Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by GEAR_HEAD View Post
    No, most people make that decision after they see how badly they suck in Florida. Watch how many of the self-proclaimed WOO rookies drop off after not racing their way into any shows in Florida or running out of motors or money before Florida is even over.
    Yes. But they announce that they are going to try prior to Speedweeks. I think if you go back and look at prior years, you will find that to be the case.

Why does it matter when they commit? You're like an old lady with your unnecessary drama.
    I don't see anyone being dramatic except you. I recall you being a dumba$$ on every thread during covid about your rights, etc.
    Last edited by Pennsboro32; 12-29-2022 at 09:04 AM.

I’ve seen a bunch of them make big announcements at PRI and drop off by April. I’ve never prepared a national touring car/cars but even at a local level it requires 20-30 hours a week.

I think some of the guys with a pile of cash and a passion for racing get really high hopes and by the time they get their teeth kicked in, blow a motor or two, bend some wheels, and use up every piece on the crash cart and then realize that they didn’t know as much about race cars as they thought. They start to think “there’s a better and much less stressful way to claim a tax write off”

The pits are always full of stacker rigs and new cars purchased by rich guys that have no idea how to run/manage a race team. They just know how to check the boxes with a check book and make themselves look like the real deal.

Maybe one day we’ll have one series and have roughly 20 guys committed to a tour, because I’m tired of watching the same 10 guys up front and a bunch of field fillers getting lapped on lap 8.

I don’t understand why anybody cares if 3 guys who are guaranteed provisionals are on tour or not.
    Follow me on Twitter: @JoshBayko

Guerrilla Racing Junkies!

Quote Originally Posted by Pennsboro32 View Post
    I don't see anyone being dramatic except you. I recall you being a dumba$$ on every thread during covid about your rights, etc.
    What does Covid have to do with running for ROY? You just proved that you are the dumba$$. Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Snake X3 View Post
    Yes. But they announce that they are going to try prior to Speedweeks. I think if you go back and look at prior years, you will find that to be the case.
    But it doesn't matter. It's best to wait until after Florida and make the decision to run the tour than to announce that you are running for ROY then drop off after one week like they usually do. There's no benefit to declaring running for ROY this early.

But it doesn't matter. It's best to wait until after Florida and make the decision to run the tour than to announce that you are running for ROY then drop off after one week like they usually do. There's no benefit to declaring running for ROY this early.
    There is a benefit. It helps ink sponsors over the winter.
    Modern Day Wedge Racing
    Florence -1

Quote Originally Posted by WATER_HEAD View Post
    Why does it matter when they commit? You're like an old lady with your unnecessary drama.
    I never said anywhere that it did matter. For whatever reason you like to read into everything a little much and twist it around to where it's an argument. It seems like a few others on here pay attention unlike you.

Quote Originally Posted by zyoung25 View Post
    I never said anywhere that it did matter. For whatever reason you like to read into everything a little much and twist it around to where it's an argument. It seems like a few others on here pay attention unlike you.
    "It's looking like they won't be handing out a ROY at the banquet next year."

That's a bold prediction 3 months before teams have to declare their intent. Seems dramatic to me. I would think that at least Garrett Smith would run. That team isn't exactly begging for sponsorship money so declaring early doesn't benefit them.

That's a bold prediction 3 months before teams have to declare their intent. Seems dramatic to me. I would think that at least Garrett Smith would run. That team isn't exactly begging for sponsorship money so declaring early doesn't benefit them.
    U have got to be the most miserable person on 4m from reading ur posts..... congratulations

Quote Originally Posted by ready2rd View Post
    U have got to be the most miserable person on 4m from reading ur posts..... congratulations
    You misspelled truthful. The truth always triggers the drama queens. Predicting that Garrett Smith will run for ROY doesn't qualify as "being miserable". Claiming 3 months ahead of time that there won't be any rookies does, though.
    Last edited by GEAR_HEAD; 12-29-2022 at 03:59 PM.

No I'm pretty sure ur just miserable human that needs his nose flattened

Quote Originally Posted by ready2rd View Post
    No I'm pretty sure ur just miserable human that needs his nose flattened
    I don't see what that would accomplish, especially based on a simple ROY prediction. You sound pretty miserable to me if you can't even discuss the ROY roster without resorting to violence. Perhaps you forgot your meds. Or you have a real big axe to grind with Smith.

Do we have yet another " KAREN " alert brewing ? ?

Quote Originally Posted by Raceready View Post
    There's about 5 of them in this thread alone! Lol 4m is like a soap opera anymore with all the drama and stupid feelings.

3 months is 48 days? That's how many days is between PRI show and the race at GIS. You must've struggled in math class.

Quote Originally Posted by Raceready View Post
    I saw today that there is a company that will do your Karening for you……no kidding.

Said they would do all your phone calling and bitching for you with companies and restaurants etc that you want to Karen.
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

Quote Originally Posted by zyoung25 View Post
    3 months is 48 days? That's how many days is between PRI show and the race at GIS. You must've struggled in math class.
    They don't have to declare until March. It's December now. That's 3 months. It seems you were the one that struggled in math class.

The simple fact I wasn't wrong about guys declaring at PRI, and 4 other people seem to know that also shows all we need to know about you dude. It wasn't dramatic, that's just your opinion. I should've known to not even reply to you in the first place, because it's pretty obvious you have no life at all and won't quit for that reason because you have nothing else to do. You win, you can have the last word. God knows you won't let this be the last post on this thread.

There's about 5 of them in this thread alone! Lol 4m is like a soap opera anymore with all the drama and stupid feelings.
    ^ This about the KARENS operate was quite evident by how a few of them hi-jacked my HAPPY MOO YEAR post. They took the best wishes of the happy holiday context and turned it into another defense of the Rocket brand as if anything was meant to have been against it. I don't why they have to be so insecure ? ?