Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Raceready View Post
    Why is the sky blue ? ?
    Because blue light has a shorter wavelength. They use infrared in fiber optics because it has a longer wavelength. Learned that from installing fiber optic.

kid dumb as a rock you are making a complete idiot out of yourself, by saying the election was not stolen.

You really have no standing to keep insisting this. You are denying the truth. Continuing to say this, just because you can't deal with admitting you're wrong? You know it was stolen I would imagine, but there is something about some of us on here that you won't allow yourself to lose an argument, little children act that way too.

All of the ways it was stolen have been posted on here many times. They are not made up. And you have nothing to prove that it wasn't stolen to counter with.

Now give in and don't be saying it wasn't stolen anymore. Thank you, The Management
    If you're not outraged, you're not paying attention!

Quote Originally Posted by Buford.Justice View Post
    kid dumb as a rock you are making a complete idiot out of yourself, by saying the election was not stolen.

You really have no standing to keep insisting this. You are denying the truth. Continuing to say this, just because you can't deal with admitting you're wrong? You know it was stolen I would imagine, but there is something about some of us on here that you won't allow yourself to lose an argument, little children act that way too.

All of the ways it was stolen have been posted on here many times. They are not made up. And you have nothing to prove that it wasn't stolen to counter with.

Now give in and don't be saying it wasn't stolen anymore. Thank you, The Management
    Dirtman is this you? lol

Sorry but, you can keep saying it but, it will never make it true. I guess this is the point of agreeing to disagree. We are never going to convince each other so, no sense in discussing it anymore. Kind of like going back and forth with the union BS.

looks like your making an idiot of yourself.

kidrock scroll down to the Biden video, turn up your hearing aid!!!

https://www.ibtimes.sg/joe-biden-adm...re-truth-54863

kidrock scroll down to the Biden video, turn up your hearing aid!!!

https://www.ibtimes.sg/joe-biden-adm...re-truth-54863
    He’s too proud to ever admit he’s wrong !

I have no problem of admitting when I'm wrong. I'm not wrong on this one. No Proof no evidence of a stolen election. but, we will have to agree to disagree on this one as well or it will just be back and forth same ole bs. it's like talking about unions all over again. You can call me dumb, stupid, idiot or whatever name you want to come up with but, it will never change the fact the election wasn't stolen. that's a fact.

Quote Originally Posted by kidrock View Post
    I have no problem of admitting when I'm wrong. I'm not wrong on this one. No Proof no evidence of a stolen election. but, we will have to agree to disagree on this one as well or it will just be back and forth same ole bs. it's like talking about unions all over again. You can call me dumb, stupid, idiot or whatever name you want to come up with but, it will never change the fact the election wasn't stolen. that's a fact.
    Fact cuz you said it ………..got it ! So Elon is “ creating “ all this stuff ? No facts here whatsoever? I only call them like I see them !i can’t believe Seriously Stupids old lady would want anything to do with a dumbas$ like you!

It is a pretty easy search to query the number of voters who would have changed their minds had there been coverage, and not snuffing out, of the Xiden laptop story. Any number of stories put the number between 10% and 17%. So that is up for a good debate considering the actual difference making votes in a few swing states would have been around 40,000 votes to swing the Electoral College.

If you are looking for one key actor tied to one single plan you won't find it. There were so many examples of irregularities in so many states. Here in my state (Wisconsin) two judges, one in liberal Dane County and another in liberal Milwaukee County, made rulings which went against Wisconsin election law. That was on the definition of indefinite confinement (during COVID). That gave the left a huge boost in exploiting mail in ballots. The state supreme court slapped it down when it got to them but the damage was done and barn door was open. It is the state legislature that defines election laws, not some judge's ruling.

Also here in Wisconsin we had nursing homes and memory care facilities that had 100% turnout. During COVID the doors were closed and family members could not even get in to visit their loved ones. But, get out the vote election workers got into those places and "helped" fill out the ballots for many people who had no cognitive concept of the election or who was even running. Yes, it happened and it has happened in prior elections here. Family members complained but nothing happened. Maybe if those get out the vote workers were trying to ballot harvest for the right there would be outrage and media coverage.

