake boobs. Nothing to see here.

Quote Originally Posted by dirtMAN007 View Post
    You are all for theses scumbags who are degradating our society ! If not us ,who ? If not now , when ?
    No I'm not concerned with what Brittney does. It doesn't affect my life in anyway. It's not my business nor do I want to make it my business.