Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default Joe Biden aids Putin with his war effort . . .

Trading a terrorist killer for a carpet munching basketball player yet an U. S. Marine is still imprisoned over there ? ? First the left wing media complains about the horrors of the war in Ukraine then turns around and gives Mr. Putin a valuable tool to help him in his fight ??

Quote Originally Posted by Raceready View Post
    Trading a terrorist killer for a carpet munching basketball player yet an U. S. Marine is still imprisoned over there ? ? First the left wing media complains about the horrors of the war in Ukraine then turns around and gives Mr. Putin a valuable tool to help him in his fight ??
    And half of AMERICA applauds ! You cannot make this sh!t up ! If not us,who ? If not now,when ?

I’m sure it’s just a coincidence, but does anyone think griner being a staunch democrat and Paul being a Republican marine had anything to do with such a horrible trade off.

I mean literally we just released and traded a mass murderer for a basketball playing pothead……I’m glad Brittany is free too but dam y’all, that’s the worst deal made ever.
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

You keep leaving out 2 very important FACTS ……………SHE IS BLACK AND A LESBO ! All those facts put together Whelan didn’t stand a chance ! If not us ,who? If not now ,when ?

Before this sh!t happened 1 in 10 people probably could have told you who Brittany Griner was. 1 in a 1,000 might could have told you who Paul Whelan was. The Russians knew exactly what the hell they was doing when they nabbed her @ss they knew a black American athlete would be the ticket to get their boy home.

They are smart that way……..or maybe devious is a better word.

Paul Whelan was by all accounts wrongly accused of espionage.

Griner actually did what she was accused of doing. She was stupid enough to try and carry her vape into Russia. After her arrest she famously said that the Russians didn't read her her rights. Epic dumb@ssery.

A small part of me can be glad that our country brought a citizen home, albeit the lesser deserving one. This deal is a very lopsided deal and the value of the trade doesn't add up. The timing of the deal is not lost when you look at it in relation to making sure it happened after all the mid term elections were completed. They know the deal stinks.

I hope this America hating kneeler discovers some newfound graciousness and appreciation for what this country has done for her. The country she was famously crapping on before her detention in Russia.
    Political correctness,...is the inability to speak the truth about the obvious.

Quote Originally Posted by Morgs153 View Post

Griner actually did what she was accused of doing. She was stupid enough to try and carry her vape into Russia. After her arrest she famously said that the Russians didn't read her her rights. Epic dumb@ssery.

A small part of me can be glad that our country brought a citizen home, albeit the lesser deserving one. This deal is a very lopsided deal and the value of the trade doesn't add up. The timing of the deal is not lost when you look at it in relation to making sure it happened after all the mid term elections were completed. They know the deal stinks.

I hope this America hating kneeler discovers some newfound graciousness and appreciation for what this country has done for her. The country she was famously crapping on before her detention in Russia.
    She will surely double down on her HATE AMERICA feelings and rub it in our faces ! Kinda like SERIOUSLY STUPID AND HIS “friend “ KID DUMB AS A ROCK do on a daily basis ! If not us, who? If not now ,when?

I'm puzzzled actually. Is Griner really a woman or a tranny. I mean that's a big man's body, like way more than even Michelle.
    If you're not outraged, you're not paying attention!

She is an incredible basketball talent……..past that I have no idea.

Her color, sexual preference and religious beliefs don’t matter to me whatsoever……..her lack of patriotism does.

It is very plain to see what our leftist government leaders under Biden and throughout Congess, Governors, and on down are working directly against the constitution and their concept of law and justice is totally opposite. They are letting real criminals run free intentionally, there are examples of criminals that have committed a hundred crimes and just let right back out on the street.

On the other hand if you try to live with christian faith and values, they will arrest you and throw away the keys. Examples such as a bakery refusing to bake a gay wedding cake being sued and put out of business. Or a person just plain objecting about election outcomes being assaulted by radicals and the law is told to look the other way.

You are praised by the white house for being a person like Griner and brought home in an insane trade for this worthless anti American doper., and a big name terrorist is released to go back to Russia and continue his operations of terror, destruction, and murders. Americans will die as well as people around the world no doubt and the blame is directly on the president and the people that pull his puppets strings.

And President Biden greets and shakes hand with her like she is some kind of important hero.

These are the very kind of people that the left is always politicizing and praising.

But then ss and his pilot fish kidrock are on here telling us that Trump is the problem, when in reality Trump despises those things, but ss puts him down and calls him a conman.

Trump in no way would have made such an insane and wrong trade.
    Last edited by Buford.Justice; 12-09-2022 at 02:01 PM.

We Would have gotten both of them back and Russia would’ve gotten a couple of low level drug dealers with a bunch of parking tickets back. Had there been somebody in the White House with any common sense.

US Marine Prisoner In Russia Goes Off On Biden After Leaving Him To Rot

https://republicbrief.com/us-marine-...ng-him-to-rot/

Elon Responds To Biden’s Botch Prisoner Swap “Never Leave a Marine Behind”

It truly is a sad day in America when a " Doper Dyke Dunker " is more important to our country than a true patriot? Of course, there are modern day Benedict Arnolds that praise Biden when they know in their heart of hearts Mr. Trump loves America more than any Democrat is possible to do.

Classic……Not Dirtclassic.lol

Quote Originally Posted by Buford.Justice View Post
    This fits you to a tee lmafo............

Quote Originally Posted by kidrock View Post
    This fits me to a tee lmafo............
    Yes sir!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Buford.Justice View Post
    Judge Judy has me pegged yes sir!!!!
    I agree ha ha ha ha............................................

Speaking of Putin:

Russian president Vladimir Putin pooped himself after falling down the stairs and landing on his Donbass, according to an anti-Kremlin media source.

The 70-year-old dictator reportedly slipped and fell at his official residence in Moscow earlier this week. The impact caused Putin to “involuntarily defecate” due to “cancer affecting his stomach and bowels,” the Telegram channel “General SVR” reported.

Take this for what it's worth. Maybe Putin has become quite ill..