Mark Zuckerberg's money was out in full force in Wisconsin in some key cities. In Brown County / Green Bay a prominent clerk quit her job over the harassment she received from the mayor and his staff about giving the Zuckerbucks people complete access to the election. One of those people held four of the five keys to the Resch Center where city votes came in, including absentee and mail in ballots and they were in the act of "curing" ballots.

Now, my wife has worked elections in our township for at least a dozen years and she has received the state mandated training and updates through the years. I asked her how does she "cure" a ballot that is improperly filled out (missing signatures, no address, etc.). She said, "We can't. It has to be set aside and an incident report created. That's the law." But private partisan election "volunteers" (I put quotes because they are well paid) were active in curing improper ballots. All over the country were examples here and there of judges acting extra-judicially and some of these irregularities. In some of the cases the tactics were just borderline legal but exploited to the hilt because honestly, the Dems are just better at it and much better funded. They are able to pay their volunteers quite well. You never hear them complain about money like back when the Citizens United decision was made. Now that they have the Soros money, Zuckerbucks, tech sector bucks, union contributions taken out of paychecks and all that, they are way out ahead on dollars.
    Last edited by Morgs153; 12-10-2022 at 07:58 PM.
    Political correctness,...is the inability to speak the truth about the obvious.

So now Elon Musk.

Not long ago he was the hero of the left. This was the guy building all the those electric cars! Elon was going to save the planet because Elon was green!

Elon was going into space with a bunch of private money and doing it more efficiently than NASA. Wow, what a guy.

When Russia invaded Ukraine, Elon was supplying Starlink so they could still use the internet and more effectively fight the Russians. Wow Elon, you're our hero!

Now, Elon buys Twitter and peels the layers off the onion and shows the truth of what happened and the newly "red pilled" Elon Musk is the most dangerous man in the world and a threat to democracy. Give me a break.

As Twitter is releasing this information Musk had to fire Twitter lawyer Jim Baker. Baker has deleted files that were set to be released to the public eye. This should get a normal attorney disbarred. Care to guess where Baker worked prior to Twitter? If you said FBI, you'd be correct. Gee, I hope some techie whiz kid might still be able to recover some of that data. Hey, I can hope.

I find it funny that the reporter who is releasing the Twitter files is Matt Taibbi. He is lefty who used to be with Rolling Stone before going independent on Substack. He's no right wing hack. His stuff is worth a read.
    Political correctness,...is the inability to speak the truth about the obvious.

kidrock keeps doubling down on the proven stolen election. He's too stubborn to look at the proof. The examples have been mentioned on here and if he can't admit it then, the guy is a nutcase....

kidrock keeps doubling down on the proven stolen election. He's too stubborn to look at the proof. The examples have been mentioned on here and if he can't admit it then, the guy is a nutcase....
    The FACT that he is a Proud, Still not working now the same as when he was on the clock, Union non worker ought to tells us something ? ?

Quote Originally Posted by Morgs153 View Post
    It is a pretty easy search to query the number of voters who would have changed their minds had there been coverage, and not snuffing out, of the Xiden laptop story. Any number of stories put the number between 10% and 17%. So that is up for a good debate considering the actual difference making votes in a few swing states would have been around 40,000 votes to swing the Electoral College.

If you are looking for one key actor tied to one single plan you won't find it. There were so many examples of irregularities in so many states. Here in my state (Wisconsin) two judges, one in liberal Dane County and another in liberal Milwaukee County, made rulings which went against Wisconsin election law. That was on the definition of indefinite confinement (during COVID). That gave the left a huge boost in exploiting mail in ballots. The state supreme court slapped it down when it got to them but the damage was done and barn door was open. It is the state legislature that defines election laws, not some judge's ruling.

Also here in Wisconsin we had nursing homes and memory care facilities that had 100% turnout. During COVID the doors were closed and family members could not even get in to visit their loved ones. But, get out the vote election workers got into those places and "helped" fill out the ballots for many people who had no cognitive concept of the election or who was even running. Yes, it happened and it has happened in prior elections here. Family members complained but nothing happened. Maybe if those get out the vote workers were trying to ballot harvest for the right there would be outrage and media coverage.

