Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO25 View Post
    My question is......where is all this "new" money coming from?

Did XR spill the beans on the greed of the other series and streamers?
    The new money is coming from Big River Steel. They apparently asked for the chase crap.
    Follow me on Twitter: @JoshBayko

Guerrilla Racing Junkies!

i agree with barry. a national tour with less than 10 full time cars doesnt sound good, i know you wouldnt want 20 because local guys wouldnt have many spots to race in at each track. Lucas is the leading tour and last year was the least depth theyve had so i know something had to be done, not sure this is it but i applaud the different approach.

What is stopping XR dude from his own tour and doing it like he thinks it should be done ,If he can get him 50 races paying compared to lucas or woo im sure teams will follow his tour if he can guarantee his money .

For those that haven't been able to find XR Event highlights, they always post race highlights on their youtube channel a couple of days after the event which can be viewed for free. You can watch highlights from all feature races they had this year.

https://www.youtube.com/@xrevents218/videos

Quote Originally Posted by ready2rd View Post
    What is stopping XR dude from his own tour and doing it like he thinks it should be done ,If he can get him 50 races paying compared to lucas or woo im sure teams will follow his tour if he can guarantee his money .
    they already had one this year, 25 races or so JD won the points

Quote Originally Posted by riddle28 View Post
    they already had one this year, 25 races or so JD won the points
    There was no points fund

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO25 View Post
    Did XR spill the beans on the greed of the other series and streamers?
    Not sure if XR has said anything publicly, but Roger Sellers sure did.

Quote Originally Posted by weatherman85 View Post
    For those that haven't been able to find XR Event highlights, they always post race highlights on their youtube channel a couple of days after the event which can be viewed for free. You can watch highlights from all feature races they had this year.

And doesn't that sound fun.?.?.?

Let's wait 2 days to watch highlights of a race, we already know who won.

Welcome back to 1996.

We don’t find out who really won until about a week later anyway…..Tire rule,lol
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

Quote Originally Posted by Big Daddy 37 View Post
    And doesn't that sound fun.?.?.?

Let's wait 2 days to watch highlights of a race, we already know who won.

Welcome back to 1996.
    I mean I never watch highlights to find out who won a race. Don't think there's ever been a site or series that immediately posts feature highlights. Even on DoD, you usually have to scroll past the Headlines that let you know who won to get to the highlights for races.

Chill man, there's no need to get all bent out of shape on this. Just trying to let those who wanted to know a way to watch XR event highlights how to.

in 2022 LOLMDS didnt put highlights out, WoO usually put them out within 2 hours. XR would release days later.
    Everybody Love Everybody!
    Spumoni!
    4m trolls are so sad....

Quote Originally Posted by weatherman85 View Post

Nothing from any of the 3 nights at Vegas or either night All Tech. Did look pretty good up until Kokomo in August though.

Default The truth hurts !!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by MRM View Post
    Not sure if XR has said anything publicly, but Roger Sellers sure did.
    Roger wasnt the only promoter to say the same thing about Flo and its little band of theives. Why would a promoter want them on their property if only they are making money. I salute Roger Sellers and Cody Watson and the other promoters for bringing this to light, something that alot of fans already knew. Some of these so called fans of the sport are getting fat from these races and not sharing the wealth, the sad thig is they are trying to tell everyone they themselves arent making any money. RIGHT !!!!!!!!! I was born at night but it wasnt last night.

Sellers didn't appear to have a problem being interviewed by Ben for Flo's Road to Eldora videos this past summer sometime...

Quote Originally Posted by useddirt View Post
    Roger wasnt the only promoter to say the same thing about Flo and its little band of theives. Why would a promoter want them on their property if only they are making money. I salute Roger Sellers and Cody Watson and the other promoters for bringing this to light, something that alot of fans already knew. Some of these so called fans of the sport are getting fat from these races and not sharing the wealth, the sad thig is they are trying to tell everyone they themselves arent making any money. RIGHT !!!!!!!!! I was born at night but it wasnt last night.
    What did Sellers & others say? Whats the deal?

Quote Originally Posted by ftfiowa View Post
    in 2022 LOLMDS didnt put highlights out, WoO usually put them out within 2 hours. XR would release days later.
    Highlights for every event were on FLO, unless you mean on social medai and youtube etc.
    Last edited by 84wedge; 12-15-2022 at 04:44 PM.