Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Sounds like our POS POTUS !

Quote Originally Posted by kidrock View Post
    This fits you to a tee lmafo............
    I suppose that you agree with the atrocity of letting the Clam Dipper She Boon BB player trade instead of the Patriotic Marine; Just like you like the Senile Buffoon traitor President over the Patriotic president The Honorable Mr. Trump that loves this country ?

Quote Originally Posted by dirtMAN007 View Post
    Sounds like our POS POTUS !
    Right now I would trade Biden for Putin. That's how crappy the situation is!!
    If you're not outraged, you're not paying attention!

Quote Originally Posted by Raceready View Post
    I suppose that you agree with the atrocity of letting the Clam Dipper She Boon BB player trade instead of the Patriotic Marine; Just like you like the Senile Buffoon traitor President over the Patriotic president The Honorable Mr. Trump that loves this country ?
    Did I hear the Honerable President Trump mentioned????
    If you're not outraged, you're not paying attention!

Quote Originally Posted by Buford.Justice View Post
    Did I hear the Honerable President Trump mentioned????
    As it should be addressed every time ! !

I will say it again no I did not agree with it but, for her and her family I'm glad. I'm glad when any American can get out from under the thumb of Putin. As far as Paul they have been trying to get him out since 2018 and for whatever reason Putin isn't budging. I mean the people that are ragging on Biden and his team trying to get Paul out have no clue as to what they are going through to get him and others home. I mean it's rather sickening to here some of the comments from the far right about Biden's leaving him because he's a Republican. What a bunch of BS. I mean with all the love between Putin and Trump Paul was detained while Trump was President and Trump couldn't get him out. Why did he leave this patriotic marine behind? You have any answers?

Quote Originally Posted by Buford.Justice View Post
    Right now I would trade Biden for Putin. That's how crappy the situation is!!
    I just knew you was a communist. Right form the horses mouth. ha ha ha ha

Oh he’s definitely quite Ill alright…….in the dam head.
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

I just knew you was a communist. Right form the horses mouth. ha ha ha ha
    Even a blundering fool could see that Putin would be a better leader than Biden ! ! As plain as the nose on Pinocchio's face ?

Even a blundering fool could see that Putin would be a better leader than Biden ! ! As plain as the nose on Pinocchio's face ?
    Well that's 2 communist anymore. lol

Raceready You have any answer as to why Trump would leave Paul behind.

Well that's 2 communist anymore. lolRaceready You have any answer as to why Trump would leave Paul behind.
    The Honorable Mr. Trump would most likely told Mr. Vlad " Both prisoners or nothing " !

I've seen it in many places and even had a lefty friend ask, "Why didn't Trump get Paul Whelan out of Russia, he was there since 2018?" Fair question, relatively easy answer.

1) It is quite possible that the administration and advisors working at the time could have simply said the price was too high. Maybe the value they put on Viktor Bout being out of circulation was just something they were not willing to compromise on.

2) Does anyone think that with the media and the left (sorry, they are one) constantly chirping Russia, Russia, Russia, and talking about Russiagate, and having people like Schiff telling the American public that he had "proof" that Trump was a hireling, an agent, a stooge of Putin, that any trade that released Viktor Bout would have been accepted as legitimate? Would the media and the Dems during the Trump term have accepted any trade or any US citizen(s) for Viktor Bout, or would they have spun it as Trump taking care of his (supposed) buddy Putin?

Alright then.
    Political correctness,...is the inability to speak the truth about the obvious.

Quote Originally Posted by Morgs153 View Post
    I've seen it in many places and even had a lefty friend ask, "Why didn't Trump get Paul Whelan out of Russia, he was there since 2018?" Fair question, relatively easy answer.

1) It is quite possible that the administration and advisors working at the time could have simply said the price was too high. Maybe the value they put on Viktor Bout being out of circulation was just something they were not willing to compromise on.

2) Does anyone think that with the media and the left (sorry, they are one) constantly chirping Russia, Russia, Russia, and talking about Russiagate, and having people like Schiff telling the American public that he had "proof" that Trump was a hireling, an agent, a stooge of Putin, that any trade that released Viktor Bout would have been accepted as legitimate? Would the media and the Dems during the Trump term have accepted any trade or any US citizen(s) for Viktor Bout, or would they have spun it as Trump taking care of his (supposed) buddy Putin?

Alright then.
    Dropped the mic on his communist AS$ once again! Kid dumb as a rock is as gullible as they come !

I will say it again no I did not agree with it but, for her and her family I'm glad. I'm glad when any American can get out from under the thumb of Putin. As far as Paul they have been trying to get him out since 2018 and for whatever reason Putin isn't budging. I mean the people that are ragging on Biden and his team trying to get Paul out have no clue as to what they are going through to get him and others home. I mean it's rather sickening to here some of the comments from the far right about Biden's leaving him because he's a Republican. What a bunch of BS. I mean with all the love between Putin and Trump Paul was detained while Trump was President and Trump couldn't get him out. Why did he leave this patriotic marine behind? You have any answers?
    You don’t even comprehend your own hypocrisy in what you say ? You cannot be that stupid ?

The brother of former Marine Paul Whelan, who has been imprisoned in Russia for nearly four years, slammed former President Trump on Friday after Trump criticized the Biden administration for the deal it struck to free WNBA star Brittney Griner but not Whelan.

David Whelan said in a post on Twitter that Trump seems to have mentioned his brother’s wrongful detention more in the past 24 hours than he did during the two years of his presidency during which Whelan was imprisoned.

“I don’t suggest he cares now any more than he did then (zero),” he said.
    Haters don't really hate you, in fact they hate themselves because you are a reflection of what they wish to be.

Did Trump get Whelan out of Russia answer is plain and simple No he did not. Remember art of the deal. He was detained under his watch and Trump could not get him released even though he was best buds with Putin. You can have all the excuses you want as to why he could not but, the bottom line he didn't .Now you want to blame Biden for not getting him out. OH THE HYPOCRICY

MIC DROP. LOL ........................................

David Whelan sounds like he could be pro democrat so " What he sews he shall reap " !

Did you sayTHE HONORABLE DJT JUST SLAMMED YOUR OLD LADY AGAIN ? If he said that on Twitter then Elon and his people are not doing their job ! No one should be allowed to dishonor the HONORABLE MR TRUMP on any social media platform ! How ANTI AMERICAN !

Did Trump get Whelan out of Russia answer is plain and simple No he did not. Remember art of the deal. He was detained under his watch and Trump could not get him released even though he was best buds with Putin. You can have all the excuses you want as to why he could not but, the bottom line he didn't .Now you want to blame Biden for not getting him out. OH THE HYPOCRICY

MIC DROP. LOL ........................................
    THE HONORABLE DJT ……………NO PROOF WHATSOEVER OF RUSSIAN COLLUSION
    THE POS HUNTER BIDEN ………………MILLIONS FROM A FEMALE IN THE KREMLIN AND 10% FOR THE BIG GUY ! Who is compromised again ? You really can’t be that stupid !

Haters don't really hate you, in fact they hate themselves because you are a reflection of what they wish to be.