Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Default Yahoo news

Lmmfao……..roflmao……juadlmao.

Why not just quote the enquirer or the Sun?
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

Yahoo News is probably the worst of any I've read on the internet. That place is NOTHING but twisted propaganda for the DEM party. All of their comments are bots even worse than Twitter used to be. Just a horrible place to read ANY news.

Advice ignore YAHOO news and do not read their lying biased writers and fake stories.
    If you're not outraged, you're not paying attention!

https://nypost.com/2022/12/11/medias...s-is-shameful/

Early on in the Xiden laptop story Trump was on 60 Minutes. When he brought up the issue Leslie Stahl kept interrupting him - that's just not true, we can't say that here, we're 60 Minutes, we have our reputation, that hasn't been verified, etc. Trump persisted and told her they knew it was true. Well, CBS News just recently admitted that they hired some computer forensic experts and yes, the laptop and the contents were genuine. It only took CBS News two years to get around to doing it. Two years! Even the NYT and WaPo beat them by several months in their admissions.

You see there is censorship by omission as well. Just like what is happening here. The cabal doesn't want to cover the uncomfortable truths about their relationships with social media and more. If some outlets do cover the story it is dismissed as being fringe or right wing. Musk is not right wing. Musk is a libertarian. His initial outrage over Twitter stemmed from a Twitter ban on the Babylon Bee (a satirical site) being banned for posting a funny story about Rachel Levine (the trans admiral) receiving a Man Of The Year award. It was simple parody and humor and it got a parody and humor site banned.

The independent reporters doing some good work on this like Matt Taibbi, Michael Shellenberger, and Glenn Greenwald all come from lefty backgrounds and mostly now work from Substack, an independent source. They are being portrayed as "red pilled", a code word which means - you should ignore them if you get your news from mainstream media.

In the movie Three Days Of The Condor the closing scene has Robert Redford outside of the New York Times with Cliff Robertson (a CIA spook). Redford has just dropped off an expose disclosing the operation he found himself in the middle of. Robertson says, "How do you know they will even print it?"

Very true words today.
    Political correctness,...is the inability to speak the truth about the obvious.

You just ruined SS Christmas with all of this honesty……..hate it ruined his Christmas but thank you for the way you post.

The Dishonerable conman ss????

Barbecueboy, I’m always amazed when one-sided drive-by poster conversationalist --- just all of a sudden disappear.

Must be pot luck down at the bingo hall…….

Union hall ,union hall !!

Quote Originally Posted by kidrock View Post
    Dirtman is this you? lol Sorry but, you can keep saying it but, it will never make it true. I guess this is the point of agreeing to disagree. We are never going to convince each other so, no sense in discussing it anymore. Kind of like going back and forth with the union BS.looks like your making an idiot of yourself.
    This appears to be an act of SURRENDER !! I reckon you finally understand that it isn't the rest of the world that is messed up, it is YOU ? ?

Sorry Lurker but I have a life and I'm doing a bunch of other stuff with my family. I'm not a troll like most of you. 4 out of 5 grandchildren (the youngest is 5 months old) are involved in basketball right now. One grandchild is playing 2 different leagues.

As far as Hunter Biden's laptop it's a whole lot nothing unless you want some d!ck picks. There is no evidence that on the laptop connecting President Biden. All this laptop did was gas light the conman base. This is no different than Hillary Benghazi saga. The republican party has no real political agenda and depend on distractions to gas light their base. Nothing from the laptop has revealed illegal or unethical behavior by Joe Biden as vice president with regard to his son's tenure as a director for Brusiam. As far as Hunter looks like he will be indicted on tax fraud and possession of a weapon. Then will be pardon by the president.

You all want to jump on the laptop but didn't think nothing of Jared and Ivanka receiving 2 billion dollars from Saudi Arabia. Got to go to get some lab work done.
    Haters don't really hate you, in fact they hate themselves because you are a reflection of what they wish to be.

Quote Originally Posted by ss12 View Post
    Sorry Lurker but I have a life and I'm doing a bunch of other stuff with my family. I'm not a troll like most of you. 4 out of 5 grandchildren (the youngest is 5 months old) are involved in basketball right now. One grandchild is playing 2 different leagues.