Mark Zuckerberg's money was out in full force in Wisconsin in some key cities. In Brown County / Green Bay a prominent clerk quit her job over the harassment she received from the mayor and his staff about giving the Zuckerbucks people complete access to the election. One of those people held four of the five keys to the Resch Center where city votes came in, including absentee and mail in ballots and they were in the act of "curing" ballots.

Now, my wife has worked elections in our township for at least a dozen years and she has received the state mandated training and updates through the years. I asked her how does she "cure" a ballot that is improperly filled out (missing signatures, no address, etc.). She said, "We can't. It has to be set aside and an incident report created. That's the law." But private partisan election "volunteers" (I put quotes because they are well paid) were active in curing improper ballots. All over the country were examples here and there of judges acting extra-judicially and some of these irregularities. In some of the cases the tactics were just borderline legal but exploited to the hilt because honestly, the Dems are just better at it and much better funded. They are able to pay their volunteers quite well. You never hear them complain about money like back when the Citizens United decision was made. Now that they have the Soros money, Zuckerbucks, tech sector bucks, union contributions taken out of paychecks and all that, they are way out ahead on dollars.
    Liar liar pants on fire !!

Quote Originally Posted by Morgs153 View Post
    So now Elon Musk.

Not long ago he was the hero of the left. This was the guy building all the those electric cars! Elon was going to save the planet because Elon was green!

Elon was going into space with a bunch of private money and doing it more efficiently than NASA. Wow, what a guy.

When Russia invaded Ukraine, Elon was supplying Starlink so they could still use the internet and more effectively fight the Russians. Wow Elon, you're our hero!

Now, Elon buys Twitter and peels the layers off the onion and shows the truth of what happened and the newly "red pilled" Elon Musk is the most dangerous man in the world and a threat to democracy. Give me a break.

As Twitter is releasing this information Musk had to fire Twitter lawyer Jim Baker. Baker has deleted files that were set to be released to the public eye. This should get a normal attorney disbarred. Care to guess where Baker worked prior to Twitter? If you said FBI, you'd be correct. Gee, I hope some techie whiz kid might still be able to recover some of that data. Hey, I can hope.

I find it funny that the reporter who is releasing the Twitter files is Matt Taibbi. He is lefty who used to be with Rolling Stone before going independent on Substack. He's no right wing hack. His stuff is worth a read.
    Liar liar pants on fire !

No Proof no evidence of a stolen election.

Not stolen, manipulated. That we have confirmation of thanks to the new Twitter and Musk.

Exactly. Manipulated. The fix was in to make sure no matter what Trump was not re-elected. Many many conspirators. The same type of garbage will be tried against the Rep nominee again, especially if it is DeSantos. Hopefully people smarten up and make sure these criminals are voted out of office

No the election was not stolen. There is no proof and never has been. We now have a hypothetical but, still we don't have any proof the election was stolen. No matter how many ways you guys want to say it was will never make it true. Sorry man that is just a fact and the courts even said so including the top court. They had no evidence none nadda.
    The courts did not even look at the evidence. How does that show that there was no cheating?

Do you get it, they did not look at the evidence.

The Supreme court did not say it was stolen because they were too chicken, sold out, or compromised. They failed to do the right thing!!

kidrock, posts # 28, 29, and 34 --- your thoughts?

Quote Originally Posted by lurker View Post
    kidrock, posts # 28, 29, and 34 --- your thoughts?
    Crickets………………….but wait for it ………………the drive by is coming !

Elon Musk’s release of Twitter documents on Hunter Biden has slowed. Here’s why. Very interesting comments.

https://news.yahoo.com/strange-backs...k=tw&tsrc=twtr

It sure did gas light you gullible fools as usual.
    Haters don't really hate you, in fact they hate themselves because you are a reflection of what they wish to be.

Good things take time ……………which we have 2yrs of ! Just ask your old lady ?