Default Right Rear Spring Table

I recently had a car clipped and put it back together. Before we had it clipped it was really good. We put it back together the only thing changed was the right rear spring cup. We are constantly getting into the lower 4 link rod with the spring. I went to the Wehrs cup that raises the spring about 2.5-3 inches (WEH-WM435). I guess my question is how much does that affect feel in the right rear and side bite? Side note we clipped the car because it had been tweaked a couple times and we broke an upper shock mount off. It wasn't a hit hard that might have further tweaked the chassis.

Quote Originally Posted by SlicktoSlime View Post
    I recently had a car clipped and put it back together. Before we had it clipped it was really good. We put it back together the only thing changed was the right rear spring cup. We are constantly getting into the lower 4 link rod with the spring. I went to the Wehrs cup that raises the spring about 2.5-3 inches (WEH-WM435). I guess my question is how much does that affect feel in the right rear and side bite? Side note we clipped the car because it had been tweaked a couple times and we broke an upper shock mount off. It wasn't a hit hard that might have further tweaked the chassis.
    That should not matter. You are likely feeling the loss of the bind that added spring rate. Your upper pivot point (bolt on coilovers, end of screw jack for conventional coil) and your motion ratio of birdcage mount are all that matter.
    Last edited by MasterSbilt_Racer; 12-12-2022 at 09:00 AM.
    Modern Day Wedge Racing
    Florence -1