As far as Hunter Biden's laptop it's a whole lot nothing unless you want some d!ck picks. There is no evidence that on the laptop connecting President Biden. All this laptop did was gas light the conman base. This is no different than Hillary Benghazi saga. The republican party has no real political agenda and depend on distractions to gas light their base. Nothing from the laptop has revealed illegal or unethical behavior by Joe Biden as vice president with regard to his son's tenure as a director for Brusiam. As far as Hunter looks like he will be indicted on tax fraud and possession of a weapon. Then will be pardon by the president.

You all want to jump on the laptop but didn't think nothing of Jared and Ivanka receiving 2 billion dollars from Saudi Arabia. Got to go to get some lab work done.
    And then the POS POTUS recommends the Saudi Prince immunity in regards to Keshoggi murder ! But let’s point the finger at THE HONORABLE TRUMPS ? By the way whatever STD you are being tested for could have come from a promiscuous spouse !

Your life is Trump tantrums who are you kidding?

The burisma thing is a little more complicated than that, Joe and Hunter will be made to feel VERY uncomfortable because of it…….I’ll remind you of this conversation when it gets deep.

I think it is way too soon to say there is nothing in the Xiden laptop other than Hunter's d!ck pics. I completely agree in that I could care less about his sexual proclivities unless they delve into the trafficking of minors for his escapades. As far as his drug use is concerned, it just shows the difference in how he's treated as opposed to any average citizen with similar problems and hangups. He's slime in his personal life and he's been grossly enabled.

No, the FBI has had the laptop (evidence) since 2019, long before we all knew about it and they have sat on it. Former business partner Tony Bobulinski has made some very credible statements with the proof to back it up, yet they have never really followed up with him. Former FBI agent Tim Thibault is a person who has a lot of explaining to do regarding a decided lack of investigative curiosity but if he is ever questioned I'm sure there will be a whole lot of lack of recollection. If there was no there - there, they wouldn't be working so hard to tamp this all down.

Ten percent to the Big Guy.

Walls be crumbling , crumbling……….

Stubborn Dems want to make the laptop all about Hunter Biden, when in reality it has a lot of evidence against Joe and that is the part the House is going after in January. Joe Biden is a proven traitor and if the Senate had not been stolen in the elections again, the impeachment would be a sure thing with the criminal border invasion being on the top card along with being a traitor.

The laptop is far from being naked pictures, but the media and you people of mind control are trying to bury the lead. The laptop has the goods on Joe B.

They be crumbling, ah crumbling…….Sorry SS.

Sorry Lurker but I have a life and I'm doing a bunch of other stuff with my family. I'm not a troll like most of you.
    You’re always good for a laugh. Enjoy the grandkids and the family.

And by definition ss12, you are the troll. Just say’n.

(In slang, a troll is a person who posts or makes inflammatory, insincere, digressive, extraneous, or off-topic messages online (such as in social media, a newsgroup, a forum, a chat room, a online video game), or in real life, with the intent of provoking others into displaying emotional responses, or manipulating others' perception. The behavior is typically for the troll's amusement, or to achieve a specific result such as disrupting a rival's online activities or purposefully causing confusion or harm to other users online.)

Folks think so much of this Twitter thing is just about the Xiden laptop because that is what is at the forefront of discussion but there is a much bigger deal. The cabal of censorship between political forces and the tech sector and the major media runs the gamut of group think in the liberal hivemind. Remember the letter signed by 51 current and former intel people who said the laptop had the "classic earmarks of a Russian disinformation campaign"? When Bret Baier questioned one of those people he famously said something to the effect of: We didn't say it WAS Russian disinformation, we said it had the EARMARKS of Russian disinformation. We can't help it that you people don't understand the English language. Because you folks are not practiced in the art of the weasel words like us, you took it the wrong way. In the last two years did any of those 51 people say anything to the effect of - stop, you misunderstood the meaning of that letter? No, they knew just what they were doing and plenty of people were on board with them. Plant a seed and watch it grow.

Twitter censored and removed a world leader (Trump) when there were people within Twitter (albeit a few) pointing out that his tweets didn't even violate their terms of service (check the Bari Weiss reporting). Musk has now pointed out that Iran's Ayatollah was able to remain on Twitter after posting about their desire to wipe Israel off the map. Other examples were posted regarding other leaders who may have only had a tweet removed but their accounts remained intact after their hateful and inciting remarks.

What about any dissenting voices regarding Covid? What about actual doctors and scientists trying to discuss alternative treatments or having legitimate questions regarding safety and efficacy of MnRA vaccines or the validity of vaccinating little kids? Actual trained doctors and scientists who analyzed data getting their discussions snuffed out because woke content moderators said they violated terms of service?

