Default Northern AllStar Series

Being a founding member of the Northern All Stars in 1998 thinking about getting this going again on my off Lucas Oil weekends. How many would like to see this series back?

Copied from James Essex Facebook page. Think it would go or no??

I saw that as well.

Yes. IMO the NALMS was the best regional series at the time it existed. That would be awesome news. It the words of Steve Austin Oh Hell Yeah
    Nathan Stephens

Next Race - Rumble in Ft Wayne. Indoor Midget show. Sat., 12/30/23
    2023 Season: Tracks 13 & Races 40 & States AL, IL, IN, NC, OH, WI
    Brownstown (IN) 2, Eldora (OH) 3, Fairbury (IL) 9, Grundy County (IL) 1, Kankakee (IL) 7, Kokomo (IN) 2, Lincoln (IL) 1, Shadyhill (IN) 6, Spoon River (IL) 1, Talladega Short Track (AL) 3, The Dirt Track at Charlotte (NC) 3, & Wilmot (WI) 1

We don't really have what I would call a good regional series in my area IMO. We got the iron man series, that may hit A track in my area once or twice a year. I live basically right dead in the middle of atomic, PRP, and moler. They could probably reel brushcreek in as well if the pay was in reason of what they are willing to pay. The old NALMS ran there a few times on the old track.

As long as they didn't get too crazy with scheduling, I think they put together a solid schedule and not step on any toes.

It'd be pretty easy in the Illinois footprint.
    Farmer City, Fairbury,Macon, Lincoln, Spoon River, Quincey. Belleville, etc.

Another series is the last thing that’s needed. Jmo