Default Hoffman w/Twarog on WoO full time

"The closer you are to the fence, the less it hurts when you hit it"-Jack Hewitt "

Interesting move. He'll be a monster with some more seat time.

Hey if Gustin and RTJ among others, made the jump from modifieds and are successful, Hoffman will be more than fine as long as he doesn't put too much pressure on himself.

Quote Originally Posted by BTExpress View Post
    Hey if Gustin and RTJ among others, made the jump from modifieds and are successful, Hoffman will be more than fine as long as he doesn't put too much pressure on himself.
    Modifieds are a lot harder to race. Hoffman has been pretty good in everything I've seen him run. I'd expect big things soon.
    Modern Day Wedge Racing
    Florence -1

He has “ IT”………this will be exciting to watch.
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

Quote Originally Posted by MasterSbilt_Racer View Post
    Modifieds are a lot harder to race. Hoffman has been pretty good in everything I've seen him run. I'd expect big things soon.
    You are right, and Hoffman is very good in Modifieds. He's had enough seat time in late models to be a top notcher now.

He actually drove a late model for a fuel chain based in my hometown one seaon, but seemed to lack a good crew to do very well at that time. One thing was the distance from where he lives than the owners location in southern Indiana.
    If you're not outraged, you're not paying attention!

He might be pretty good but he won’t beat the South Carolina boys. 44 and 49

Not J.D. most likely but he can get the 44 if they put his cheating under watch. Just cause young Booby Pierce can beat anybody , anytime don't mean Hoffman can waltz right in there and be able to manage it.

Quote Originally Posted by Buford.Justice View Post
    You are right, and Hoffman is very good in Modifieds. He's had enough seat time in late models to be a top notcher now.

He actually drove a late model for a fuel chain based in my hometown one seaon, but seemed to lack a good crew to do very well at that time. One thing was the distance from where he lives than the owners location in southern Indiana.
    I saw him in that car a few times, but wasn't sure how many times he actually ran it.
    Modern Day Wedge Racing
    Florence -1

He will contender for wins no doubt and best of luck to him. I was looking forward to Elite Chassis,Nick Hoffman/ Longhorn, Ethan Dotson face-off 's though. I'm sure they still might if there is an off night..

Quote Originally Posted by 84wedge View Post
    Interesting move. He'll be a monster with some more seat time.
    He’s had access to top level late model equipment almost every season since 2016.

He made the World in something like his 3rd late model race. I suspect he will challenge for the championship with the Outlaws. Congrats to him and good luck.

Glad to see Hoffman in a top ride. He has the talent, to me the big question will be who will be the crew ? If he's moving his mod team over to the late model I see them taking a few months to get him comfortable in the car. Let's not forget the early spring track surfaces change once you get into the summer.

Glad to see him get this ride. I don't see him challenging for a title this year but, you give him a couple of years and I think he can be a contender for a title. Do they have longhorns and is that the chassis they are running and has he ever ran one are questions I have.

Not sure but hope they are staying with Longhorn (he lives about 5 miles from them, however they are also one of his top competitors for the modifieds). I do not believe he has raced one, but do think they fit his driving style fairly well.

yes hoffman will be in longhorns, steve arpin brought tye and nick together
    Everybody Love Everybody!
    Spumoni!
    4m trolls are so sad....