Twitter just exposes what was a popular tip of the iceberg. There is Facebook, Instagram, Google, and many other formats that went down the same road of reinforcing the hivemind. I feel very sorry for those who don't see the danger in this just because of their hatred for one man.

For sure, there are places for goofs and conspiracy theorists and most rational people can recognize when something is - out there. There is work involved for the platforms to make sure they aren't being taken over by bots and generated posts. But they shouldn't be using those same generated posts and bots to reinforce their side either. Musk seems to want to bring integrity back to that. When Dorsey ran Twitter he was hauled in front of Congress and he lied about shadowbanning. Now Dorsey is cheering from the sidelines and saying Musk should release all the information from Twitter. Well Jack Dorsey, you could have easily done the same.

I've often wondered if some of those folks who act as censors and moderators in the big world were to stumble into the Tailgate section and see some of these discussions what they would think, and then want to do about it. Or if maybe some spook type people take an occasional sniff around here.
    Last edited by Morgs153; 12-14-2022 at 02:44 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Morgs153 View Post
    Folks think so much of this Twitter thing is just about the Xiden laptop because that is what is at the forefront of discussion but there is a much bigger deal. The cabal of censorship between political forces and the tech sector and the major media runs the gamut of group think in the liberal hivemind. Remember the letter signed by 51 current and former intel people who said the laptop had the "hallmarks of a Russian disinformation campaign"? When Bret Baier questioned one of those people he famously said something to the effect of: We didn't say it WAS Russian disinformation, we said it had the HALLMARKS of Russian disinformation. We can't help it that you people don't understand the English language. Because you folks are not practiced in the art of the weasel words like us, you took it the wrong way. In the last two years did any of those 51 people say anything to the effect of - stop, you misunderstood the meaning of that letter? No, they knew just what they were doing and plenty of people were on board with them. Plant a seed and watch it grow.

Twitter censored and removed a world leader (Trump) when there were people within Twitter (albeit a few) pointing out that his tweets didn't even violate their terms of service (check the Bari Weiss reporting). Musk has now pointed out that Iran's Ayatollah was able to remain on Twitter after posting about their desire to wipe Israel off the map. Other examples were posted regarding other leaders who may have only had a tweet removed but their accounts remained intact after their hateful and inciting remarks.

What about any dissenting voices regarding Covid? What about actual doctors and scientists trying to discuss alternative treatments or having legitimate questions regarding safety and efficacy of MnRA vaccines or the validity of vaccinating little kids? Actual trained doctors and scientists who analyzed data getting their discussions snuffed out because woke content moderators said they violated terms of service?

Twitter just exposes what was a popular tip of the iceberg. There is Facebook, Instagram, Google, and many other formats that went down the same road of reinforcing the hivemind. I feel very sorry for those who don't see the danger in this just because of their hatred for one man.

For sure, there are places for goofs and conspiracy theorists and most rational people can recognize when something is - out there. There is work involved for the platforms to make sure they aren't being taken over by bots and generated posts. But they shouldn't be using those same generated posts and bots to reinforce their side either. Musk seems to want to bring integrity back to that. When Dorsey ran Twitter he was hauled in front of Congress and he lied about shadowbanning. Now Dorsey is cheering from the sidelines and saying Musk should release all the information from Twitter. Well Jack Dorsey, you could have easily done the same.

I've often wondered if some of those folks who act as censors and moderators in the big world were to stumble into the Tailgate section and see some of these discussions what they would think, and then want to do about it. Or if maybe some spook type people take an occasional sniff around here.
    People like SERIOUSLY STUPID AND KID DUMB AS A ROCK ( from now on known as DUMB AND DUMBER ) would freely give up all of their GOD given rights as long as the other side keeps targeting THE HONORABLE MR TRUMP ! I think (hope) that they arereally not THAT gullible !
    Last edited by dirtMAN007; 12-14-2022 at 01:46 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by dirtMAN007 View Post
    People like SERIOUSLY STUPID AND KID DUMB AS A ROCK ( from now on known as DUMB AND DUMBER ) would freely give up all of their GOD given rights as long as the other side keeps targeting THE HONORABLE MR TRUMP ! I think (hope) that they arereally not THAT gullible !
    I would hope that they have come to realize that voting for a political party that believes in abortion is the same as admitting that you have no respect for God and it will determine weather you go up or down when you pass away?