Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Default Twitter Acount ?

What this about the Twitter people ghosting people if they said anything positive about the Honorable Mr. Trump ?

Quote Originally Posted by raceready View Post
    what this about the twitter people ghosting people if they said anything positive about the honorable mr. Trump ?
    cnn debunked it …………………….elon says no way !!

Bout time to debunk CNN as a news network!!! They ain't!!!
    If you're not outraged, you're not paying attention!

They closed down their headline news division…….kinda debunked themselves.
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

Quote Originally Posted by Raceready View Post
    What this about the Twitter people ghosting people if they said anything positive about the Honorable Mr. Trump ?
    Honorable? Now there a gullible fools post!!
    Haters don't really hate you, in fact they hate themselves because you are a reflection of what they wish to be.

Haters don't really hate you, in fact they hate themselves because you are a reflection of what they wish to be.

Quote Originally Posted by ss12 View Post
    Honorable? Now there a gullible fools post!!
    I heard you’ve said the same about your old lady!

SS12 and the Trump Bromance continues.

BTW twitter has exposed how the last election was stolen. Anyone paying attention would have figured this out, I sure did and said so long ago. Washington is the crime capital of the USA.
    Talk about the loss of democracy, just read the twitter posts.

Walls be crumbling around them…..……idiots.
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

Quote Originally Posted by TS FAN View Post
    SS12 and the Trump Bromance continues.

BTW twitter has exposed how the last election was stolen. Anyone paying attention would have figured this out, I sure did and said so long ago. Washington is the crime capital of the USA.
    Talk about the loss of democracy, just read the twitter posts.
    Just how was the election stolen? Are you saying hypothetically. I'm guessing you're saying that had twitter none done what they did and the story got out some people might not have voted for Biden. That is possible but, it is also possible it might not have changed any minds. People were voting against Trump and not for Biden so, unless there would have been a smoking gun I doubt very much the outcome would have changed but, again that's all hypothetically so, to say the election stolen is just not correct but, it does satisfy the base.

Quote Originally Posted by kidrock View Post
    Just how was the election stolen? Are you saying hypothetically. I'm guessing you're saying that had twitter none done what they did and the story got out some people might not have voted for Biden. That is possible but, it is also possible it might not have changed any minds. People were voting against Trump and not for Biden so, unless there would have been a smoking gun I doubt very much the outcome would have changed but, again that's all hypothetically so, to say the election stolen is just not correct but, it does satisfy the base.
    Did you say Seriously Stupids old lady was smoking your gun ? You really cannot be that stupid can you ? You don’t think ALL THE INFORMATION on Hunters lap top provided a smoking gun ! You are a sell out to the communist party !

I am saying that silicon valley with held info and allowed left wing lies only. Facebook, Twitter etc. They skewed the election for the dems. They played a big part in Biden being elected because about half the voters are clueless about what is true and what is not. This should bother every single person in this Country. The left talks about losing our Democracy and they are the ones who are causing it. It is disgusting and Musk is exposing it . Anyone paying attention knew about this stuff that twitter, facebook etc was doing. Add to it the FBI and other parts of the federal gov. were in cahoots with them. It is right there for everyone to read. I believe facts and the posts on twitter that went on in secret are now being exposed. For me it is more about suppressing free speech and speech the left doesn't like than whether Trump is President. I wonder what happens next time around in 2024.

You need a taste of reality! Quit denying these stolen elections. We've already been through the many methods that the Democrats and foreign nations have stolen many elections, and you are soo hardheaded to allow the truth and the facts to even enter those micro ears of yours. You are getting more pathetic by the day with your utter ignorance, foolishness, and of course gulliblility.

You ask how the elections are stolen but you just plain won't listen to or read, or view any of the explanations and video proof.

Quit being a ^%^$%#%!!!!

Once again you assume what you want to assume. There were a good number of people asked on the street about the Biden laptop and they would have not voted for Biden if they had known the facts.. But you probably would have anyway.

Someday you will reep what you sow...
    Last edited by Buford.Justice; 12-10-2022 at 05:46 PM.

I am saying that silicon valley with held info and allowed left wing lies only. Facebook, Twitter etc. They skewed the election for the dems. They played a big part in Biden being elected because about half the voters are clueless about what is true and what is not. This should bother every single person in this Country. The left talks about losing our Democracy and they are the ones who are causing it. It is disgusting and Musk is exposing it . Anyone paying attention knew about this stuff that twitter, facebook etc was doing. Add to it the FBI and other parts of the federal gov. were in cahoots with them. It is right there for everyone to read. I believe facts and the posts on twitter that went on in secret are now being exposed. For me it is more about suppressing free speech and speech the left doesn't like than whether Trump is President. I wonder what happens next time around in 2024.
    We've tried to explain these things over and over and over to this hardhead and it still doesn't do any good. Some people!!!
    Last edited by Buford.Justice; 12-10-2022 at 05:47 PM.

The election not stolen ? ? Had you been living on under a rock ? ?

No the election was not stolen. There is no proof and never has been. We now have a hypothetical but, still we don't have any proof the election was stolen. No matter how many ways you guys want to say it was will never make it true. Sorry man that is just a fact and the courts even said so including the top court. They had no evidence none nadda.

No the election was not stolen. There is no proof and never has been. We now have a hypothetical but, still we don't have any proof the election was stolen. No matter how many ways you guys want to say it was will never make it true. Sorry man that is just a fact and the courts even said so including the top court. They had no evidence none nadda.
    Why is the sky blue ? ?

You are missing the point Kid. If you are not bothered by what is going on with the media and silicon valley suppressing free speech and things they don't like, we WILL lose this Country. If you are not bothered by the Gov. agencies intervening to do everything they can to make sure Dems win, stay tuned, this Country will fall. If the Reps were doing the same thing, they would be just as guilty. This is disgusting and indefensible. The left says this was necessary to preserve democracy. What a load of poop. They have been caught red handed.

You are missing the point Kid. If you are not bothered by what is going on with the media and silicon valley suppressing free speech and things they don't like, we WILL lose this Country. If you are not bothered by the Gov. agencies intervening to do everything they can to make sure Dems win, stay tuned, this Country will fall. If the Reps were doing the same thing, they would be just as guilty. This is disgusting and indefensible. The left says this was necessary to preserve democracy. What a load of poop. They have been caught red handed.
    I'm not saying what they did was right. Like I've said before I don't care which side is stifling free speech but, it's just plain against everything our Constitution stands for. I'm saying the election wasn't stolen and there is no proof or evidence to support that theory. Yes can always do the woulda, coulda, shoulda but, that proves nothing. It has never been proven in a court of law. so no way you can say the election was stolen. There is no way to know what would have come from the story and we still don't. I'm all for investigating Hunter Biden and get to the bottom of what happened. I know the all the documents from twitter have not been released as of today. Musk did release the ones he wanted release but, not all of them. Jack Dorsey asked Musk to release all the documents so, I will be waiting for the rest of it to be dumped but, the election was not stolen.